Gran Turismo 7 Billboard in Dubai Reveals Another New Screenshot

I have a feeling the marketing is finally going to start ramping up more once the PS5 finally gets released, or after the holidays.

Last edited:
I have a feeling the marketing is finally going to start ramping up more once the PS5 finally gets released, or after the holidays.
Yes but it's still gonna take a long time for the game to come out I would hope 21 but maybe 22 due to the pandemic and other situations

Lets discuss this topic after the FIA Finals. 99% there will be something new about GT7.
Don't jinx it . Don't expect anything that way you won't be disappointed. It's PD we talking about they are pros at disappointing lol.

They're really pushing that 917K huh...cover car? Doubt it, but one thing I'd love to see is full-length enduros like in GT5, with saving during pitstops.
I hope we also get multiclass racing with proper 50+ grids

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't jinx it . Don't expect anything that way you won't be disappointed. It's PD we talking about they are pros at disappointing lol.

I expect nothing, but for me this is probably the best opportunity to introduce some new stuff.

Hope and expectation are not the same thing. I hope to somehow find copious amounts of money in my bank account so I can squander some of it one big houses, fast cars and have zero financial worries for life, I don't expect that to happen though.

Last edited:
Hope and expectation are not the same thing. I hope to somehow find copious amounts of money in my bank account so I can squander some of it one big houses, fast cars and have zero financial worries for life, I don't expect that to happen though.
:confused:

Maybe try to state what it is that confuses you and you might stsrt to get somewhere.

What i see on this outdoor are the first games for ps5. Just want bundle with GT7.
GT7 certainly isn't included in the first games for PS5, but it may release in the first half of 2021.

Last edited:
The vibe I'm getting is, GT info like the first Gran Turismo. It's been like the old PS Magazine leaks of information. One of two things for six months. This time, our "demo" is pretty much GTS.

We won't know much more until it drops.

These little sneaky teases are getting me more excited for GT7. Even though I believe it’s a good year or so from now before the game comes out. But if they showed us more gameplay I’d be happy with that for now. Just want to see and hear more cars and tracks.

Something is imminent - but last time I said that, nothing happened:lol:

It's strange that we've seen all these little bits and pieces of marketing but nothing concrete, despite the game being promoted alongside launch titles. They have to show us some more after the PS5 releases, and I don't mean 6 months from now. Sony need to keep the marketing machine going and GT7 is the perfect tool to ensure that the console remains in the news.

Those billboards show all the games revealed at the june ps5 event,so i won't get excited about gt7 marketing ramping up in the next coming weeks.

I do like all the porsche goodness tho,it's like kaz has been waiting 15 years for porsches in gran turismo so they're more prominent in the marketing :lol:
Doesn't hurt that the 917k is a beautiful car.

Come on please, "we have not seen this angle before"!
I really like this site, but this article doesn't make sense at all.
Just like my response ofcourse;)

Last edited:
Come on please, "we have not seen this angle before"!
I really like this site, but this article doesn't make sense at all.
Just like my response ofcourse
Which part doesn't make sense?

Every piece of media from June until last week was either from the original video or the small pack of accompanying screenshots.

The Canadian advert featured a different version of the 917K (wearing a Sport Mode number board instead of the original circular one, with a new number) from a different angle (front-left corner) than anything we'd previously seen in the original video and screenshot pack. The Dubai advert has reverted to the original 917K style, but again from a new angle (slightly higher and rotated anti-clockwise) compared to the Canadian advert and with a new image of Trial Mountain behind it.

Thus "like the Canadian ad last week, both the track and car images are new angles that we’ve not previously seen."

I really like this site
Then your signature does not make much sense.

Last edited:
Back