Gran Turismo 4 Prius Trial Version leak`not as good as nfo claimed

• Thread starter Soman
  • 12 comments
I am not able to test it yet but accourding to those who did state that you only have one car and one track. They didnt comment if there are any AI in the game. :banghead: :banghead: :irked:

Ye-e-e-es...

The "Prius Version" is a bit of a giveaway that there is, in fact, only the Toyota Prius IN it.

But this isn't the same thing as the GT4 Prologue version.

I did expect more than one track because there are pictures which show only the prius on tracks like Citta Di Aria so I expected those to be in the game. The Prius edition is ok for the first couple of races then it does get boring.

GT4 Prius version made for Toyota, when people had a test drive in a Prius in Japan they got a copy of GT4 Prius which wa made for 2 reasons, the firs one was to promot the Prius for Toyoa which Toyota paid PD for, the second was to test how they would implement new features such as fuel and a hybrid car into the full version of GT4.

Originally posted by dayboy2k1
I did expect more than one track because there are pictures which show only the prius on tracks like Citta Di Aria so I expected those to be in the game. The Prius edition is ok for the first couple of races then it does get boring.

If you leave the menu running on the GT Prius edition you get to see replays of 2 other tracks - I guess this is where the pictures come from.

GT4 Toyota Prius was really boring :mad:
1 player, 1 car, 1 track and 1 lap only :banghead:
3 type of race:
1)single race
2)challenge with other puris and
3)challenge with other puris and older version of puris.

Latest Posts

Back