Gran Turismo 6 Master Car/Track List

• Thread starter Duphman
  • 906 comments

I always thought the idea of a master car list was to list all the cars actually in the game, not any and every rumour/future/possible DLC. I mean if someone just opens this thread they would think Zahara and all those cars and already in GT6.

I always thought the idea of a master car list was to list all the cars actually in the game, not any and every rumour/future/possible DLC. I mean if someone just opens this thread they would think Zahara and all those cars and already in GT6.
Well, that's what I thought too and of course I agree. I thought this thread was flawed from the start since he didn't organize the cars between ones that were comfirmed & rumored.

I honestly don't really care anymore though since the official car list has been out for months now and most players will most likely check the official GT website.

Glad to see that you're back on GTPlanet by the way.

Duphman, do NOT listen to these ninnies. Seriously. There are MANY of us who appreciate the Track list you have going here. It is VERY helpful and informative.

It may not contain the Car accuracy that some "esteemed" GTPer's would like -but for tracks, there's no beating your list. Thank you, again, for maintaining it. Ignore the negative BS that seems to constantly spew from some of these fools.

👍

(if we could gift cars in GT6 I would hook you up with a ride of your choice, within reason ;) )

But what is the point? Isn't a master list supposed to be a handy reference for everything IN the game? Adding in cars and tracks not yet released is confusing and misleading.

Besides there is a perfectly good track list on the official website that doesn't contain tracks not even in the game.

Last edited:
Back