Gran Turismo 3 & 4 All Cars/Colours + Game Starts Save Game(s) Pack

Should I Still Release Save Games Of All Used Cars Restored To New?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • This option has been mothballed and won't come out in the final save pack.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Flying atm, got about 200+ cars from early 90's part B; want to apologize as well to anyone following this topic since the start about my lack of updates and progress, but things are going well here now, certainly came out of the traps in the last 3 - 4 days. :)

Buying Used Cars Early 90's Part B :)

just seen my post before this one, where I said starting on Used Cars Early 90's, wonder what happened to that save, either way starting them again, I don't even remember starting them but nvm lol

Last edited:
Well nearly at the end of the early nineties cars just buying the last couple 'o hundred now and yes I will have out first Stealth race cars to be bought anytime we want soon but unfortunately I am still holding off releasing until I have all used cars bought, a career garage with every single car available and all cars in arcade mode.

but there is seriously not too far to go now, the pace and speed I have discovered is blistering. thank you everyone for the support and the likes to date, it has honestly kept me going. :)

okay so for another MASSIVE setback, I have accidently rid my garage of all progress for part E of the early 90's and I can't restore my excel spreadsheet to a date and time I need so, I can only see one alternative, scrub 7 cars of every page from where my last part finished, I'm getting fed up, everytime I come up with a fantastic Idea, they always go wrong.

I BELIEVE I have fixed my prior cock up, that is the beauty of us Englishmen, we don't give in, just a little niggle, I only lost the whole garage progress and didn't have the excel spreadsheet backed up... tis' nothing but a scratch. ;D

Nice, in the mean time I am saving up for a god-like PC, I then may give your save a try. Again, though I am $700.00 away from saving up. I should have it in by the summer of this year if I don't spend it on food.

Good luck on your save. I will restore the mileage on each car if I can then.

Nice, in the mean time I am saving up for a god-like PC, I then may give your save a try. Again, though I am $700.00 away from saving up. I should have it in by the summer of this year if I don't spend it on food.

Good luck on your save. I will restore the mileage on each car if I can then.
You're intending to play GT4 on a PC?

How would one do that? Is there a PS/2 emulator or some such?
Yes, but it should be well known now, I can do this by searching the value for "X" number of miles total in one car in one slot, and once the values increase then I have the right value.

Yes, but it should be well known now, I can do this by searching the value for "X" number of miles total in one car in one slot, and once the values increase then I have the right value.
I wasn't aware of that. Might be worth looking into!

I wasn't aware of that. Might be worth looking into!
Ye Bob, PCSX2 it is called, then just look up the best settings, pretty easy to do and thank you Jake, I will totally leave that upto our community to decide to do regarding the used cars restored but remember only thing is, when you buy a used car restored to 0.0 miles and fresh oil body, it'll reset back to used car state which is a real shame I think.

On a different note, I have finished used cars part E for the early nineties, we now have our Mazda 787B and the Nissan R92CP to buy whenever we want.

I have also bought a few of the late nineties cars :D

Then I will start doing a savegame with every car available in GTmode and maybe an Arcade save with all cars available. :)

Starting Used Cars Late Ninties D tomorrow, also have decided I would like to add saved games with a licence tests completed with and without gt3 credits transferred and a save with all licence tests completed and mission with and without gt3 credits transferred. :)

Don't worry it that won't take long, I can completed the licence tests in a few hours ad the missions are nothing to worry about. :)

I have been doing licence tests for fun to skip days anyway. :)

ALL USED CARS ARE OFFICIALLY BOUGHT!!!

I will do the licence tests and Missions tomorrow with the two variants as above stated a variant with all licence tests done w/without gt3 credits transferred and save with licence tests and missions completed w/without gt3 credits transferred.

Also @Famine you now have one completed Used cars spreadsheet. :)

Attachments

• Gran Turismo 4 Used Car Cycle PAL.xls
    2.2 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:
ALL USED CARS ARE OFFICIALLY BOUGHT!!!

I will do the licence tests and Missions tomorrow with the two variants as above stated a variant with all licence tests done w/without gt3 credits transferred and save with licence tests and missions completed w/without gt3 credits transferred.

Also @Famine you now have one completed Used cars spreadsheet completed. :)
Sweet, I can't wait to test it out on my PC that I am building, it's going to be awesome playing GT4 in full 1080p screen with a nice save. Plus, using @EncounterGTR advise on choosing the AI cars to run would make things more fun for me.

Sweet, I can't wait to test it out on my PC that I am building, it's going to be awesome playing GT4 in full 1080p screen with a nice save. Plus, using @EncounterGTR advise on choosing the AI cars to run would make things more fun for me.

Nice one mate, will have to give me a shout when you get it going for :) I am thinking this pack should be done at the end of the week for definite, I am also going to try and make a saved game with one of every car in the career garage at the start of the game, this might also make the all cars in arcademode saved game redundant, the reason I suggest this is because as we know you can't actually select all cars in Arcade mode, cars like the Audi Autounion and stealth cars, also if I do, do this save game I will be reseting the cars miles, oil and bodies to default/factory condition.

I would like to make such a save game with the correct starting amount of credits 10,000 but I don't think I have PCSX2 on my pc, it may be on my other operating system if not, I don't think I can be bothered to set it up tbh.

Also Jake, I wasn't sure how you were going to use these saves with you living in the states, but if you're using PCSX2 then you can ofcourse just use a PAL BIOS, I have released a read me document stating vaguely how to get these going on console.

I am now doing some more of my casual playthrough of GT4 race nine of fifteen of the F1 championship at Infineon, I might by me a stealth Mazda Race car when I am done. :D

Thank you again all for the support. :)

would like to make such a save game with the correct starting amount of credits 10,000
I should be able to do that for you, finding the money offset of any game is a piece of cake for me. It didn't take me long to find the GT: PSP offset for that one.

I should be able to do that for you, finding the money offset of any game is a piece of cake for me. It didn't take me long to find the GT: PSP offset for that one.

AH nice one mate, I don't feel it is of great urgency atm, I will just leave it up to you to decide if you want to do it or not, I just have few more saves then I am ready for the big release. :D

Been looking forward to it for well over a year now, also lets not forget it is not just used cars we have full access to it is EVERY single prize car in every possible winnable colour we can buy whenever we want too. :)

Right, I now have all licence tests and missions completed, so I now just have one more save I would like to make and that is to have all cars available in arcade mode, the reason I am scrapping the all cars in career mode idea is because there is already a code for NTSC to have every car in career garage, albeit probably not the stealth models like I was going to do and I have converted that code for PAL but it doesn't seem to work for me

And I have weighed it up and I feel that anyone can do that save game for themselves tbh with what I have provided, that being a very quick and easy way to get all cars whenever the individual wants. :)

I currently have 727 cars available in arcade mode, we have a few more on this side of the pond, so I think it'll be something like 735 for us roughly. :)

Also these game start saves I have done are the perfect start for people with not as much ability in game, you can start with licence tests and missions done and all the prize cars from them available with some good spending money ad even more if you choose to start with the saves with credits transferred. :)

Last edited:
I would actually love to release my saves with every car available with unchanged credits varients with every car from the start tbh but I really can't be bothered with the hassle as stated of finding If I do actually have pcsx2, then trying to get a controller working, then hex editing the credits every five minutes, because I really couldn't be doing with pointer scans 100000 times before even starting.

Also I made a mistake, hasn't the US version of the game only got 721 cars in arcade and we've got high 720's, I currently have 727, that might be the lot, I don't know; while there are plenty of lists for all version of the game, I cannot find one that states in numbers how many cars each dealer has.

I might just quickly add my arcade save to my save pack and release them :D

RELEASE:

Okay here is the final release/savepack for GT4 with any and every car and colour available and also different starts to the game depending on personal preference.

Enjoy and thank you for the support and being patient with me, while I was working on it. :)

Here you all go: https://www.mediafire.com/?ibdckztmniwabau

Once more have fun and happy racing. :)
Alright, almost done building my PC, but I will reset the Cr. for you though.

Alright, almost done building my PC, but I will reset the Cr. for you though.

I would over the moon if you could do that, if ever you get the time buy one of every car for the 'Various Game Starts' saves then reset the credits so they are back to how they are now, right now they are fully default, in the game starts, none spent and no cars sold, the only credits I have earned is from the missions. and the transferred credits obviously but they are meant to be there.

I just think it would be great being able to start the game with all licence tests and missions done with every car available; Also if you can do that and add them into this pack, you are obviously more than welcome to credit yourself in the pack and upload it where you want. :)

UPDATE:

I have added all variations of starts to Gran Turismo 3 to the archive along with every single winnable car and colour for Gran Turismo 3 to the archive.

To download go to the first post and follow the link there.

This is what happens when I converted your save to NTSC, and oh boy it brings some menu strings to light...

PALtoNTSC.JPG

This is what happens when I converted your save to NTSC, and oh boy it brings some menu strings to light...

View attachment 632367
WOW WTF is that, that's something I've never seen before mate, you seem pretty clever but are you sure you converted it right, did you use PS2 Save builder? if so I think there is a tool that can convert from .PSV but I'm really sorry mate I can't help on that one, I honestly don't know what to suggest.

Actually have you used the right BIOS assuming you are on PCSX2?

WOW WTF is that, that's something I've never seen before mate, you seem pretty clever but are you sure you converted it right, did you use PS2 Save builder? if so I think there is a tool that can convert from .PSV but I'm really sorry mate I can't help on that one, I honestly don't know what to suggest.

Actually have you used the right BIOS assuming you are on PCSX2?
Yes, I am using the right BIOS, I took a snippet of it, but I like it this way for some odd reason.

Latest Posts

Back