Gran Turismo 6 Master Car/Track List

• Thread starter Duphman
  • 906 comments
Yes, I was about to post that.

It looks like that's it. Here's the 37 locations and 100 variations of GT6.

CIOlh8s.png

Once again they are listing the tracks/variations ALL separately. Poor, poor form. Just list the track, and have it default at 2pm, bright and sunny. Then as soon as we select it, ask us, 'forward' or 'reverse'. Then we can go into track options and adjust time/weather. No need to bloat that dang list! FM5 only has 14 tracks at launch- the direct competition ain't even close here.

Also partial versions of weather-variable tracks are not available, again! Those Motegi versions need some rain too, man. What could possibly be the deciding difference? It's at least 99% modelled in the full version of the track.

:ouch:!

Last edited:
Only because Goodwood is unlocked when the Special Event is unlocked through career progression.
I presume Goodwood is only available in certain modes, it would be hard to have more than one car at a time because it's so narrow.

I presume Goodwood is only available in certain modes, it would be hard to have more than one car at a time because it's so narrow.

I don't know anything about Goodwood. I don't even know if it's actually a circuit, I thought it was just point to point.

I don't know anything about Goodwood. I don't even know if it's actually a circuit, I thought it was just point to point.
Both. Right now we only have the point to point but it's rumored the circuit was scanned too.
If you read one of the interviews with Kaz by GTP (I think?), when Jordan mentions the Goodwood Rally Stage he expresses an interest in it. But that's all it is at the moment. Like, I want to go explore Iceland but until I pony up the cash I'm not going anywhere.

If you read one of the interviews with Kaz by GTP (I think?), when Jordan mentions the Goodwood Rally Stage he expresses an interest in it. But that's all it is at the moment. Like, I want to go explore Iceland but until I pony up the cash I'm not going anywhere.

Somebody on this board was at Goodwood when PD was doing the scanning and he said they scanned and photographed the circuit as well, so hopefully it's just a matter of time. I don't remember where it was discussed but @Johnnypenso might know.

Somebody on this board was at Goodwood when PD was doing the scanning and he said they scanned and photographed the circuit as well, so hopefully it's just a matter of time. I don't remember where it was discussed but @Johnnypenso might know.
Ah yes, I remember. Just thought I'd add the snippet about the rally course, a bit interesting if nothing.

fonefail

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/goodwood-circuit-and-hill-climb.282232/

i don't know if this has been posted but a good friend of mine with links to goodwood circuit told me that polyphony had been there mapping the track and hill climb course , he said there were there for an age mapping the track and collecting data

I love being right. 2011 LFA Nurburgring Edition.
11108177836_096f2bd294_o.jpg
I highly doubted PD would throw this in no matter how many times I asked for her on the wishlist Thread, but after I learned something about the machine I didn't know about, my hope was renewed. Guess what? I was right too.

#Sparkyhype

Car List Update 1196 --> 1207

New to GT6
Acura NSX CONCEPT '13
DeltaWing 2013 DeltaWing
DeltaWing sponsored by Nissan at LeMans 2012
Honda NSX CONCEPT '13
Lexus LFA Nürburgring Package '12
Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo
Toyota GAZOO Racing TOYOTA 86 #166 '12

GT5 Carryover
Citroën C4 WRC '08
Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08
Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008
Suzuki SX4 WRC '08

Still missing the Red Bull X2014/F, X2014/S, X2014/J, the BMW M4, and 27 future Vision GT cars.

New to GT6
Acura NSX CONCEPT '13
DeltaWing 2013 DeltaWing
Honda NSX CONCEPT '13

GT5 Carryover
Citroën C4 WRC '08
Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08
Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008
Suzuki SX4 WRC '08

Still missing the Red Bull X2014/F, X2014/S, X2014/J, the BMW M4, and 27 future Vision GT cars.

+ the 2 confirmed AMG's

New to GT6
Acura NSX CONCEPT '13
DeltaWing 2013 DeltaWing
Honda NSX CONCEPT '13

GT5 Carryover
Citroën C4 WRC '08
Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08
Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008
Suzuki SX4 WRC '08

Thanks, I fixed it.

Do not count me on this...

...but I reckon that the day-1 patch we were promised may contain the kart track. There's no way they'd show something in the opening movie that wasn't in the game.
Unless it's the first DLC track, which is also a possibility. If you recall, the spec 2.0 intro movie featured Spa, and that track came as DLC.

Back