Gran Turismo 6 Career Races List

You guys might find this hard to believe but you can win every S class event on Racing Hards tyres even if it's raining like hell. For example: on the 24 minutes of Nurburgring, I used the BMW Z4 GT3 and I didn't pitted at all on all 3 laps but I reached the finish line nearly out of fuel.

I've been all the way through this thread, looking for number of laps per race for the 5 races of the International B GT All-stars Championship. Anyone know them? Thanks.

I've been all the way through this thread, looking for number of laps per race for the 5 races of the International B GT All-stars Championship. Anyone know them? Thanks.
If i remrmber there is 5 for each race

OP please update! Or anyone with it unlocked. I can only find a list of the events in super but not the prize amount, number of laps, etc. Only reason I ask is I'm wondering if super has any races worth grinding better than like the wind at daytona. 140k for 5 min if I remember correctly. Anyone know any better races to grind for credits? Heres the list I found:

Willow Springs 20-Mile Challenge
Apricot Hill 20-Minute Challenge
Suzuka Circuit 10-Lap Challenge
Brands Hatch 15-Lap Challenge
Nurburgring 24-Minute Challenge
Spa-Francorchamps 24-Minute Challenge
Ascari Race Resort 10-Lap Challenge
Silverstone 10-Lap Challenge
24 Minutes of Le Mans
Mission Races
Coffee Break Challenge

Link: http://ca.ign.com/wikis/gran-turismo-6/Super_Class?objectid=168334

Edit: For those looking to grind, just found this.

You can make more in less time in the Rebull Jr races, they pay 177k each and are not anywhere near as boring as driving in a straight line for 4 minutes over and over and over. You can also get a 500k bonus for winning the championship if you choose to go that route. If you can win every race then you can skip Motegi which is the longest of the races and do the other 4 in just under 20 minutes counting loading times for a payout of 177k x 4 + 500k 3 times in one hour nets a pretty good payday.

I have been running that championship [all 5 races] once or twice a day and have earned several million without getting bored at all. On SSX I am bored before I get to the end of the first straight

Topic here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...00-car-without-getting-bored-to-death.295551/

Last edited:
I don't think anyone has posted the International A events yet, so here they are;

World Circuit Tour

Races: Twin Ring Motegi Road Course, Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit, Daytona Road Course, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Ascari Full Track.

PP: 600 or less
Tires: Racing: Hard or less

15 Minute Races

Races: Apricot Hill Raceway, Ascari Full Track, Nurburgring Nordschliefe.

PP: 650 or less

Rainmasters

Races: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Circuit de la Sarthe 2013, Nurburgring 24h.

Categories: Normal car
Drivetrain: FR, MR, RR

Dream Car Championship

Races: Twin Ring Motegi Road Course, Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow, Cape Ring, Circuit de la Sarthe 2013, Nurburgring 24h.

PP: 720 or less
Tires: Racing Hard or less

GT Kart Championship 125 Shifter

Races: Brands Hatch Indy Circuit, Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs, Gran Turismo Arena (Layout A)

Cars: Racing Kart 125 Shifter

550 PP World Touring Car Championship

Races: Grand Valley Speedway, Tokyo R246, Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

PP: 600 or less

600 PP World Touring Car Championship

Requires completion of 550 PP World Touring Car Championship.

Races: Grand Valley Speedway, Tokyo R246, Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

Super GT300 Championship

Races: Deep Forest Raceway, Fuji Speedway F, Suzuka Circuit, Twin Ring Motegi Road Course, Nurburgring GP/D.

PP: 550 or less

Super GT500 Championship

Requires completion of Super GT300 Championship.

Races: Deep Forest Raceway, Fuji Speedway F, Suzuka Circuit, Twin Ring Motegi Road Course, Nurburgring GP/D

Group GT3 Series

Races: Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Nurburgring GP/F, Suzuka Circuit.

Gran Turismo NASCAR Cup

Races: Daytona International Speedway, Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow, High Speed Ring, Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway, Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

PP: 600 or less (680 or less at Willow Springs, High Speed Ring)
Power Limiter: 70.0% or less (at Daytona, Motegi, Indianapolis)
Cars: 2010, 2011, or 2013 NASCAR stock cars

Like the Wind

Races: Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Special Stage Route 7, Special Stage Route X.

PP: 750 or less

GT World Championship

Races: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit, Nurburgring 24h.

Willow Springs 20-Mile Challenge

Tyres: Sports Soft or less
Categorie: Normal car
Gold prize: 78,070 Cr.

Apricot Hill 20-Minute Challenge

Tyres: No limitations (use wisely - tyre and fuel depletion are very quick)
Gold prize: 90,630 Cr.

Suzuka Circuit 10-Lap Challenge

Gold prize: 107,280 Cr.

Brands Hatch 15-Lap Challenge

Gold Prize: 115,910 Cr.

Nürburgring 24-Minute Challenge

Gold Prize: 175,240 Cr.

Spa-Francorchamps 24-Minute Challenge

Gold prize: 143,490 Cr.

Ascari Race Resort 10-Lap Challenge

Tyres: Sports Soft or less
Categorie: Normal car
Gold prize: 133,130 Cr.

Silverstone 10-Lap Challenge

Gold prize: 123,600 Cr.

24 Minutes of Le Mans : Circuit de la Sarthe 2013

Gold prize: 159,180 Cr.

If this was already written, I do apologize :)
I can even recommend cars to use in any of these races.

^ These are on page 6

I think this might the interesting question, what is the best non-super car (Fully tuned) that suits the below races:

-- Spa-Francorchamps 24-Minute Challenge

-- 24 Minutes of Le Mans

Your answers are highly appreciated!

Regards,

Non-supercar as in no Huayra type car either?! I don't know if that's possible. In GT5 I had a vision of beating the 24 hours of lemans in an electric car. It is possible with corner cutting in the GT by Citroen Concept. But that is a high performance supercar. Maybe you could tune a Skyline R34 to insane horsepower, but that will still loose a lot of speed in the corners.

Hi iainoflo85,

Tried LCC rocket, I thought I have won the race (24 Minutes of Le Mans - Sarthe) as I have led with 40 seconds at the start of the last lap, fuel ran out during the last lap about 2 & half minutes point. Finally 15th place achieved. Tried 2nd time with with LCC, went to the pit do a quick refill right after the 1st lap, but seriously still have no chance to beat the race with LCC.

Cheers!

Okay. Have you max tuned it?

I don't know where I read that someone else managed it in the Rocket, but most of the S races can be done in that car, I thought it would be a challenge to do Le Mans in it.

Soooo Ascari is used once? What gives? The old ugly tracks are used at least 10 times and the new tracks are barelly used. Great job PD!

Managed to gold Le Mans in a Toyota 7

Circuit de la Sarthe at night with rain + NO FREAKIN HEADLIGHTS AT ALL = AAARRRGGGGHHHHH

Soooo Ascari is used once? What gives? The old ugly tracks are used at least 10 times and the new tracks are barelly used. Great job PD!
I've seen it more than once, about 3 times actually. The new tracks are used quite a lot compared to the old ones, and besides, the OP isn't updated with the IA and S events which both contain a race with the Ascari track.

You're more than wrong. Ascari is used in 3 license tests and I think 4 races. Same with Brands Hatch.

So yes, great job PD.

You are absolutely RIGHT. NO HEADLIGHTS seriously frustrated me a lot! Tried 3 times at Sarthe in Super Class, nearly blind! couldn't get the gold position at all. You must be skilful!

Wasted nearly 2 million credit on Toyota 7, finally spent another 1,970,000 credit for Peugeot 905B Evo 1 Bis LM 12! as far as I know this is the best LMP, I did lead by 50+ seconds and secured the 1st position effortlessly!

Lucky for me i left the driving line on, so it helped abit, especially on the Mulsanne Straight and the parts leading to the Porsche Curves which were pitch-black in darkness. I was driving the Toyota 7 like a goddamn railway train :banghead:

At Le Mans with the Audi R-18 for the 24 minutes of Le Mans
Total Time 27:50.106 “Very Slow” as the Best Lap was a 3.:41.147
GT-6 simulation needs to scratch the name simulation and just go with GT-6. The 24 Minutes of Le Mans is total joke! There is nothing remotely real about this game or this Le Mans race. At the end of lap 6 I was barely ahead by a few seconds in the Audi R-18 (the slowest Le Mans car in the game) all of a sudden all the cars went to the pits and with 1 second on the clock I crossed the start finish line so I had to go one more lap. The insane thing was the cars in the pits never came back out but kept passing each other in the pits..LOL so when I crossed the finish line on lap 7 beginning of lap 8 I lapped the entire field. Every stupid car was one lap down to the R-18 at the finish. As a note to my comment I raced in the SCCA for 32 years!
Correction in reviewing of the race on replay they did come out but it took them an astronomical 3 minutes and 50 seconds just to get from the pits to the start of the Mulsanne straight when I crossed the finish line.

Anybody has a clue for this???

Last edited:
These NASCAR races in IA are a friggin' joke. I get spun out all the time, except for on Willow Springs. And why does there have to be restrictor plates on the speedways? It's a game for crying out loud. I won't die if I hit 200 on those tracks.

I just unlocked IA... Is it just me, or is the Career even shorter than GT5? =/

Sucks, though, 'cause both GT3 and 4 felt way longer than both PS3 games combined...

Back