Gran Turismo 4: Tokyo Drift

• Thread starter nos2
  • 29 comments
Been working on this for a few days, and my friend did the editing for me. Here's my newest video.

Gran Turismo 4: Tokyo Drift
(Mustang vs Fairlady Z)

Edit: Removed.

HOLEY ****!!!

Great handeling with the Mushtang. I just dont understand how you can keep im between the lines. Its a verry little track i thought you would crash. Just amazing!!!

Can i ask you something?

Whats the setting from the Mustang???:sly:

yea that was great man, keep it up can't wait to see more, man that was some good editing, i can't wait till i can get my laptop for college, that way i can actually run premiere, but again nice vid

Thanks for the comment. 👍 The computer my friend had wasn't that good, it was only a 2.2ghz A64 cpu, and 512mb of ram.

Nice video,but IMHO eurobeat kinda doesn't suit that crappy movie theme :D

Thanks for the comment. The acting and story might be crap, but the drifting in the movie is solid, both the Tokyo downtown drift/chase and the final touge battle have some pretty cool drifting in them. I chose Eurobeat because I didn't like the Teriyaki Boys's rap song.

I personally have other opinions about the movie,but that's not important at the moment,anyway,yeah,rap songs doesn't suit drifting!

Cool, thanks for the comments. :D The Mustang wasn't too hard to drift after I found those settings (with a few tweaks).

Really nice video,
you have some amazing skills show in this video,
the angle with the mustang is so terrific, :scared:
Good work for editing too, the transition with the cellphone...so great!👍

Latest Posts

Back