Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,505 comments
I just got the Audi S1 Quattro engine ! That's not a new engine* but that Golf mk1 is gonna be Epic
Its mental. You definetly need to tune gear ratios otherwise it’s all over the place and has the braking power of a dead cat

Why are some getting these epic engines... And i got another coyote engine again...
Never won any of the new engines only have the original set from the glitch way back.
Really hoped for a new shop where they would sell the engines.
Its getting absurdly frustrating.
I keep getting LT-1 and LT-5 engines… frustrating when there tons of engines out there!

I got my first post-bonanza engine today, the GT350R engine which fits in the Roadster. Shouldn't complain, but IDGAF about that swap at all... :/

Why are some getting these epic engines... And i got another coyote engine again...
Never won any of the new engines only have the original set from the glitch way back.
Really hoped for a new shop where they would sell the engines.
Its getting absurdly frustrating.
Yeah I've got 15 of those Coyote engines. And barely any of anything else.

I keep getting LT-1 and LT-5 engines… frustrating when there tons of engines out there!
I got another RX-7 engine, already have a couple sitting around :(
Didn't partake in the bonanza so my warehouse is looking very sparse.
I just want the Rampage Delorean or Coyote Pantera.

Anyone found any swaps with already existing engines yet? I've had no luck so far, apart from winning the Suzuki Pikes Peak engine though 😏
Same I've been holding onto it for the past week in hopes a better car will be available to swap with it. The evo x is nice but it doesnt have a diffuser which it needs with 1200hp.

Honestly I feel like there could definitely be more swaps for other cars hidden in here, took us a while to find that nismo swap and I don't think anyone would have expected that

Due to... "reasons", I probably won't get round to updating the first post until much later today. Am I right in saying that thus far we have:

New engines:
Honda HR-414E-NSX (NSX GT500 2016) - Honda NSX-R 1992
Honda HR-414E-NSX (NSX GT500 2016) - Honda NSX Type R 2002

New swaps:
Nissan VR38DETT (GT-R Nismo) - Nissan Silvia Touring Car

Anyone found any swaps with already existing engines yet? I've had no luck so far, apart from winning the Suzuki Pikes Peak engine though 😏
Could you give me the current Recommended Retail Price for that engine? Neither of my accounts has it, and I would like the price to see how much the Escudo went up.

Got the 787b engine in today's ticket. Funny the engine ticket i got last update was also 787b.
In a month I got both rx7 and rx8 engine swaps.

I doubt it'll be classified as Gr.3, but it'll easily match the Gr.3 cars on performance.
It stays as gr4, but mine absolutely kicks any gr4's arse 😂😂 damn, it'd **** up any gr3 too lol....that's without mods...if I was to completey hot it up, it'll be a supercar killer too 😊👌...but I'm leaving it with standard turbo, but with race crankshaft, race exhaust, race air filter, race exhaust manifold, and race ECU....even though that puts it's pp up to like 750 or maybe a lil less, when on race hards, once you adjust the ECU back down to get it to 699pp, it brings its BHP back down from like 700 odd (I think) bhp, back down to mid 500's....but....with a fully customisable race gearbox, you can readjust it. And it can do over 200mph EASILY.....

It stays as gr4, but mine absolutely kicks any gr4's arse 😂😂 damn, it'd **** up any gr3 too lol....that's without mods...if I was to completey hot it up, it'll be a supercar killer too 😊👌...but I'm leaving it with standard turbo, but with race crankshaft, race exhaust, race air filter, race exhaust manifold, and race ECU....even though that puts it's pp up to like 750 or maybe a lil less, when on race hards, once you adjust the ECU back down to get it to 699pp, it brings its BHP back down from like 700 odd (I think) bhp, back down to mid 500's....but....with a fully customisable race gearbox, you can readjust it. And it can do over 200mph EASILY.....
Try it out at the Sardegna WTC800 race for kicks. I wonder what the fuel consumption will be like!

Back