Gran Turismo 7 ‘hero car’ (aka the car that appears in the cover of the game)

• Thread starter NickXP
  • 189 comments
My pipe dream, it will be the new Supra and new Z side by side in sepia, just like the OG cover ;) Released in December 2022 to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the release of the first game :drool:

Gran_Turismo_-_Cover_-_JP.jpg

Or PD could troll us and have Hizal v Fraga front and center like the F1 games from Codies :lol:
Not 2022 please

I'm going to take a guess and say it will either be the new Ford GT done up like the one from GT4. Or the new Supra. Seems like Kaz and PD are in bed with toyota and yazoo racing.

I'm going to take a guess and say it will either be the new Ford GT done up like the one from GT4. Or the new Supra. Seems like Kaz and PD are in bed with toyota and yazoo racing.
The 2017 Ford GT is already old. Too old to be on the cover of a new game.
(Thank God, cause I really hate that car)

Porsche headlight on the cover of GT3: A-Spec. Could be a return of Porsche to the cover of a GT Game.

Seriously, what if PD just put a humble car on the cover? Out of all the covers, the S2000 is pretty much the "slowest"(though a pretty significant car of the new era) car to grace a cover. Especially with that game having a huge car list of fast cars.

Not saying a Kia Picanto GT in all its glory. Maybe not the Mercedes uncovered wagon. Maybe Nissan Leaf or Honda EV.

Porsche headlight on the cover of GT3: A-Spec. Could be a return of Porsche to the cover of a GT Game.

Seriously, what if PD just put a humble car on the cover? Out of all the covers, the S2000 is pretty much the "slowest"(though a pretty significant car of the new era) car to grace a cover. Especially with that game having a huge car list of fast cars.

Not saying a Kia Picanto GT in all its glory. Maybe not the Mercedes uncovered wagon. Maybe Nissan Leaf or Honda EV.
Call me weird but I really really really really really really like the Nissan LEAF. I hope the new Nissan Ariya will be in GT7, It looks awesome and it has 400hp

Call me weird but I really really really really really really like the Nissan LEAF. I hope the new Nissan Ariya will be in GT7, It looks awesome and it has 400hp
Anything is possible. I think GT1 is the only cover to feature two cars(R33 & A80). Having a Nissan and Toyota on the Gran Turismo 7 cover, would a return to that.

I forget the car under the sheet on the alt GT1 cover.
GT1 Nissan & Toyota
GT2 Honda
GT3 Porsche/Ruf
GT Concept Nissan
GT4 Ford
GT5 HD Ferrari
GT5P Nissan
GT5 Mercedes-AMG
GT5 Spec 2 Red Bull
GT5 special edition Nissan
GTPSP Chevrolet
GT6(depending on edition cover) Chevrolet or Renault