Gran Turismo 7 Booklet Confirms Ferrari F8 and F12, More Details on Car Dealers & Tuning

• Thread starter Famine
  • 210 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
Last edited:
Here's a detail translation, sorry for being too late...
View attachment 1099928Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of "Gran Turismo"
Over 420 car models with the highest quality ever.
Over 90 tracks with realistic weather and realistic scenery.
Besides, the long-awaited "GT Mode," which you can enjoy the car life, is back again.
Enjoy various events as buying, selling and tuning the cars and racing.

Brand Central
A shopping mall which over 60 automobile brands assemble.
You can purchase over 300 post-2011 cars here.

Used Cars Dealer
The cars which have been discontinued for a long time are lined up here.
The Japanese historic cars in '80s and '90s are also available.
The lineup would be updated every day.

Garage
Your base of the car life.
Up to 1000 cars can be stored and you can gaze at and setup your car.

Tuning Shop
Engine, tire, brake, suspension etc... a huge amount of tuning parts are available.
You can also purchase the supercharger, turbocharger, weight reduction and rigidity increase.

GT Auto
Dress up your car here.
Over 130 wheels and over 600 aero parts are lined up.
Oil change, car wash, painting and livery editing are also available.

Scapes
Over 2500 photo locations in 40 countries all over the world.
Place your car in a beautiful scene and take realistic HDR photographs.

License Center
Learn the driving technique from scratch.
You can learn from basic techniques to different drivings for each car and course.

Mission Challenge
0-400m Battle, Drifting, Max Speed Challenge, "Music Rally" which you can race to music etc...
You can experience unique events that is different from ordinary racing.

World Circuits
World circuits such as Le Mans and Nürburgring, beloved fictional citcuits such as Trail Mountain...
Over 90 layouts are in this game.

Sorry that my translation is not very good, I used the same words for many times...

The wide-body “kit” looks very underwhelming to be honest. They’ve just stretched the wheel arches an inch or so. I was hoping for actual kits.

Also, very curious what “0-400m battle” means. Is it drag racing or just 0-400m test, like in previous titles?

Last edited:
The wide-body “kit” looks very underwhelming to be honest. They’ve just stretched the wheel arches an inch or so. I was hoping for actual kits.

Also, very curious what “0-400m battle” means.
Those fenders are just shown on the one car. Maybe overfenders are available for some others. Seems like some things translate differently from what we’d think Kaz means.

Here's a detail translation, sorry for being too late...
It's getting better and better.

Also, very curious what “0-400m battle” means. Is it drag racing or just 0-400m test, like in previous titles?
“0-400m battle” I would say that is drag racing.

Lol, oil change and car wash confirmed for those who were worried.
I was ready to cancel my pre-order if they weren't in there. :lol: TBH this is exciting. I saw this earlier on GT subreddit but There was no translation. I think I am going to have to finish the rest of my games that I am currently as this is going to take up a lot of my time

Last edited:
Two great additions!

This side window appears to be from the Berlinetta - that I prefer - not from the TDF.

zFerrariB.png

Well, it’s good to know now what cars will be in Brand Central and which will be in the Used Car dealer. That was one thing I was concerned about. So no doubt the older, very high-end cars like the Porsche 911 GT1 and McLaren F1 will appear in Brighton Antiques.

Last edited:
The game sounds massive and it makes sense. Sport was basically complete 5 years ago aside from New car models and tracks so the rest of the team was hard at work tackling GT7.

Back