Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
Lets look at the facts here:

RDK got the ending movie after completing 4 A spec races (at level 17)
The museum mode gives the error message “This feature is not available in this version” as does online mode
The civic gameplay vid uploaded shows NO damage for standard cars although the official website confirms both standard and premium cars have damage
The damage shown with a premium car is well below what was shown in the best buy demo and didn’t have any affect on the cars performance. According to the official website it should have.
Currently only 4 known sources of leaked GT5 videos

I probally missed quite a few things off the list:dopey:

I’m not saying you couldn’t make good arguments for it either being the full game still, or it in fact being a pre release preview copy. Isnt this exciting
:crazy:

And this is what I call a nice marketing strategy by Sony. Lose a certain amount of money on previews and betas (to protect the full content), earn more in the end with the full version.

Kaz says to expect a surprise.

There are things missing in RDKs build of the game that Polyphony Digital talked about over a month ago, would be in. Like different physics settings and difficulty settings. He was saying that you can't edit any of this stuff. Polyphony said back at SEMA that would be able to. Something has to be wrong with his version of the game.

As others have said... people without internet connection would be displeased and upset with the game.
Why when all your missing are online features? :odd: If you don't have an internet connection you aren't going to be able to upload replays to youtube, race online or view any online content such as the museum whether they require a patch or not. In that case people without online should be annoyed at everygmae that supports online because they're missing out. Right???

It is NOT real, when you zoom in on the picture you see that horrible pixelation around text that you get when you use "Paint" to write on existing pictures and save them in JPG.

These warning pictures are fake!

Could it be that PD made a big error with the Gold Disc, and that they already were printing copy's, maybe even shipping them out. Then they find out it was the wrong disc/version and all of a sudden Sony is scrambling and trying to minimize the damage?

Maybe that was the real reason for the delay, they had to start again printing copy's, trying to catch the already shipped discs. For some they were too late and they were already in the "illegal" circuits?

:crazy::crazy::crazy: where's my tinfoil hat? :dunce: :sly:

I think that's the most likely explanation... they submitted a beta instead of the actual gold game.

Remember, people, that the demos we see at E3, TGS etc... have been made exclusively for that event... I'm sure PD had a beta that they were continuosly updating. That could be what RDK has, can't it?

RDK
i will make a video .. stay tuned

:D Thanks! Also please please please CLK55 AMG (standard car) if you come by it, My brother has one and I would love to see how it sounds in game. I know game is in 7 days, you have 10000s of requests, but :D im sooo anxious! haha

I'm honestly starting to think that that's the reason for the delay. Perhaps PD/Sony sent an incomplete build to manufacturing.

No way someone could do this error in a big corporation like sony (QA quality control, different layers of control, it is not that someone take a copy by error from kazunori desktop lol it doesent work like that)...

+ kazunori himself apologized for the delay saying they delayed it to finish it properly...why would he lie ? No reason...also no reason for the final build of GT5 to be worse that the demo versions..generally the final builds of GT games are incredily polished and better than demo versions...

RDK
i will make a video .. stay tuned

RDK you make very nice pictures and all but you need to BEFRIEND THE FOCUS button, the cars are always slightly out of focus in favor of the less optimal backgrounds.

Point.Focus.Shoot!👍👍👍

Lets look at the facts here:

• RDK got the ending movie after completing 4 A spec races (at level 17)
  • The museum mode gives the error message “This feature is not available in this version” as does online mode
  • The civic leguna Seca gameplay vid uploaded shows NO damage for standard cars although the official website confirms both standard and premium cars have damage
  • The damage shown with a premium car is well below what was shown in the best buy demo and didn’t have any affect on the cars performance. According to the official website it should have.
  • Currently only 4 known sources of leaked GT5 videos

I probally missed quite a few things off the list:dopey:

I’m not saying you couldn’t make good arguments for it either being the full game still, or it in fact being a pre release preview copy. Isnt this exciting
:crazy:

The biggest reason I am tempted to agree with you is that no one, that I have seen, has taken a shot of the instruction manual and the contents of it.

That would be tough to fake, and do a lot to prove that they had the final release day version of the game.

Could it be that PD made a big error with the Gold Disc, and that they already were printing copy's, maybe even shipping them out. Then they find out it was the wrong disc/version and all of a sudden Sony is scrambling and trying to minimize the damage?

Maybe that was the real reason for the delay, they had to start again printing copy's, trying to catch the already shipped discs. For some they were too late and they were already in the "illegal" circuits?

That is a solid theory. It would account for the delay and even the fact that they annouced the release date so late. Is this the biggest amount of game data ever to go on a Blu ray disk. Technical issues wouldnt be the biggest shock in the world.

Hate to say "I told you so" but I did, and a hell of alot of other people advised caution on this Tekken90 dude's videos being from a final release copy, don't believe everything you see on the internet guy's. mmmmmkkkkkkaaaaayyyyyyyyy

p1010521.jpg

Woah! All this time I thought that was the ultimate full version. I noticed there was something fishy about the version RDK has. Isn't the SLS front cover of the full version supposed to be red???

If I'm not mistaken, RDK completed four A-Spec EVENTS(Beginner, Amateur, Pro, etc), and there are five total.

Right, RDK?

We need Tekken to see what happens when he tries, bah!

RDK you make very nice pictures and all but you need to BEFRIEND THE FOCUS button, the cars are always slightly out of focus in favor of the less optimal backgrounds.

Point.Focus.Shoot!👍👍👍

Doesn't that make you hyped though you seem like a Photo man, his pictures look so good and he told me he is average photo taker. Imagine what you and the top picture takers can do!

How about the fact we've seen no evidence of the DLC cars. There's clearly a voucher for the Chrome or Stealth cars, and no one's downloaded them? Really?

I really like to believe that is what happened, but...

There are things missing in RDKs build of the game that Polyphony Digital talked about over a month ago, would be in. Like different physics settings and difficulty settings. He was saying that you can't edit any of this stuff. Polyphony said back at SEMA that would be able to. Something has to be wrong with his version of the game.

Prologue didnt have "skid recovery force" i think this is a driving aid to replace 2 different physics models and instead have your "main" model and just add aids to compensate for the less experienced.

Back