Madrid Circuit
Rome Circuit
London
Tokyo R246

Dirt & Snow
Toscana
Eiger Nordwand
Chamomix

This is a total of 36 tracks, I might be wrong on some.

Possibility tracks????
Pikes Peak Rally
Red Rock Valley
Midfield Raceway
Smokey Mtn

Is there anything else?? If so please tell me

I haven't heard if Willow Springs has been confirmed but if it is, I know where im spending all my time on :D

Yes, Seattle circuit is coming back! I hope they bring El Capitan and Grinderwald also!

I definitely would love these to retun!
Pikes Peak Rally
Red Rock Valley
Midfield Raceway
Smokey Mtn

This thread is probably going to be locked, but what we need is Duphman thread to be split up, so that the discussion on cars and tracks can followed more easily, I assumed SHIRAKAWA was going to have one.

There really isn't much to guess with the launch track list. Given what we know and more or less involuntary leaks, we might already have all track names for the launch version of GT6. What will come later through DLC, that's unknown. But I think most people will care more about what there will be at launch.

WgfHmVf.png

What we know:
GT6 will have 33 locations (tracks) and 71 layouts (variations) at launch. This is official data.
According to the official information, that will be 7 more locations and 19 more layouts than "GT5".
GT6 will have all GT5 tracks (excluding DLC? not clear).

GT5 has 26 tracks, 52 variations.
GT5+DLC has 30 tracks, 60 variations.

If they count GT5 DLC tracks as "new" then there will only be 3 completely new locations and 11 new layouts in total, most of which we already know or can guess.

I would say the special stages count as one location, gives some scope for some of the rumoured tracks to be a part of the list.

There really isn't much to guess with the launch track list. Given what we know and more or less involuntary leaks, we might already have all track names for the launch version of GT6. What will come later through DLC, that's unknown. But I think most people will care more about what there will be at launch.

What we know:
GT6 will have 33 locations (tracks) and 71 layouts (variations) at launch. This is official data.
According to the official information, that will be 7 more locations and 19 more layouts than "GT5".
GT6 will have all GT5 tracks (excluding DLC? not clear).

GT5 has 26 tracks, 52 variations.
GT5+DLC has 30 tracks, 60 variations.

If they count GT5 DLC tracks as "new" then there will only be 3 completely new locations and 11 new layouts in total, most of which we already know or can guess.

I almost completely agree with your list. Also the variation "guesses" are mostly sound ones (Suzuka West, Route X Infield, Brands Hatch GP & Indy). I think the other 3 are possible, but something like a Special Stage 11 (+reverse and as variation to SSR5) would be even more so, given the fact that it occurred in the trailer. Or maybe 80's Fuji again like it was in GT4...?

When was SSR11 confirmed? For me a track map in a 15th anniversary video (big hint) says nothing.

The only tracks 100% confirmed on the GT6 disc as of right now are all of the GT5 tracks on disc (not DLC, they're still up in the air) and Silverstone. Bathurst and Brands Hatch are very close to being confirmed but not yet, neither is anything else. It's just rumour and speculation.

When was SSR11 confirmed? For me a track map in a 15th anniversary video (big hint) says nothing.

Exactly. Someone really should create a master track list that is 100% accurate because none of the current two are and the authors don't seem to want to change them.

There was a poster at Silverstone event confirming Brands Hatch.

Yep I asked the guy who posted the picture,he said he got it from a "source"
yet nobody else at the event got it so I am a bit skeptical .

Yep I asked the guy who posted the picture,he said he got it from a "source"
yet nobody else at the event got it so I am a bit skeptical .

Oh, OK, I see now. Looked pretty real to my naive eyes!!!

Seattle and SSR11! YAYY!
Well, at least I hope they're there lol.

See this is the problem with lists like this. They get peoples hopes up with false information. SSR11 and Seattle MIGHT be in the game but they aren't confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back