Gran Turismo 5 Videos - GamesCom 2009

• Thread starter MGR
  • 208 comments

MGR

MGR
Gran Turismo 5 Media - GamesCom Media

Gamersyde
HQ Gameplay (Cockpit): Stream (SD) - Download (HD 720P @ 60fps) 498MB - Youtube HD
HQ Replay: Stream (SD) - Download (HD 720P @ 30fps) 292MB - Youtube HD
HQ Hood cam: Stream (SD) - Download (HD 720P @ 60fps) 922MB

Gameplay (Cockpit) Stream - Download
Damage Video (Replay) Stream - Download
rtdqir.gif

-

IGN
Various Footage in HD Youtube - Best quality/colour reproduction.
xclqfl.gif

-

JeuxVideo.TV
Great Crash Youtube - Recommended
wvvqj4.gif
2qmzreb.gif

-

Eurogamer
Gameplay HD Stream - Great quality and content
286x3si.gif

Damage Replay HD Stream
2ik4f4n.gif

-

Gametrailers
Damage Video (Replay) Stream - Download not available yet.
2njxaub.gif

-

Multiplayer.it
Menu and Gameplay Stream - Download
ioq7fk.gif

-

Gamekyo
Gameplay Youtube
67ruh2.gif

-

-

next.videogame.it
Replay SD Stream - SD Download - HD Download
3rd Person Gameplay 01 SD Stream - SD Download - HD Download
3rd Person Gameplay 02 SD Stream - SD Download - HD Download

-

JeuxVideo.TV
Coverage of GT booth Stream

-

JeuxVideo.com
Coverage of GT booth Stream

-

If anybody has any new media (preferable good quality) please add it to the thread.

Last edited:
Look at that RX7 spinning out after hitting the subbie. Seems like collision physics has somehow improved 👍

Thanks for compiling those. I'd seen most of them earlier, but it was getting somewhat irritating looking through sites over and over to try and find new videos too...lets keep this going when we get some new vids.

Great post! 👍
Glad to see the barriers (tyre walls and other) can actually be knocked off to the track! :D and from the Gamekyo youtube video, at the last corner when he spun out and reversing before the main straight, was that tyre mark (freeze at 4:12)? :dunce:

the part where subaru spins..

THEY FIX THE TIRE PHYSICS , just look at it, spin out looks real, and it stop son dime rather then slow slip at the end!

Great post! 👍
Glad to see the barriers (tyre walls and other) can actually be knocked off to the track!

I did notice that too but the tools I had at my disposal didn't like converting the youtube .flv video. I've since figured out a work-around and added them to the first post.

Great post! 👍
at the last corner when he spun out and reversing before the main straight, was that tyre mark (freeze at 4:12)? :dunce:

Nope, its a light post shadow, its there before he spin out there.

Whatever, I just think that it has be reduced so they can show the car and track damage. You say GT can handle 18, is that just speculation or do you have a source?

Look at that RX7 spinning out after hitting the subbie. Seems like collision physics has somehow improved 👍

Absolutely, and it looks great.

I didn't see the hard hit into the tires before! Nice to see that they scatter now. :dopey:

Is it me, or the game looks way way way sharper over prologue? As well the above youtube video, if you dont press play, it looks like real life one ; )

With some of the videos, you can see actual shocks/springs of the car! GT4 never had that in normal cars i think.. NEAT little detail, as well engine detail of the SUBI!!

Last edited:
What i like more is the first video, the crash, looks like the horrible collision physics are finally gone!

Btw, you could only choose the Impreza in the demo? i want to see other cars :(

I doubt it, this demo is just showing face. It's clear Sony and even PD has it's minds on TGS.

All of the 10 cars in this demo have already been know about but only 2 haven't been seen properly until now (the 370Z and HKS CT230R) and the track is well know from previous GT's.

Eiger doesn't have all 16 cars either does it? Don't worry about car count. PD never goes wrong.

Back