Gran Turismo 7 Box Art Designs

• Thread starter ZEE
  • 126 comments

Do you like this GT7 Box art design?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's funny you say that.... :gtpflag:

GT7-BOX-ART-PS5-Design-by-ZEE-J-v13.jpg

You inspired me to mock this version up. ENJOY!

Last edited:
Just one more special cover for XMAS after seeing the Jag VGT inspired one with a more racey 3D - esque feel, please guys would love to see some more efforts (joke or non-jokey) from more of the GTPlanet community! :cheers:

GT7 BOX ART PS5 Design by ZEE J v15.jpg

Your feedback would be most appreciated.

Last edited:
Very cool wagnerfam, love the retro black and white look, could suit a special edition cover of some sort?

I found this cool ALFA Romeo wallpaper and tried this, with a bold in your face style.

GT7 BOX ART PS5 Design by ZEE J v21.jpg

Dunno if PD would do manufacturer centric special editions though but one can dream.

Last edited:
ZEE
A flash of inspiration and be nice to see an alternate Nissan than a GTR on the cover. NEW Z Proto Inspired.

View attachment 985928
It would be remarkably foolish if Nissan didn't try to get the new Z on the cover of the game. It just seems like a no brainer and I think that's what will happen.

Last edited:
Who doesn't love a good F40, what a phenomenal classic, I went for another subtle prancing horse design here. Good job Hallitrd!

I am still skeptical that they would use the new Supra for the cover and an A-spec version would not be there as the regions issue doesn't really exist in game releases anymore with digital only games.

The toyo Supra has been a very divisive (ahem BMW) car to say the least.

ENJOY!

GT7 BOX ART PS5 Design by ZEE J v38.jpg

Last edited:
ZEE
Who doesn't love a good F40, what a phenomenal classic, I went for another subtle prancing horse design here. Good job Hallitrd!

I am still skeptical that they would use the new Supra for the cover and an A-spec version would not be there as the regions issue doesn't really exist in game releases anymore with digital only games.

The toyo Supra has been a very divisive (ahem BMW) car to say the least.

ENJOY!

View attachment 1007775
Thanks ZEE! This box cover was made before for GT7 title and logo was announced in 2020, and the "7" on the F40 cover is not the original one I know.
It will be interesting to see what the result will be for the cover car.

Back