Gran Turismo 2 Video

I started on a Gran Turismo 2 video, the car thats staring in it is a blue Civic sedan thats been sports modified. The graphics are good/poor but if you dont enlarge the video it then it should be fine. I'll probably get it done by tommrow or on tuesday. So i'm open for suggestions or comments before I finish the video.

Please post your opnion and comments.

Thx~

Your call. Try a mix of large angles in large tracks with lots of speeding cars(super speedway or high speed ring f.e) and 2 player showdowns in tighter tracks.
Take overs in trial mountain would also be great; in the first corner and in the 3rd corner after the 2nd tunnel drifting slightly would look amazing in a replay.

bgm = background music:)

oh and i think you should take some really cool shots of some bada$$ 360's! (not the car, the spin)

i know what bgm means, what i meant was, what music is it going to be? do a 2-player chase between a Spoon Civic and a Spoon Integra.

My computer crashed for some messed up ****en reason and I lost my data and memory card with it, I'm looking for my burnt cd that i used to back up the files. So the video is gunna be on heavy delay

sorry guys

But once i get this back in motion i use all the suggestion you guys posted :)

that happened to my GT3 video. i was already 80% done, too. what program are you using to put it all together? i tried Movie Star 5, but there's always this stupid freeze between scenes, and it's really hard to put music to.

I got everything back up and running, the back up CD had most of my things that i saved so that was a big relief, the basic civic videos i recorded were still there and also the backed up memory cards for the epsxe, i have to recorde more tracks and stuff.

Can any one suggest a long turny track?

I dont know the tracks that well.

I already made the video with civics in it. I have to 93 civic HB, 96 civic HB, 93 civic sedan, 96 civic sedan. The title of the video will explain this all. The BMG for this video is Initial D - Emeror III.

I'm starting on a new one with intergeration with Initial D the movie and Gran Turismo 2. Its really expermential but I think its going to come out well.

I'm waiting for a reply from the GTPlanet webmaster so i can post the video.

autumn ring and grinlewald are my two favs, autmn ring specifically cause you can do the feint drift through about 4 consecutive turns ^.^ looks so sweet! :D

Originally posted by LoneWolfe
autumn ring and grinlewald are my two favs, autmn ring specifically cause you can do the feint drift through about 4 consecutive turns ^.^ looks so sweet! :D

Arggg u gotta help me lonewolfe, i have a hard time drifiting with FR cars. I'm good with FF cars also 4WD. But i cant seem to get the back from spinning out. I enter the drift then i start to lose traction in the back, the usual way. It looks like a drift then BAM the back starts to loosen up too much and spins me out. I tried many combinations, such as Front = sport Rear = Hard, or Rear = Hard Front = Sport ect. :banghead: i'm i'm going to make a drift video thats good i need to drift well with FR cars :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

well i'm no expert at drifting believe me! but maybe this will help, try putting soft on front nad back, set low suspension in the front (i think, if i rem correctly, you may wanna try the back), and try changing the toe settings if you need more steering in a turn (careful with this). oh, and dont forget to use brakes ;) i used to try and drift into a corner at 150 mph :lol:. like i said i'm not an expert but you can try that :)

I have shared all the Gran Turismo 1 videos I can find on my old memory cards, so now I'd like to add GT2 videos as well.

Here is an MGF racing at Trial Mountain. The first 16 seconds or so are dark, no idea why, so just fast-forward a bit.

Enjoy. I am guessing this is from some sort of British series of races, but I'm not sure which GT2 race this is. I do notice it's all TVRs, Lotuses, and one Jaguar though.

Last edited:
I have shared all the Gran Turismo 1 videos I can find on my old memory cards, so now I'd like to add GT2 videos as well.

Here is an MGF racing at Trial Mountain. The first 16 seconds or so are dark, no idea why, so just fast-forward a bit.

Enjoy. I am guessing this is from some sort of British series of races, but I'm not sure which GT2 race this is. I do notice it's all TVRs, Lotuses, and one Jaguar though.

I'm pretty sure that's one of the UK National races.

Latest Posts

Back