Gran Turismo 6 modding discussion

it's a shame, but at least I tried, I understand you, I've already spent a few tens of hours modifying SpecDB, mainly modifying shock absorbers, etc. to make the cars behave more realistically. But I don't like Adhoc, I'm probably too old for that :D that's why I can't edit a wider range of things that I would like. sounds especially, your progress is phenomenal compared to vanilla, thanks for your work good luck. I like to wait. Thanks
Understanding what Adhoc is probably puts you above 99% of others, it's an obscure language and we're not expecting anyone to be experts in it, so don't be too hard on yourself!

But yeah, because of the effort it takes for people to install a mod, I'd rather wait until it's worth making a fuss over rather than just one or two sounds.

Understanding what Adhoc is probably puts you above 99% of others, it's an obscure language and we're not expecting anyone to be experts in it, so don't be too hard on yourself!

But yeah, because of the effort it takes for people to install a mod, I'd rather wait until it's worth making a fuss over rather than just one or two sounds.
friend, the fine-tuned sound of SlS excited me just because I'm 38, in the summer it will be 25 years since I played the GT series, and with the way my daughter is growing, I don't know how much time I have left for this "crap" 🤣🤣

Added a 2.35:1 aspect ratio and a 3x resolution option to photo mode. Takes quite a long time to render at 3x but the output looks great:
pht347f806e7c3cc8df0021.jpg

Some tutorial. I wanted to put more cars in the events, increase the prizes and include cars as prizes in the championships.
thanks

Where do you locate

GT6: game_parameter/gt6/<license/event/etc>

game on emulator

Any progress on that used car dealership?

Also how does one go about 'hiding' cars from the dealer? I want to hide all the duplicates. Can someone private message me a tutorial on that? Thanks. 😃

Any progress on that used car dealership?

Also how does one go about 'hiding' cars from the dealer? I want to hide all the duplicates. Can someone private message me a tutorial on that? Thanks. 😃
No progress, I haven't touched GT6 in ages as I'm more interested in working on GT4 Spec II when I do feel like working on mods.

Hiding cars from the dealer is either a code change or a database change, depending on how you want to tackle it, but in both cases I would recommend starting from the very basics on the GT modding hub: https://nenkai.github.io/gt-modding-hub/ps3/getting_started/

Back