The circuit from google maps
enjoy it

Thx for that also! ^^

Nice vid, took this pic:

3840719086_cd26d4dcba_o.gif

Rear wheel close to being airborne :)

...and for that, really nice detail, nice find :drool:

Last edited:
See the Hypermax logo on the front splitter? And Hypermax down the left quater panel.

16672344.png

Oh, my bad.

I'm looking forward to seeing some flips! Atleast if you can flip it. That thing with the Impreza getting on top of the RX-7 looked pretty neat though...

CVG
The course we played is a new track set in Tokyo

Oh God!! Why couldn't they send me instead. Somebody who cares, even!

Although, this,

CVG
After a few solid shunts our car was struggling to get over 140kph, so we'd clearly caused technical damage too. A Sony rep also told us that crashing too much could result in terminal damage ending our race early

is good to hear. Hadn't heard any real confirmation before.

The french dude in the video is clueless saying "10 cars just like prologue" (since it varies from 8 to 16) and saying (what a dumb dude) that "oh right i can't go faster because I had a penality" when in reality as xater said on gaf when you get too much hit you can't go higher than the 4th gear.

It's always like that with them. The worst is that they are paid to do such videos... The guy also said: "as the game will be released in 2010 they [PD] will have the time to fix some problems of aliasing."

Any word on Flat tires? Without flatties it is not very realistic damage, especially NASCAR. I understand we need to walk before we run, but flat tires would be sweet!

Any word on Flat tires? Without flatties it is not very realistic damage, especially NASCAR. I understand we need to walk before we run, but flat tires would be sweet!

Thats one thing none has said much about. We've had tire wear in the past.. no? But tire punctures would be welcome in a 'I'll hate them when it happens to me' sort of way.

Tire wear has been around. But in reality when a tire wears out it gets flat, then they come apart, then your car gets a ton of damage.

If we have to wait until GT6 for exploding tires, that is fine with me. My biggest concern comes about for NASCAR, when they get close tires get cut. I think that would be a great deterent for guys trying to get too close.

sorry for swaying off topic:ouch:

JeuxVideo.TV
Great Crash Youtube
kb9g86.gif
2a9422v.gif
wvvqj4.gif
2qmzreb.gif

-

Eurogamer
Gameplay HD Stream
zk4sh4.gif
2j0lanp.gif
1087oky.gif
286x3si.gif

Damage Replay HD Stream
344xt0k.gif
2we9idx.gif
1zq5v7n.gif
2ik4f4n.gif

-

next.videogame.it
Replay SD Stream - SD Download - HD Download
3rd Person Gameplay 01 SD Stream - SD Download - HD Download
3rd Person Gameplay 02 SD Stream - SD Download - HD Download

-

JeuxVideo.TV
Coverage of GT booth Stream

-

JeuxVideo.com
Coverage of GT booth Stream

-

New footage added to the OP.

All new videos contributed from the following posters:

Added to the list. đź‘Ť

Great vid! Added to the OP including gifs. đź‘Ť

Cheers. I can't get the link to work because my workplace has some sort of firewall issue that occaisionally won't let me stream WMV.
Added to the list. đź‘Ť

And some AWESOME new from jeuxcom.^^
You can see the Subaru on top of the Mazda RX-7 and the bumper lacks colour completely at the end of the video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfXQz1IRtGk
Awesome crash in that one. Links and gifs added. đź‘Ť

Nice one! Added to the Eurogamer links - inc gifs. đź‘Ť

Here is a video of the GT's stand by the french site jeuxvideo.com. The man is kidding and say :"there will be two versions of the game, one at 60€ and another one at 50000€, we've already ordered the second

one"... You'll understand I let you drool:

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/reportages-videos-jeux/0000/00000309/gran-turismo-5-gc-2009.htm#containerlienV

oirDirectementlaVideo
Thanks. Added to OP. đź‘Ť

MGR really really Great thread, plese keep updating 1st page with the lil GIF or videos.. ITS cool to look at them..

Could someone make me some cool avatar with that subi in action?

MGR really really Great thread, plese keep updating 1st page with the lil GIF or videos.. ITS cool to look at them..

Could someone make me some cool avatar with that subi in action?

Do premium members have less restrictions on avatar sizes?

I'm just a lowly peasant GT Planet member and my avatar is restricted to 100x100 pixels and 20kb (whichever is smaller).

Everyone noticed that the bumper cam isn't really bumper? On this GIF when the whitebox is on the hood of the car and he change to "bumpercam" you see the cam isn't bumper its more like on the windshield with a invisible hood.
ioq7fk.gif

I don't understand why they don't put the hood instead of an invisible one it's really annoying when I end up punting someone because I can see how close I am with the invisible hood.

I don't understand why they don't put the hood instead of an invisible one it's really annoying when I end up punting someone because I can see how close I am with the invisible hood.

Thats what roof cam is for, if you included the hood in that "bumpercam" then you wouldn't be able to see much. Might aswell use cockpit view then. :)

Has anyone seen this video yet? I just saw it a couple minutes ago.

Sorry if it's already been posted.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=221677

Yep even a thread made about it :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=119359

Guys look at the "Gran turismo 5 video showing environment" video on the news page. Notice at the beginning where it dosen't say rally japan on the door of the scoobie in the main menu, niether in the gameplay like we saw in the E3 trailer? Does this mean we get official WRC events and when we do race on a different event we get a different livery? Interesting

Guys look at the "Gran turismo 5 video showing environment" video on the news page. Notice at the beginning where it dosen't say rally japan on the door of the scoobie in the main menu, niether in the gameplay like we saw in the E3 trailer? Does this mean we get official WRC events and when we do race on a different event we get a different livery? Interesting

Man you have eagle eyes!đź‘Ť

Hm quite interesting theory đź‘Ť

Of course there is no livery on the car but that is because it isn't set on a rally stage. It just makes me wonder will we be able to buy editions of one car, for example a japanese version of the car compared to a finnish one? Or maybe the liveries would just be edited each time.

Last edited:
Back