Gran Turismo 7 ‘hero car’ (aka the car that appears in the cover of the game)

• Thread starter NickXP
  • 189 comments
Porsche and Mazda are on the "pre-cover". What if Toyota are added?

The World Tour promo pic, have raised Toyota and Mazda banners, with a host of GT3/GR.3 cars displayed in front of the building. To the left, barely in shot, is the FT-1. Next to it, is the RX-VISION. On the right of the pic, is the 911 RSR.

Gran Turismo 1 has the R33 Skyline and A80 Supra on the cover. I think it would be the first cover to feature more than two cars, if PD use all three brand partners.

Im predicting ford gt to be on the cover for final release. 2017-ford-gt_29.jpg

ZEE
We have already had a FORD GT heavily featured (albeit not the new one) and grace the cover boxart of GRAN TURISMO in the 4th iteration, so lets just do it again lol.

We got the SLS on the cover of GT5. Also, the C6 ZR1 on GTPSP. The C7 was on the cover of GT6 Anniversary metal cover(with the Megane Trophy).

What car does Kaz own now? We got his R32 on GT1 cover, his 996 on GT3 A-Spec and "his" Ford GT on GT4. Add his big Like for the C7, on the cover I mentioned above. Not sure if he owned any of the Mercedes AMGs.

We got the SLS on the cover of GT5. Also, the C6 ZR1 on GTPSP. The C7 was on the cover of GT6 Anniversary metal cover(with the Megane Trophy).

What car does Kaz own now? We got his R32 on GT1 cover, his 996 on GT3 A-Spec and "his" Ford GT on GT4. Add his big Like for the C7, on the cover I mentioned above. Not sure if he owned any of the Mercedes AMGs.

Well pointed out 05XR8, i didn't know they were Kaz's own personal vehicles which is kinda cool, gives a nice touch and nostalgic feel to the older games. I wish he goes and buys the new c8 as I already did a sweet cover for it on the box art thread in this forum. He kinda looks like a guy that would own a MBenz AMG GT-R Pro. :sly:

Last edited:

He does own a Mercedes AMG GT.

Well, there we go.

Edit was looking for articles on AI and this pops up. KAz driving his AMG GT.👍

Last edited:
Back