Gran Turismo 4 (NTSC-J) Save Game

Greetings,

Since I can't find a AR2 or GS2V2 in Toronto Canada, I am destined to race 500 time in the pro races in order t get credits and upgrade the car. I was wondering if any of you has or can get a save game for GT4 NTSC-J (Japan or Asian version) that has the Credits code on. Just the beginning of the game with all licenses and the credits code on.

Thank you.

Cosmic
You are such a loser! License and the cash cheat is nasty!
You will just ruin the fun....
What license and cash cheat?
Anyways, yeah, just play the game, beat it, then do whatever you want, but what's the point in reaching 100% if you only do 40% of it?

What license and cash cheat?
I mean code and not cheat ;)
I was wondering if any of you has or can get a save game for GT4 NTSC-J (Japan or Asian version) that has the Credits code on. Just the beginning of the game with all licenses and the credits code on.

Greetings,

The reason why I wanted a save with all licenses gold is because since I could not use my save any longer in which I do have all licenses (You can't have two saves of the same game on a memory card) I did not want to do them over again. The money cheat if because the game is very unbalanced/buggy and therefore I will not sent 5 month to win enough money and upgrade a car, it takes much to long. I want to drive all the cars, not play the game or complete it. Just buy the cars and drive them.

Are there any MODERATORS here ?

Have a nice day.

Back