Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLASSIC DEALERSHIPS: For this menu I've used the same layout from GT6 dealerships, I've added shortcuts for the paint selection + a check mark indicating which paints you own, if a paint cannot be acquired a cross is displayed instead.

View attachment 250667

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAR INFO: not much to say just a note about the design; the background is a blacked out Showroom, so the car in the background keeps rotating. UP / DOWN buttons to scroll the page, in this image they're blacked out since the screen is displaying the full car description.

View attachment 250666

CUSTOM THEMES: Customizable UI, design parts can be changed individually (Clock, Buttons, Backgrounds, etc.)

TEST DRIVE: I've added the test drive from the GT Academy, test drive is only available in GTArena in a special "slalom" layout. EDIT: I thought of a way of preventing people from doing "funny" stuff during a test drive, if you wreck the car, you have to pay a fee, if you don't have credits, they'll be automatically deducted when you have the cash, and you are not allowed to test drive in that dealership for one day.

NOT FOR SALE: another old feature, this special cars are unlocked by completing specific manufacturer events, once you get the gift car, this cars are available for purchase, also this special cars have an special one-make race when unlocked.

SPECIAL DISSCOUNTS: Special disscounts are offered in dealerships for completing a manufacturer event or a specific challenge, some dealerships don't have this feature (SEMA cars or dealerships with just one car,) S License is required to play this events.

ACQUIRING LICENSES: Since I think not many of us like doing the licenses tests all over again, the system checks for trophy info from the previous game and unlocks the corresponding licenses, a car with a special livery is awarded for achieving an S license using this option, gift cars for each test are not awarded, though, so you need to unlock them by completing the tests.

Awesome work! I'm loving the way it references GT1 and 2 (that classic feeling) into a new gen.

My GT4-esque dealer menu. Made with the same version of Paint I made my crappy pre-race screen on, but I think this is better.
gt4-esque dealer menu 1.png

Attachments

• gt4-esque dealer menu 1.png
    gt4-esque dealer menu 1.png
    177.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
You're serious, right?
I hate that thing with passion because it's a Toyota van that's priced higher than Peugeot, Citroën or Fiat version of the exactly the same car and still sell it better because "Toyotas are more reliable than French cars" that I hear every single Proace owner say. Even if the Toyotas that are sold here are built in France.

I hate that thing with passion because Toyota van that's priced higher than Peugeot, Citroën or Fiat version of the exactly the same car and still sell it better because "Toyotas are more reliable than French cars" that I hear every single Proace owner say. Even if the Toyotas that are sold here are built in France.
Oh. I was thinking it was because you just hated minivans. Lol :lol:

Oh. I was thinking it was because you just hated minivans. Lol :lol:
It's actually a full-size van by European standards.

I'd be happy if any other car from that class would be presented. For example Volkswagen Transporter would be a great addition to the game.

Finally finished it! It took awhile, but I really like the finished product!
BbCt0yO.png

Very nice, I love this layout, reminds me of GT4 arcade menu, how does the navigation work? do you use the digital buttons or use the stick to "point" to the option you want?

Here is my latest piece. It was originally intended as part of Maserati Project which I am doing to celebrate Maserati's 100th anniversary. But @masterrugalm gave the idea of having GT Museum back in GT7.
It has gone through a complete rebuild for GT7 to comply with what works with a controller. I do not make anything which fails a proof of concept.

If I get to finish the alternative, tile-based, design I will show it here. I am back to work tomorrow after 5 weeks off so I will have to prioritise time from now on.

GRAN TURISMO MUSEUM - LINEAR TIMELINE

View attachment 242208

View attachment 242211
@Harsk100, if GT7 had that collection of Bugattis then I would be ecstatic.

A huge thumbs-up to everybody contributing to this thread. I did not expect such a response.
👍

man this is gorgeous, it's very artistic and the theme fits really well in a "museum" :)

Just to tease :lol:

View attachment 251012

One of the icons from my "A-Spec / Amateur" races menu.

Keep 'em coming, I was really dissapointed that GT6 races didn't had their unique icons.

Last edited:
Very nice, I love this layout, reminds me of GT4 arcade menu, how does the navigation work? do you use the digital buttons or use the stick to "point" to the option you want?
Well, you can use both, but it's a preselected area. So, basically, you can cross, but you can't hover in the middle. You can go from New car dealer to License tests, etc. Basically, I'd think it's the digital buttons, if that answers your question.

I've promised myself that once I've got my projects out of the way in a month, I'm going to take a swing at this stuff. Excellent work, everybody: it's always exciting to peak in here whenever I see the thread has been updated.

:cheers:

Some fantastic work in here.

CLASSIC DEALERSHIPS: For this menu I've used the same layout from GT6 dealerships, I've added shortcuts for the paint selection + a check mark indicating which paints you own, if a paint cannot be acquired a cross is displayed instead.

View attachment 250667

CAR INFO: not much to say just a note about the design; the background is a blacked out Showroom, so the car in the background keeps rotating. UP / DOWN buttons to scroll the page, in this image they're blacked out since the screen is displaying the full car description.

View attachment 250666

CUSTOM THEMES: Customizable UI, design parts can be changed individually (Clock, Buttons, Backgrounds, etc.)

TEST DRIVE: I've added the test drive from the GT Academy, test drive is only available in GTArena in a special "slalom" layout. EDIT: I thought of a way of preventing people from doing "funny" stuff during a test drive, if you wreck the car, you have to pay a fee, if you don't have credits, they'll be automatically deducted when you have the cash, and you are not allowed to test drive in that dealership for one day.

NOT FOR SALE: another old feature, this special cars are unlocked by completing specific manufacturer events, once you get the gift car, this cars are available for purchase, also this special cars have an special one-make race when unlocked.

SPECIAL DISSCOUNTS: Special disscounts are offered in dealerships for completing a manufacturer event or a specific challenge, some dealerships don't have this feature (SEMA cars or dealerships with just one car,) S License is required to play this events.

ACQUIRING LICENSES: Since I think not many of us like doing the licenses tests all over again, the system checks for trophy info from the previous game and unlocks the corresponding licenses, a car with a special livery is awarded for achieving an S license using this option, gift cars for each test are not awarded, though, so you need to unlock them by completing the tests.

This is my favorite. Blends old nostalgia and modernism very well. Amazing work. 👍

Just a question though... what is up with all of these 'montages' of car dealerships? I'd understand if each 'montage' had a revised UI on each posting, but from what I've seen by the same people doing them, they're the exact same UI with the different cars they want, in other words a wishlist... :rolleyes:

SVX
Just a question though... what is up with all of these 'montages' of car dealerships? I'd understand if each 'montage' had a revised UI on each posting, but from what I've seen by the same people doing them, they're the exact same UI with the different cars they want, in other words a wishlist... :rolleyes:

For me, it was a combination of showing revisions and that yeah; I guess I got carried away and was having fun with the car renders I got a hold of. Sorry. :nervous: :lol:

As for the other guy, I have no idea other than he said that he just wants to show his dealerships for some reason.

For me, it was a combination of showing revisions and that yeah; I guess I got carried away and was having fun with the car renders I got a hold of. Sorry. :nervous: :lol:

You have nothing really to be srry about, your revisions were different enough in my eyes, I was more directing it at @Harsk100. His latest ones have improved, though, I must say. 👍

SVX
You have nothing really to be srry about, your revisions were different enough in my eyes, I was more directing it at @Harsk100. His latest ones have improved, though, I must say. 👍
Oh, alright then.

Anyway, I'm out of ideas for menus to design. I think I'll just continue revising them or something.

I'm redesigning my "my home" menu. But I have already finished "Licenses","Online","A-Spec - Amateur","Tuning & Servicing" and "Special Events". Next up is "Create & Design", "Arcade", "Travel", "B-Spec (probably Endurance)" and "Dealerships".

My inspirations were: GT5 prologue, GT5 and GT6 for the icons / GT HD for the content and well as some details in the UI / and some minor details from other GT games.

I'll post one of the menus I already have later today. :)

@SlipZtrEm Great news Kyle! :cheers:

Back