Gran Turismo 7 Billboard in Dubai Reveals Another New Screenshot

Maybe try to state what it is that confuses you and you might stsrt to get somewhere.

GT7 certainly isn't included in the first games for PS5, but it may release in the first half of 2021.
If not the first, maybe the second. Appear only when are ready (with Pikes Peak, R246, circuit maker, snow, partial damage, and very important, the Porsche 959), and will be welcome.

New PS5 launch trailer confirms 2021. Well..."first half" so that could be as early as January and as late as end of June 2021:

Last edited:
New PS5 launch trailer confirms 2021. Well..."first half" so that could be as early as January and as late as end of June 2021:

I think March onwards is a pretty safe bet. Judging by how much Sony’s shown off of R&C, that’ll probably be the first game they’ll release out of all of the games shown in the trailer

After that, it’s probably a toss up between Returnal and GT7 (provided we get no delays).

I think March onwards is a pretty safe bet. Judging by how much Sony’s shown off of R&C, that’ll probably be the first game they’ll release out of all of the games shown in the trailer

After that, it’s probably a toss up between Returnal and GT7 (provided we get no delays).

Not necessarily. Demon's Souls had no gameplay .... until it was announced for launch.

Difficult to predict the month but it's already good news that it will be released before July 2021 (if all goes well)

If not the first, maybe the second. Appear only when are ready (with Pikes Peak, R246, circuit maker, snow, partial damage, and very important, the Porsche 959), and will be welcome.
I'm sure there will be plenty of games released between the PS5 launch and GT7, it is afterall anything between 2-8 months away of the first half of 2021 information is correct and we don't see and delays that push is past that window.

EDIT: Just seen that first half 2021 has been officially confirmed by Sony.

Last edited:
Back