Gran Turismo 7 Box Art Designs

• Thread starter ZEE
  • 126 comments

Do you like this GT7 Box art design?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very nice HalliTRD, just a little feedback, that Sony logo very old and not quit legible on the bottom right. I always also hated the ESRB rating sticker on game cases made them look real ugly with them so I tend to omit them.

You inspired me to do this, check this out!

Comes with a (randomized) little racing driver key-chain and 50,000 starting in-game credits, LOL!

ENJOY!

GT7 BOX ART PS5 Design by ZEE J v40.jpg

Original art here to buy: https://reload.global/product/8380-labs-castrol-toms-toyota-supra/

Last edited:
ZEE
Very nice HalliTRD, just a little feedback, that Sony logo very old and not quit legible on the bottom right. I always also hated the ESRB rating sticker on game cases made them look real ugly with them so I tend to omit them.

You inspired me to do this, check this out!

Comes with a (randomized) little racing driver key-chain and 50,000 starting in-game credits, LOL!

ENJOY!

View attachment 1010458

Original art here to buy: https://reload.global/product/8380-labs-castrol-toms-toyota-supra/
Really cool one, the Castrol Supra fits it well. I would buy this limited edition instantly, mainly since the Castrol Supra is my all-time favorite race car, and of course cool keychain too.

You're right, I could have used better logos, but I will let it stand.

Here's what I predict just on assumptions with current news, I wonder if it could happen or whether it should? :cheers:

GT7 BOX ART PS5 Design by ZEE J v42.jpg

GT7 BOX ART PS5 Design by ZEE J v43 ps4.jpg

Last edited:
Don't see why they would bring that name back as a title, it was only used for GT3 because they intended B-Spec to be a different disc/game. Now they're both on the same game, if B-Spec is even included at all.

Don't see why they would bring that name back as a title, it was only used for GT3 because they intended B-Spec to be a different disc/game. Now they're both on the same game, if B-Spec is even included at all.

Yes true Samus, but it was just a fun idea I choose to explore with these box art designs. The White for PS5 on the GT logo and the Black logo for the PS4 box and blue BMW car.

I do believe though you should be able to differentiate the PS4 and PS5 versions away from the obligatory naming of "Deluxe" or Exclusive' Edition rubbish and their hefty price-tags!

From the GT Wikia:
The title of the game was updated to Gran Turismo 2000: A-Spec when demonstrated again at the Tokyo Game Show, this time on 22-24 September 2000. After missing its potential release date of December 2000, the game was re-titled Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec.

Contrary to popular hearsay at the time, there was no B-spec of GT3. :sly:

There could be a new renaissance with GT7 and whatever the final version maybe?

Last edited:
This time I made the back cover as well, since I didn't see anyone doing this.

View attachment 1016148

View attachment 1016178

Very nice look Wagner, cool render. My only constructive feedback would be that the back is too noisy with all that boring text taking almost 50% of the artwork on the rear cover, obviously influenced by current PS4 covers. The front is messed up by an advertising slew of logos and endorsements of Sony products that I always hate nowadays on box art, plus double the VR info??, keep it simple please Sony, not you WAG nice job!

I also think the PS studios logo is in the wrong place on the bottom footer of the front cover, looks too cluttered.

I love how you used the reflective Porsche 917 shot from the trailer, nice touch man. :)👍
But I wouldn't want this for the PS4 or PS5 cover, would prefer a more simplistic steelbook look with less logos.

This is the real thing.
I beg to differ, very nice artwork by WAGnerFam, but since seeing this brand new beautiful Lotus, I make this a new contender for some fresh artwork on the cover of GT7. May make a back cover later to compliment it. Thoughts & feedback welcome people.

GT7 BOX ART PS5 Design by ZEE J v47.jpg

Well my ideal job here is done.

I can still fantasize about some collectors box-art custom by yours truly, but this new ARTWORK looks pretty final & official (screen-grabbed from the trailers off the PS YouTube channel)

FINAL GT7 BOXART SPET 2021.png

Kinda also confirms the dreaded Cross-gen version. But here we go, lets game on!

Last edited:
ZEE
Well my ideal job here is done.

I can still fantasize about some collectors box-art custom by yours truly, but this new ARTWORK looks pretty final & official (screen-grabbed from the trailers off the PS YouTube channel)

Kinda also confirms the dreaded Cross-gen version. But here we go, lets game on!
Definitely the final box-art cover! GT7 here we come! 😁

I really hope they don't change that cover art, that blue & red reference to the old GT logo is perfect. The "back to the roots" message is there but it's very subtle... and I loved it.

Back