Gran Turismo 7 "Coming Soon"?

It could be worse.....

.....*cough* Cyberpunk 2077 *cough* No more delays they said *ahem*

Nothing really wrong with that though. Games should've been released when it's ready. Me and plenty others can wait.

Agreed. If it's not ready then it's not ready, its as simple as that. However I wish Polyphony would make more of an effort to curb our expectations as far as an actual release date is concerned. I'm not expecting a specific release date, current development status may not be able to make such predictions, however a release window (2021-2022) for example would help a lot. As we get closer they could be more specific (1st half of 2022) for example.

Cool news! With that, we have to wait with an afterwards delay at least until end of year ^^

My thinking, it will come out until spring wenn the new FIA-Saison starts. I cant amagine, they will drive still on GT Sport-Base, when theres a next Gen GT7 announcend. That would be the best product kampagne. And release date announce maybe end this year to the world final. Good marketing when the most fans look, too.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I just found new official release date window information from a PS5 GT7 ad on YouTube. I made a little video about it.

"Sortie prévue pour la première moitié de 2021."
"Release scheduled for the first half of 2021."

Finally, a new screenshot with the Porsche 917 K. Is it official though? Cause I remember the Porsche 917 K not having a number plate like that in the official trailer.

Hi guys, I just found new official release date window information from a PS5 GT7 ad on YouTube. I made a little video about it.

As I expected ! :)

Finally, a new screenshot with the Porsche 917 K. Is it official though? Cause I remember the Porsche 917 K not having a number plate like that in the official trailer.
Looks like a Sport Mode or GT League number plate.

Last edited:
I can't find that advert anywhere nor the image used. I'm going to remain cautious for now.

Maybe Somy wants to keep the official release date private for now in order to not have even more people scrambling for a PS5 when the supply is already low.

I can't find that advert anywhere nor the image used. I'm going to remain cautious for now.

Description on Youtube :

I just found new official information about the PlayStation 5 Gran Turismo 7 release date window from a PS5 GT7 Sony ad on my YouTube app feed.

Last edited:
If I’m playing GT7 this time next year, I’ll be happy. Don’t rush it (duh, why would they all of a sudden?)

If they had no problem using the same screenshots and parts of the same trailer, why would they use a new one just for a YouTube ad? Its kinda strange to me. On top of that, this shot looks pretty legit (for me).

Description on Youtube :
I also cannot find nor verify that advert. What video were you watching when that advert was displayed, @ElieTheStig?

All the thumbnails on the official PS5 trailers seem to have a blue banner with just the ps logo and a white stripe, this one is white with a blue stripe and says PS5, branding looks inconsistent to me

All the thumbnails on the official PS5 trailers seem to have a blue banner with just the ps logo and a white stripe, this one is white with a blue stripe and says PS5, branding looks inconsistent to me
That's not true. All PS5 ads at least where I live (somewhere in Europe) look identical to this one

Description on Youtube :
Yes, I've seen that and tried my damn hardest to find it without luck.

Maybe displayed only at location in France??
Possibly Alex, but hopefully someone can verify it. It's a decent scoop if it's legit, but without verification I'm remaining cautious.

If it’s a French advert, why does it say the PS5 launches November 12th there? Doesn’t it launch November 19th?

The screenshot is definitely new, though

Yes, I've seen that and tried my damn hardest to find it without luck.

Possibly Alex, but hopefully someone can verify it. It's a decent scoop if it's legit, but without verification I'm remaining cautious.
I've been trying, by pretending I'm in France, but as yet without success.

Last edited:
So excuse me dropping in but all I see from the French I now is a confirmation it's coming in 2021 from that ad, what's the big excitement?

A scot needs someone to awaken his brain today with the gossip! :cheers:

So excuse me dropping in but all I see from the French I now is a confirmation it's coming in 2021 from that ad, what's the big excitement?

A scot needs someone to awaken his brain today with the gossip! :cheers:

The advert claims that GT is scheduled for release in the first half of 2021 according to the small print - probably releasing a lot earlier than a lot of people thought it would.

Considering what Sony’s been advertising so far, it’s probably pretty likely that Ratchet & Clank will be the first big first party release from Sony next year. God of War and Horizon Forbidden West are also both up for release later next year, which could see GT7 released around the summer months, or between like April and July?

Either way, the screenshot seems to be new, so there must be some kind of truth to it. Considering how little the games been talked about and the apparent release being within the next 6-9 months, we’re probably due some big info on the game soon.

Maybe at those online world finals coming up?

Back