Gran Turismo 6 Master Car/Track List

• Thread starter Duphman
  • 906 comments
Oh God, not the DeltaWing... That "thing" had an accident on its first race ever... And PD put it on the game...

Just because they love Nissan, that doesn't mean they have to put all Nissans in the game... And where's our Nissan Patrol (Imma put it on da wish list, yo)?

Matterhorn looks quite a bit like Grindelwald, anyways...

Oh God, not the DeltaWing... That "thing" had an accident on its first race ever... And PD put it on the game...

Just because they love Nissan, that doesn't mean they have to put all Nissans in the game... And where's our Nissan Patrol (Imma put it on da wish list, yo)?

Matterhorn looks awesome judging by the video and the screenshots. It seems to have an amazing background nice elevation changes in the corners. Looks interesting

Because it had an accident in the first race? What a ridiculous reasoning! :rolleyes:

A pity, that's quite short. And the layout doesn't look very exciting to me :(

Let's hope there will be differen layouts.
It seems it might have different variations currently not listed.
Maybe some of them are longer.

Luckily that thing won't have accidents in the game because there is no damage.

I think I found the actual real location of this circuit.
There might be potential for other layouts by following the trails.

ibp3eVR.jpg

iGFw0UH.jpg

The green path is Matterhorn.
The violet path is what I can see in the end of the E3 trailer. It isn't part of the Matterhorn variation we've seen.

The Acura NSX video which is used as a source for SSR11's inclusion is an odd choice, especially considering that Seattle and Apricot Hill are both featured in the video much more definitively.

Although most would comment about the Delta Wing being "another Nissan"

I'm very excited to see it make the cut,always wanted to try it.

Delta wing was never really a nissan, Nissan was a partner and provided the engine. At this point that partnership is over and it is now just the Delta Wing.

The Acura NSX video which is used as a source for SSR11's inclusion is an odd choice, especially considering that Seattle and Apricot Hill are both featured in the video much more definitively.

SSR11 is also on that screenshot showing lots of circuit layouts on the game, like Silverstone, Spa, etc

SSR11 is also on that screenshot showing lots of circuit layouts on the game, like Silverstone, Spa, etc

You're missing the point. I'm not trying to say that there isn't enough evidence to not include SSR11 (only enough, but I would really recommend you guys don't get your hopes up. It's DLC at best imo), I'm simply saying that the video he posts citing as his source for SSR11... also features Apricot Hill and Seattle. And it shows those two much more clearly than SSR11 (How do we know it's not just SSR5?), yet he doesn't have Apricot Hill or Seattle on the list. Even after we've clearly seen them and after GTPlanet reported them being in the video.

It should look like this:

*Andalucia, Spain - track editor area
*Apricot Hill 1:14 in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfRq4Cgt6jY
*Matterhorn
*Seattle Circuit 1:08 (and other parts) in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfRq4Cgt6jY
*Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
*Silverstone International Race Circuit
*Silverstone National Circuit
*Special Stage Route 11 1:52 in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfRq4Cgt6jY
*Willow Springs Raceway - Big Willow

The worrying thing, though, is that the GT6 launch event said there would be 33 tracks. GT5 launched with 27 and then got four more as DLC (Kart Space, SSRX, Spa, and Motegi) bringing the total to 31. Add that on to the fact we've already seen three confirmed tracks (Willow Springs, Silverstone and Matterhorne) means that we're at 34 and PD is either understating the amount of content we'll receive... or we're going to lose a track (or more, with those being replaced).

We'll see what happens. Also, as much as they say all the cars from GT5 are going to carry over, I will not be surprised if a few models don't make the cut. A lot of cars from GT4 didn't all make it as Standard's after all.

Last edited:
It should look like this:

*Andalucia, Spain - track editor area
*Apricot Hill 1:14 in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfRq4Cgt6jY
*Matterhorn
*Seattle Circuit 1:08 (and other parts) in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfRq4Cgt6jY
*Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
*Silverstone International Race Circuit
*Silverstone National Circuit
*Special Stage Route 11 1:52 in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfRq4Cgt6jY
*Willow Springs Raceway - Big Willow

I do apologize, this was more of a case of me not seeing the forest for the trees. Thank you and again I apologize.

Ohhh Duphman. You're getting so close. We appreciate you trying to keep the OP updated. As long as you can take a good ribbing along the way, haha.

You're missing the point. I'm not trying to say that there isn't enough evidence to not include SSR11 (only enough, but I would really recommend you guys don't get your hopes up. It's DLC at best imo), I'm simply saying that the video he posts citing as his source for SSR11... also features Apricot Hill and Seattle. And it shows those two much more clearly than SSR11 (How do we know it's not just SSR5?), yet he doesn't have Apricot Hill or Seattle on the list. Even after we've clearly seen them and after GTPlanet reported them being in the video.

Agreed. At first, I hadn't noticed Apricot Hill and Seattle were also confirmed for the same reason and if it were up to me, I wouldn't do so.

Their numbers are off. Including Spa and Route X since they're shown in screenshots, along with the newly revealed tracks, it puts it at 34 locations/~61 layouts.

Their numbers are off. Including Spa and Route X since they're shown in screenshots, along with the newly revealed tracks, it puts it at 34 locations/~61 layouts.
I'm counting 31 locations / 59 layouts confirmed.
BTW: from official initial GT6 information it appears that for this game they consider Eiger dirt/road as one location.

TkpaO1B.png

Question for you guys and this seemed like the best thread to post it... Has the new Acura NSX really actually been confirmed for GT6 aside from us seeing the random teaser trailers during the duration of GT5? Thanks

This appears @ 1:49 from the "Gran Turismo 5-Acura NSX Concept Trailer" which night street course is this?.
picture.php

I'm counting 31 locations / 59 layouts confirmed.
BTW: from official initial GT6 information it appears that for this game they consider Eiger dirt/road as one location.

TkpaO1B.png

Oops. :dunce:

I meant 33/61.

You aren't counting Spa and Route X. I doubt they'd show screenshots of tracks they wouldn't put in the game at launch.

Oops. :dunce:

I meant 33/61.

You aren't counting Spa and Route X. I doubt they'd show screenshots of tracks they wouldn't put in the game at launch.

He has, 6 and 23.

So, I really hope Bathurst wasn't removed from that article because it's going to be DLC and the other two tracks to make the 33 are the other two DLC tracks.

Last edited:
Question for you guys and this seemed like the best thread to post it... Has the new Acura NSX really actually been confirmed for GT6 aside from us seeing the random teaser trailers during the duration of GT5? Thanks

It hasn't. It's still yet to appear in anything other than a teaser trailer.

Delta wing was never really a nissan, Nissan was a partner and provided the engine. At this point that partnership is over and it is now just the Delta Wing.

Really? Will it still run at le mans? and is Lucas still driving it?

Really? Will it still run at le mans? and is Lucas still driving it?

No. The Garage 56 Entry at Le Mans is a one-time deal. Once they finished at Road Atlanta, pretty much every partner on the program left, with only Don Panoz left to control the car. It has a new Elan engine (a billet hodge-podge of Mazda engine tech), new tires (Brigestone instead of Michelin) and is going to become a coupe.

He has, 6 and 23.

So, I really hope Bathurst wasn't removed from that article because it's going to be DLC and the other two tracks to make the 33 are the other two DLC tracks.

It's all confusing. PD still needs to learn to communicate better about their information.

I'm hoping their numbers are off because they're lacking the GT5 DLC tracks, which should without a doubt be included on the disc at launch.

This might not be the correct place to post this, but I just realised that although there will be 200 cars added (to make the car count go up to 1200), I think PD may be updating some cars to Premium and not counting them as being added to the list since they're taking the Standard versions away. Hopefully this is true! :)

Back