Rinsky's 2021 MSN / Rinsky's 2022 Final Tour Archives

No both sports and race tires have that massive falloff point at the halfway mark. Tested it out for yourself if you don't believe me to game's tire mechanics. I'm also not saying it's always the best time to pit at that point. In saying most cases it best to pit before allowing your tires get to pass that halfway point. This race however may be a rare case where it's better to push beyond that halfway point if you can eliminate a pit stop.
For me the sport softs slow way down before the tire meter hits the halfway point. I believe that the tires get worse at the halfway point but if you can still run a decent lap time why stop.

For me the sport softs slow way down before the tire meter hits the halfway point. I believe that the tires get worse at the halfway point but if you can still run a decent lap time why stop.
Because if you're still running decent lap times. You won't be once your tires get to the halfway point. That's how severe the loss of grip is. I would only recommend you continue to stay on those tires for a very short distance if you can eliminate pit stop by doing so.

@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers
@racefan88 @ToxicBacon @john_ydg @Pixteca @Racer283 @Bruins4Life
@Toshost

Qualifying Order

This official qualifying order will be reverse of the current points standings listed below in your PSN Names. Let the drivers higher in points have to sweat it out a little. Ask the following drive to be prepared to go out as soon as the driver on track is done. Do Not interfere with another's run or your time will rejected. The list was made if incase every current members shows up.

Racefan8850
T0x1c_bac0n_
Pixteca
racer2833
MrTKS17
John_YDG
redhotcpeppers
TheColdWarriors
Jarkulary
fastone371

You guys can have fun for another hour. Like I said, if I wasn't having a good race and by good I mean if I'm not going to win I'm not driving around here for 1 1/2 hours, have fun if thats fun to you guys

You guys can have fun for another hour. Like I said, if I wasn't having a good race and by good I mean if I'm not going to win I'm not driving around here for 1 1/2 hours, have fun if thats fun to you guys
Wow really, when did you become one of those who quit your not winning? You and me could of had a good race there.

@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers
@racefan88 @ToxicBacon @john_ydg @Pixteca @Racer283 @Bruins4Life
@Toshost

PS_App_20210711_044429.jpeg

July Race Results

Pole Award: Jarkulary
Winner: Jarkulary
Fastest Lap: Jarkulary

Incident Report: None

Standings
7 of 12 Regular Season Races
0 of 3 Exhibition Races

1. Fastone371 112 pts, 7 of 10 Races
2. Jarkulary 82 pts, 7 of 10 Races
3. Cold Warrior 76 pts, 7 of 10 Races
4. rhcpeppers 48 pts, 5 of 10 Races
5. John_YDG 42 pts, 4 of 10 Races
6. Bruins4Life 20 pts, 2 of 10 Races
7. Toshost 18 pts, 1 of 10 Races
8. Racer283 12 pts, 2 of 10 Races
9. Norris Radd 9 pts, 2 of 10 Races
10. Pixteca 6 pts, 2 of 10 Races
11. Toxic Bacon 4 pts, 4 of 10 Races

I have decided to remove Racefan88 from member and made their Gr.3 Toyota Supra and Ferrari 458 are now available again. I have had not from them since February.

Last edited:
Wow really, when did you become one of those who quit your not winning? You and me could of had a good race there.
When it is a ridiculous track to race on for 90 minutes. If I want to oval race I will buy a NASCAR game. The only oval car in the game is the Mustang and NASCAR only finally let them in to try to lure fans back. It didn't make sense for me to waste my time at that track, I wasn't going to find any time, I pretty much tried every line and we can't set the cars up, I don't need the race or points so what was that sense in staying?? I will pit forth my efforts into Spain where the car we race doesn't have such a big affect. Mine will be faster in some spots, the Ferrari in others, and the McClaren in even other areas and same for any other cars. At least there is a little driver strategy on a regular track unlike the oval. If we were able to tune the chassis maybe I would feel different but probably not. I am still debating if I want to run the wet race in Tokyo in Superstock Series, its a race I feel we shouldn't be running.

Last edited:
When it is a ridiculous track to race on for 90 minutes. If I want to oval race I will buy a NASCAR game. The only oval car in the game is the Mustang and NASCAR only finally let them in to try to lure fans back. It didn't make sense for me to waste my time at that track, I wasn't going to find any time, I pretty much tried every line and we can't set the cars up, I don't need the race or points so what was that sense in staying?? I will pit forth my efforts into Spain where the car we race doesn't have such a big affect. Mine will be faster in some spots, the Ferrari in others, and the McClaren in even other areas and same for any other cars. At least there is a little driver strategy on a regular track unlike the oval. If we were able to tune the chassis maybe I would feel different but probably not. I am still debating if I want to run the wet race in Tokyo in Superstock Series, its a race I feel we shouldn't be running.
I scheduled this race because some players like a change of pace. And I like to experiment with something new. It's keeping things from feeling repetitive. I'm not going refuse to schedule a race because I think one person may dislike. As one person may hate the track but, someone else love it. I bet I could find a hater for every track in this game. At the same time real race car drivers are forced to race on tracks they don't like. If they don't race the show goes on. So why should you expect special treatment?

On that note I have no plans to cancel or replace the wet race at Tokyo Expressway East Outer Loop for the Supercar World Speed Contest Series. If you miss this race you will have no move races to spare for that series. Unless you can guarantee you will make all the remaining races. As long as someone else shows up. The race will be held next Saturday as is. Weather you attend the race or not.

Like I said at the beginning, points in the Supercar Series don't matter to me.
Out of curiosity how do you think this oval race would have went over had Rinsky held one when there were 10-16 drivers per race. Even though I thought the idea of racing at Northern Isle was a horrible idea I still gave it an attempt. I can promise you there would have been a lot of vocal drivers, as it is you have one third of the field contemplating skipped the next Supercar Series race.

Like I said at the beginning, points in the Supercar Series don't matter to me.
Out of curiosity how do you think this oval race would have went over had Rinsky held one when there were 10-16 drivers per race. Even though I thought the idea of racing at Northern Isle was a horrible idea I still gave it an attempt. I can promise you there would have been a lot of vocal drivers, as it is you have one third of the field contemplating skipped the next Supercar Series race.
We ran both races Broad Bean Raceway and the Blue Moon Bay Oval with Rinsky. And both those races were in high attendance. Jarkulary seemed to enjoy himself. Rchpeppers and Toshost both wanted to race this race but, their lives got in the way. Northern Isle could the Gr.4 schedule if the future.

Also Toshost may join the Supercar Series though has not confirmed yet. I knew when I posted that the Supercar series would a low attendance series. A lot of Gran Turismo players impatient babies and don't like a real challenge. Low grip conditions require a lot of practice and patience especially in the wet.

By the way both Jarkulary and I noted for what you call the worst race ever. That suspension damage increase tire wear to that wheel. I got front aero and right front suspension damage early before my first pit stop. And my right front had worn much faster. Than the later stints that I didn't have damage. I ran about 60 laps each stint.

Yes, I think I would have enjoyed the Northern Isle race, but it would probably have been better with more cars on the track.

Also, the title of this thread needs to be updated to say Aug 7th. Right now it is saying that the Catalunya race is July 10th. If any new members are interested in joining for that race I wouldn't want them to think that they have missed it already 🙂.

Yes, I think I would have enjoyed the Northern Isle race, but it would probably have been better with more cars on the track.

Also, the title of this thread needs to be updated to say Aug 7th. Right now it is saying that the Catalunya race is July 10th. If any new members are interested in joining for that race I wouldn't want them to think that they have missed it already 🙂.
I'm trying to find more more players. I still can't legally duct tape people to their gaming rigs. Plus that probably go over well with them or their families.

Thank you for catching that mistake with the date by the way. I changed the race information but, the date. Which is one of the more important parts of the title. I also change from the title series from the series to more of a descriptive title. I might also clean up the main page a little bit more.

We ran both races Broad Bean Raceway and the Blue Moon Bay Oval with Rinsky. And both those races were in high attendance. Jarkulary seemed to enjoy himself. Rchpeppers and Toshost both wanted to race this race but, their lives got in the way. Northern Isle could the Gr.4 schedule if the future.

Also Toshost may join the Supercar Series though has not confirmed yet. I knew when I posted that the Supercar series would a low attendance series. A lot of Gran Turismo players impatient babies and don't like a real challenge. Low grip conditions require a lot of practice and patience especially in the wet.

By the way both Jarkulary and I noted for what you call the worst race ever. That suspension damage increase tire wear to that wheel. I got front aero and right front suspension damage early before my first pit stop. And my right front had worn much faster. Than the later stints that I didn't have damage. I ran about 60 laps each stint.
I know that suspension damage will cause high tire wear at Northern Isle. My best lap was 2-3 10ths slower than the Vette. My worst possible finishing place was 3rd, I'm not going to drive in a circle for 90 minutes to possibly gain 1 position. On the other hand I now know better and will make sure I do better in other races so I can skip the ovals if they appear again. If I feel I absolutely have to race I will find an FIA or some other race to run. When I am ready to run ovals I will do so with an oval car by buying NASCAR.

I know that suspension damage will cause high tire wear at Northern Isle. My best lap was 2-3 10ths slower than the Vette. My worst possible finishing place was 3rd, I'm not going to drive in a circle for 90 minutes to possibly gain 1 position. On the other hand I now know better and will make sure I do better in other races so I can skip the ovals if they appear again. If I feel I absolutely have to race I will find an FIA or some other race to run. When I am ready to run ovals I will do so with an oval car by buying NASCAR.
I'm guessing your not a Nascar or IndyCar fan then. You can boycott ovals all you want too. As long as other people enjoy them. I will schedule more of them.

It's not your job as a race car driver to decide what track the series the series does and doesn't race at. It's your job to show up and perform to the best of your ability.

I have tracks I don't like or I'm not great at. Yet there's not a track I would refuse to at. You are never going to improve by refusing to race a you don't like or that doesn't like.

For example I have made my like for Blue Moon Bay Infield B known before. Yet ran an FIA race there a few months. And if someone requested a race for this series. I would schedule the a race there without argument. An example of a track I like but, doesn't like me would be Mount Panorama. I'm very slow there for reasons I have yet to determine. And I will always show up and try my best to be worst car still running.

The only tarmac tracks I won't schedule for regular season races not including tracks we have already visited. Are Special Stage Route X, Sarthe No Chicane, Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile, and Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile II.

I'm guessing your not a Nascar or IndyCar fan then. You can boycott ovals all you want too. As long as other people enjoy them. I will schedule more of them.

It's not your job as a race car driver to decide what track the series the series does and doesn't race at. It's your job to show up and perform to the best of your ability.

I have tracks I don't like or I'm not great at. Yet there's not a track I would refuse to at. You are never going to improve by refusing to race a you don't like or that doesn't like.

For example I have made my like for Blue Moon Bay Infield B known before. Yet ran an FIA race there a few months. And if someone requested a race for this series. I would schedule the a race there without argument. An example of a track I like but, doesn't like me would be Mount Panorama. I'm very slow there for reasons I have yet to determine. And I will always show up and try my best to be worst car still running.

The only tarmac tracks I won't schedule for regular season races not including tracks we have already visited. Are Special Stage Route X, Sarthe No Chicane, Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile, and Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile II.
I am fine with NASCAR, I was a huge fan when they actually had competitive racing, you know, back when it was virtually impossible to buy tickets to a race, then the Car of Tomorrow and spec bodies with manufacturer stickers arrived and it's been downhill ever since. I know it's my opinion but oval racing with on road cars would be the same as GTS with only oval cars and no oval tracks. I support your series as well as I can, I really didn't want to run the Supercar Series but I stayed involved to show you support. If you run too many races that I don't care for I will simply stop showing my support for your series'. Have a good one.

PS I used to be a fan of Indy Cars (the big cars) when it was USAC sanctioned and the cars were bad ass then Tony George and the IRL came along and f#@ked that deal all up.

Last edited:
I am fine with NASCAR, I was a huge fan when they actually had competitive racing, you know, back when it was virtually impossible to buy tickets to a race, then the Car of Tomorrow and spec bodies with manufacturer stickers arrived and it's been downhill ever since. I know it's my opinion but oval racing with on road cars would be the same as GTS with only oval cars and no oval tracks. I support your series as well as I can, I really didn't want to run the Supercar Series but I stayed involved to show you support. If you run too many races that I don't care for I will simply stop showing my support for your series'. Have a good one.

PS I used to be a fan of Indy Cars (the big cars) when it was USAC sanctioned and the cars were bad ass then Tony George and the IRL came along and f#@ked that deal all up.
I'm not about to change how I schedule races simply because I think it might upset you or anyone else. Even if you threaten to leave.

I made the changes for this series to try to it different from everyone else's Gr.3 / Gr.4 leagues that I felt weren't to far from the spirit of the original series. Including some out of box races nobody else would have scheduled which I intended to keep doing. While one might dislike a race. Another may love it. You really don't like how I run this Gr.3 / Gr.4 series. Go scroll through the GT Planet forums. You should quickly find competing one full of safety and lack of creativity if that's what you're into.

I made the Supercar series because I wanted to do something different not another Gr.3 and or Gr.4. And I plan to replace it after it's run with something else won't be much easier. I sent all my GTS friends an invitation that stated that this won't be a easy series. I never said you had to join. That's one on you. Can leave if it's to much for you handle.

Honestly it's pretty sad your acting like this because you lose 2 races. The one by not really trying. I've lost a lot respect for you in half a week. Not all races are fair with equal cars. Old school Nascar and Indy were not fair equal cars.

P.S. I don't get to win much and I'm not going to apologize for beating you at Blue Moon Bay Speedway with equal cars on equal tires. Since that seems to be where this started. All I did was drive to the best of my ability and did was out strategized you. If you really can't handle the lost I don't care. I will continue to try beat you in future races and I may succeed. Deal with because I refuse apologize for it.

Last edited:

No racing organization in world is going to remove and bar venues from the schedule because one of drivers complains or refuses to race. And I will not either. If you don't like my schedules you're welcome to leave.

I sent out invitations to my Supercar series I clearly stated that it would not be easy series. I never said you had to race in it. You chose to join, that's on you. If it's too challenging for you your welcome to leave. I will most likely replace Supercar series at the end of it's run.

As for this series. There are a large number competing spec Gr.3 and or Gr.4 class series just on GT Planet alone. I must do something different than them to distinguisher our series. And if running a schedule with races nobody else would think of trying is part of that goal to differ us.

At the same I still want to stay as close to Rinsky's vision possible. As if he ever gets to opportunity to return. Even for a one off race. I would like to be something he can still be proud of. It's that reason why I chose not to allow tuning on a regular basis at least for this season. Also I decided to keep the goal of not making repeat visits to track layouts we have already visited.

I'm already working on next season schedule. Since next year is year 2022. I have decided to make next year's schedule the year of the 2s as fun gimmick. And by 2s I mean reverse layouts. And this will include the 2 reverse oval layouts.

Last edited:
No racing organization in world is going to remove and bar venues from the schedule because one of drivers complains or refuses to race. And I will not either. If you don't like my schedules you're welcome to leave.

I sent out invitations to my Supercar series I clearly stated that it would not be easy series. I never said you had to race in it. You chose to join, that's on you. If it's too challenging for you your welcome to leave. I will most likely replace Supercar series at the end of it's run.

As for this series. There are a large number competing spec Gr.3 and or Gr.4 class series just on GT Planet alone. I must do something different than them to distinguisher our series. And if running a schedule with races nobody else would think of trying is part of that goal to differ us.

At the same I still want to stay as close to Rinsky's vision possible. As if he ever gets to opportunity to return. Even for a one off race. I would like to be something he can still be proud of. It's that reason why I chose not to allow tuning on a regular basis at least for this season. Also I decided to keep the goal of not making repeat visits to track layouts we have already visited.

I'm already working on next season schedule. Since next year is year 2022. I have decided to make next year's schedule the year of the 2s as fun gimmick. And by 2s I mean reverse layouts. And this will include the 2 reverse oval layouts.
I told you before the first Supercar Series race that I was on the fence about this series because I really didn't care for that type of racing on those tires. I simply signed up and I continue to support your races out of respect, if that ain't good enough for you....... better left unsaid. If I was going to complain because I didn't win a race I would have complained after the first 2 MSN races in which I did not win, sorry I don't like racing on miniature ovals, I never complained about the Blue Moon Oval or any other track except when I jokingly suggested that we should change the Maggiore reverse course because I was not familiar with it. I like the competition otherwise I wouldn't have brought it up a couple of times when you let me thru because you were nearing a pit stop, I was hoping you were going to race me, I mean I always thought that's why we were here, to race, there is nothing better than going wheel to wheel, I'm not going to pull over and give up a position, it's your job to find a way past me. I did the same to Jark on Sat when I was about to go a lap down, I left room by staying in the top 2 lanes for a half dozen laps or so but I was certainly not going to slow down and give up a lap or a position. If you expect that out of me you better be leading and fighting with the 2nd place car otherwise you need to earn it. Regardless, it still doesn't change the fact that I don't like 90 minutes of driving on a small oval. If we were all in the same car bumper to bumper it could be fun but just driving in circles to drive in circles is not my idea of fun racing. At least on a road course you have enough turns and options that you can run many, many laps looking for optimism lines, the challenge I'd over at Northern Isle pretty quick.

I told you before the first Supercar Series race that I was on the fence about this series because I really didn't care for that type of racing on those tires. I simply signed up and I continue to support your races out of respect, if that ain't good enough for you....... better left unsaid. If I was going to complain because I didn't win a race I would have complained after the first 2 MSN races in which I did not win, sorry I don't like racing on miniature ovals, I never complained about the Blue Moon Oval or any other track except when I jokingly suggested that we should change the Maggiore reverse course because I was not familiar with it. I like the competition otherwise I wouldn't have brought it up a couple of times when you let me thru because you were nearing a pit stop, I was hoping you were going to race me, I mean I always thought that's why we were here, to race, there is nothing better than going wheel to wheel, I'm not going to pull over and give up a position, it's your job to find a way past me. I did the same to Jark on Sat when I was about to go a lap down, I left room by staying in the top 2 lanes for a half dozen laps or so but I was certainly not going to slow down and give up a lap or a position. If you expect that out of me you better be leading and fighting with the 2nd place car otherwise you need to earn it. Regardless, it still doesn't change the fact that I don't like 90 minutes of driving on a small oval. If we were all in the same car bumper to bumper it could be fun but just driving in circles to drive in circles is not my idea of fun racing. At least on a road course you have enough turns and options that you can run many, many laps looking for optimism lines, the challenge I'd over at Northern Isle pretty quick.
I'm sorry about the Blue Moon win thing. Honestly I thought I deleted that post. I should point out it seemed like you start these all complaints after that race.

I'm not saying I don't appreciate the gesture but, now your making it my problem for racing in series you don't like. That's on you at this point. I don't want you there if you don't want to be. Because then it leads to this problem. Do you wish to leave the Supercar series yes or no? Oh if you do care at all. Jarkulary confirmed is racing Saturday. It could be a points lost if you don't attend.

The Northern Isle race would have been better with more players. I scheduled that race there because I thought it would be fun 4th of July race. A good old American short track oval race was the thought. I now wish we race it early in this season when half our member didn't get a ducted by aliens. You wouldn't be behind this with the intro message you use to had right?

Unfortunately I was not aware of rchpeppers anniversary being near that weekend. And the new guy Toshost said he got heat stroke after attending the Goodwood Festival of Speed and had to cancel at the minute. So that's how it we ended up with only a 3 car race. I debate a last minute move to July 24th but, Jarkulary and rchpeppers wouldn't be able to attend that weekend which I felt would be unfair to Jarkulary since he could a attend the original date.

This all leaves me with the problem of were do I schedule the July race next year. It would safe to assume rhcpeppers would have anniversary interference on the same weekend but, I don't think it putting back on the 4th of July weekend is a good idea either.

Maybe I should just that should just go with the duct tape people to their gaming rigs idea. Though I don't know how to prevent people from just playing something else or using their PSN to contact someone to call the police.

Last edited:
I'm sorry about the Blue Moon win thing. Honestly I thought I deleted that post. I should point out it seemed like you start these all complaints after that race.

I'm not saying I don't appreciate the gesture but, now your making it my problem for racing in series you don't like. That's on you at this point. I don't want you there if you don't want to be. Because then it leads to this problem. Do you wish to leave the Supercar series yes or no? Oh if you do care at all. Jarkulary confirmed is racing Saturday. It could be a points lost if you don't attend.

The Northern Isle race would have been better with more players. I scheduled that race there because I thought it would be fun 4th of July race. A good old American short track oval race was the thought. I now wish we race it early in this season when half our member didn't get a ducted by aliens. You wouldn't be behind this with the intro message you use to had right?

Unfortunately I was not aware of rchpeppers anniversary being near that weekend. And the new guy Toshost said he got heat stroke after attending the Goodwood Festival of Speed and had to cancel at the minute. So that's how it we ended up with only a 3 car race. I debate a last minute move to July 24th but, Jarkulary and rchpeppers wouldn't be able to attend that weekend which I felt would be unfair to Jarkulary since he could a attend the original date.

This all leaves me with the problem of were do I schedule the July race next year. It would safe to assume rhcpeppers would have anniversary interference on the same weekend but, I don't think it putting back on the 4th of July weekend is a good idea either.

Maybe I should just that should just go with the duct tape people to their gaming rigs idea. Though I don't know how to prevent people from just playing something else or using their PSN to contact someone to call the police.
It would be nice if there was an easy answer to what it takes to get large grids for races. A lot of people talk about joining the series but either never race or run 1 or 2 races and quit. I'm not sure if it's because they are not getting easy wins or what. When I started running this series I wasn't running at the front, far from it, I held down the rear of the pack pretty regular. But the nice thing about this endurance series is that it will make you a better driver from the shear time you put in at 1 track every month. Between some practice and the race you should be very familiar with the track you just raced on and once you know the track well you really don't forget it and you will be faster in all cars just because of it. You don't become this familiar with these tracks by running 4 laps in a daily race and even the track you think you are good at you will still find time when you put in as many laps as this series requires. It seems that we see it difficult for Europeans to race this series because of the time difference but one would think it wouldn't be too hard to find at least 10 people who want to race in a series just in North America, I guess that's not the case though. As far as the July race that's always been a tough go to schedule, the first Saturday is always going to be near July 4th if not part of the actual holiday weekend. Those who don't get an extended weekend for the 4th often take a long weekend a week later, thats half of the month gone. Not only is the 4th a problem but it's also the middle of summer in the northern hemisphere and it seems like people are always on vacation in July, it was a problem back when Rinsky ran it, I dont think there is a fix unless you make July an off month. Maybe make it a non points race like a one make race.

It would be nice if there was an easy answer to what it takes to get large grids for races. A lot of people talk about joining the series but either never race or run 1 or 2 races and quit. I'm not sure if it's because they are not getting easy wins or what. When I started running this series I wasn't running at the front, far from it, I held down the rear of the pack pretty regular. But the nice thing about this endurance series is that it will make you a better driver from the shear time you put in at 1 track every month. Between some practice and the race you should be very familiar with the track you just raced on and once you know the track well you really don't forget it and you will be faster in all cars just because of it. You don't become this familiar with these tracks by running 4 laps in a daily race and even the track you think you are good at you will still find time when you put in as many laps as this series requires. It seems that we see it difficult for Europeans to race this series because of the time difference but one would think it wouldn't be too hard to find at least 10 people who want to race in a series just in North America, I guess that's not the case though. As far as the July race that's always been a tough go to schedule, the first Saturday is always going to be near July 4th if not part of the actual holiday weekend. Those who don't get an extended weekend for the 4th often take a long weekend a week later, thats half of the month gone. Not only is the 4th a problem but it's also the middle of summer in the northern hemisphere and it seems like people are always on vacation in July, it was a problem back when Rinsky ran it, I dont think there is a fix unless you make July an off month. Maybe make it a non points race like a one make race.
So I guess this means you don't think duct taping people to their rigs will work either?

On a more serious note I'm not sure what to about the lack attendance either. After every race this year I posted the replay and photo of our of race with details on how to find us and or basic race details. As for people getting discouraged. Unfortunately we don't have the membership or man power to split up drivers into to different rooms based on their skill. One doesn't make a lot sense to that theory is John who do win races.

Unfortunately as I stated previously we are competing against a lot other Gr.3 / Gr4 leagues and Gran Turismo own Manufacturer series. That's what help spark idea the allowing you to run different manufacturers. As it would something different from Gran Turismo's Manufacturers series. I'm now thinking about posting a vote at the end of season on whether or not to allow tuning next year. I know it's not what Rinsky would want but, it's the biggest change I could make to differ us from the manufacturers series and a of are competitors that are also spec series.

As for European time problem. There's not much I can do about that. I can't control who lives were in what time zone. If I move the race time I could effect our current members. A lot of whom don't play early in the day. Which means they either work or have sum other important activities early in the day.

I like the idea of 6 regular season races for both classes. So I don't really want to completely remove a race from the schedule. I guess I could double up another month to make up for it and skip July.

Last edited:
So I guess this means you don't think duct taping people to their rigs will work either?

On a more serious note I'm not sure what to about the lack attendance either. After every race this year I posted the replay and photo of our of race with details on how to find us and or basic race details. As for people getting discouraged. Unfortunately we don't have the membership or man power to split up drivers into to different rooms based on their skill. One doesn't make a lot sense to that theory is John who do win races.

Unfortunately as I stated previously we are competing against a lot other Gr.3 / Gr4 leagues and Gran Turismo own Manufacturer series. That's what help spark idea the allowing you to run different manufacturers. As it would something different from Gran Turismo's Manufacturers series. I'm now thinking about posting a vote at the end of season on whether or not to allow tuning next year. I know it's not what Rinsky would want but, it's the biggest change I could make to differ us from the manufacturers series and a of are competitors that are also spec series.

As for European time problem. There's not much I can do about that. I can't control who lives were in what time zone. If I move the race time I could effect our current members. A lot of whom don't play early in the day. Which means they either work or have sum other important activities early in the day.

I like the idea of 6 regular season races for both classes. So I don't really want to completely remove a race from the schedule. I guess I could double up another month to make up for it and skip July.
Do you really think that many people run the FIA races? I would think if a lot of people did that you would see more FIA practice lobbies, I see some but they are far and few between. Maybe that player base has fallen off so far that it will be difficult to fill races, I dont know. We have never had a Brazilian flag in any of the MSN races that I remember. Do you belong to any groups like TPC?? They fill up almost all of their races and even have waiting lists, lots of very fast drivers with them too. It might be something to check in to, they are a great group and very helpful.

Do you really think that many people run the FIA races? I would think if a lot of people did that you would see more FIA practice lobbies, I see some but they are far and few between. Maybe that player base has fallen off so far that it will be difficult to fill races, I dont know. We have never had a Brazilian flag in any of the MSN races that I remember. Do you belong to any groups like TPC?? They fill up almost all of their races and even have waiting lists, lots of very fast drivers with them too. It might be something to check in to, they are a great group and very helpful.
I think more people than you race the FIA series. I race the FIA races and so does rhcpeppers. Just not everyone practices for them. I'm nowhere close to the good drivers even if I took them that seriously. I race them more for fun and to see how I do against my GTS friends.

I don't think being taught English is mandatory in Brazilian schools. Most of them don't speak English so your not going to get many of them joining American run leagues. Think about it are you going to join an organization you can't understand. Probably not right.

I would only consider joining us with another organization if I could still run these series the way I want to. One of the other things that sets this apart from others is I don't have a lot of restrictions on liveries. As long as you don't make something that will either offend people or get us or Gran Turismo into trouble I don't really care what you run. You even welcome to run the stock livery which is prohibited in most other series. I myself take enjoyment of the freedom make and run what livery I want.

I think more people than you race the FIA series. I race the FIA races and so does rhcpeppers. Just not everyone practices for them. I'm nowhere close to the good drivers even if I took them that seriously. I race them more for fun and to see how I do against my GTS friends.

I don't think being taught English is mandatory in Brazilian schools. Most of them don't speak English so your not going to get many of them joining American run leagues. Think about it are you going to join an organization you can't understand. Probably not right.

I would only consider joining us with another organization if I could still run these series the way I want to. One of the other things that sets this apart from others is I don't have a lot of restrictions on liveries. As long as you don't make something that will either offend people or get us or Gran Turismo into trouble I don't really care what you run. You even welcome to run the stock livery which is prohibited in most other series. I myself take enjoyment of the freedom make and run what livery I want.
TPC isn't a race series it's just a group of people that love to race, their members hold different types of races frequently but they are not TPC member races.

Back