Gran Turismo 7 Box Art Designs

• Thread starter ZEE
  • 126 comments

Do you like this GT7 Box art design?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@ZEE Made it :)

A quick one of the new image 2 versions, one Zoomed out a little.

ZmYJLD2.png

6Oz5iOv.png
This could be from PD themselves. One of the best cover I've seen so far.

ZEE
Somebody is either is really good at photoshopping or they printed out a decent looking cover design for that prank! :cheers:

Also I love the Porsche 918 Spyder, is that car in GT Sport? I rarely see it in photos in the game?

Agreed re the 918 Spyder. Such a beautiful car, and worthy of a GT7 cover.

Porsche-918-Spyder-12.jpg

Just found this on the Verge website folks, in relation to the box art! Your thoughts are welcome. Obviously this is for Spiderman:MM on the PS5. Tad disappointed they didnt push the envelope with the boxart a bit more. :P

Spider-Man-Miles-Morales-PS5-Box-Art-1.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice Wagnerfam, love the mock-up, but do SONY really to tout the "Only on playstation" moniker every time as I think it always take up too much space on the banner artwork.

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THE BLUE CAR? How has it not made the news yet? It seems like a preview of the Porsche VGT, which I would consider to be a pretty big deal.

Wow, I love these threads. Some talented peeps out there. But I have to give my vote to the Midget cover, that takes stones :lol:

Jerome

ZEE
Well, well, well look at what I found here via PUSHsqaure dated 9th Sept 2020, then:

View attachment 958833

Despite it saying art not final, you know they get NIL points for PD's originality :crazy: :rolleyes:

Original article here: https://www.pushsquare.com/news/202...for_returnal_gran_turismo_7_and_more_revealed

I hope they keep that for the final release. I really like how the colours of the GT logo have been offloaded to the background, and the logo itself is white to match the PS5 box's trim.

I know others have posted literally the same design before, but it really just seems like a no-brainer for that to be the final box art.

Too much focus on the car rather than the title. Look how much it stands out on the current official placeholder art. Try adding a semi-opaque overlay on the image, something to make it less in your face. Or perhaps a colour overlay, like the GTS art.

That title/logo has gotta "pop"!

Too much focus on the car rather than the title. Look how much it stands out on the current official placeholder art. Try adding a semi-opaque overlay on the image, something to make it less in your face. Or perhaps a colour overlay, like the GTS art.

That title/logo has gotta "pop"!

Thanks for the feedback Samus, appreciate it. So I went and did this for all the BMW fanboys, hardly see a BMW on the GT cover as they tend to favour Mercedes, Porsche or Mazda, wouldn't know why lol. Made the logo pop better as you said and the car is white like the PS5. :lol:

Anyways enjoy, yours thoughts people. Cheers.

GT7 BOX ART PS5 Design by ZEE J v10.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a LFA inspired race theme for the GT7 cover, while we anticipate and wait for the final artwork and the game to be actually revealed more. it blue when i made it, looks more cyan here :cheers:

GT7 BOX ART PS5 Design by ZEE J v11.jpg

Last edited:
It's almost evident that the Porsche 917K has the most likelihood of being in the cover based on what we have seen so far, so I look forward to concepts for that :)

Last edited:
Back