Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
United States
United States
GTP_Sam48
Here's a collection of all footage and images from whoever has the "stolen" GT5. Any other information regarding a track list, car list, or otherwise may be discussed here, but will not be included in this post, that's what the Master can and Track threads are for.

New Photos

suzukacircuit1.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1j.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife.jpg

roadcoursedaytona.jpg

roadcoursedaytona1.jpg

specialstageroute51.jpg

specialstageroute5.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway3.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway2.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway1.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway.jpg

alaskasnow1.jpg

alaskasnow.jpg

circuitdelasarthe20093.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway3.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway2.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5.jpg

specialstageroute73.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway1.jpg

circuitdelasarthe20092.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway6.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway7.jpg

wulbN.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife8.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3.jpg

Okay, all the videos are back. Thanks Source53.
[Youtube]V2b5wd3NWtE[/Youtube][Youtube]AU_bPH23ATo[/Youtube]
[Youtube]C1O0XV-2Djc[/Youtube][Youtube]QRjFN1x9hGA[/Youtube]

GT5__________________________________________________GT5 Prologue

The three Copies of the SE of GT5

ugw9_c06_uaiqm-640x426.jpg

The Car Dealership (NOTE: it is a random dealership like in GT PSP)

ugw9_88d_uaiqm-640x426.jpg

SE box art back and front.

Gran-Turismo-5-Collector´s-Edition-640x496.jpg

I'll continue to update as often as I can.
*Discuss

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw the videos, DETAILS DETAILS! Complete Track list, Um HELLO! Cars available to start out with with the money they give you. What cars are available from NASCAR! How many different car numbers are there! Why do successful pirates have to be so dumb and ignore the intel we're starving for! we believe you already, take out an effing notepad and write down some details, and POST THEM before the feds come busting through the door!

Surely from the info exposed on those videos it won't take Sony long to track him down.

Has anyone tried calling any game shop to see if it goes on sale this week i have tried game stop but they don't pick up the phone.

....interior view on standard cars... I feel a cry coming on. so happy! AND TRUST ME, if this old Miata gets the treatment, clearly it is not one of the brand new "premium" car models so WHATEVER the terminology, it seems the vast majority of cars will have interiors. PRAISE KAZ!

Judging from the picture of the car dealership it looks as if certain manufacturer vehicles are locked until you reach a specific level within the game.

Screw the videos, DETAILS DETAILS! Complete Track list, Um HELLO! Cars available to start out with with the money they give you. What cars are available from NASCAR! How many different car numbers are there! Why do successful pirates have to be so dumb and ignore the intel we're starving for! we believe you already, take out an effing notepad and write down some details, and POST THEM before the feds come busting through the door!

it doesnt matter how much you start with..

what matters is: which cars can you afford in the beginning of the game?

notice on the dealership pic. he has 20000.

maybe you start with that?

:) but what does the cars cost?

Give us more track videos in HD, none of this mobile quality crap. You have the game so spill the beans for crying out loud. Were sick of the mystery, upload a 10min race in HD and without replay and show us the dealers, options and tracks, weather effects and NASCAR. In other words show us THE LOT!

Looks beautiful by the way.

....interior view on standard cars... I feel a cry coming on. so happy! AND TRUST ME, if this old Miata gets the treatment, clearly it is not one of the brand new "premium" car models so WHATEVER the terminology, it seems the vast majority of cars will have interiors. PRAISE KAZ!

Wrong. That Miata is a premium. Look closely at the video and you will see the car has clear windows.

see the arrows in the side?

you can scroll through for more pages! hurray!

chrysler is in the game, i swear!

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but the list is in alphabetical order and ends with Maserati.

I'm still rather hoping this isn't the final build because so far no damage has shown up even when cars collide, also look at the stands on the second video cardboard cutout people. This is disappointing considering dirt2 has real 3d people track-side.

The Car Dealership (NOTE: it is a random dealership like in GT PSP)

I hope this isnt the case Or im gonna hate the game why does it have to freaking be random why cant you just look for the make and modle you like insteadI hated the random car feature in the psp version

Wrong. That Miata is a premium. Look closely at the video and you will see the car has clear windows.

I think the black and white classification of "standard" and "premium" is wrong now. Obviously this Miata is one of the very first cars to be in Gran Turismo and not one of the GT5p-GT5 new models which we thought would be all premiums - It seems like they have given "standard" cars like the Miata, (which have dozens of variants) interiors probably because they can get a lot of use out of that one interior model. I think that's a good idea. Maybe some truly "standard" cars like the kei-cars will be ignored when it comes to interiors. Big loss there :-)

I'm still rather hoping this isn't the final build because so far no damage has shown up even when cars collide, also look at the stands on the second video cardboard cutout people. This is disappointing considering dirt2 has real 3d people track-side.

It is the final build. The reason not much damage is showing up is because of one of two possible variables

1. He turned damage off.

2. He's racing against mostly standard cars, which, as we know, only suffer minor dents and scratches.

Back