Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,510 comments
Not op but the retail price for the engine is 850,000 cr.
Is that the current price or the historical one? The reason I ask is the Escudo appears to be pulling a Ferrari F40, when its return to Hagerty's was delayed 2 months to accommodate a massive price increase.

Is that the current price or the historical one? The reason I ask is the Escudo appears to be pulling a Ferrari F40, when its return to Hagerty's was delayed 2 months to accommodate a massive price increase.
Current price. Just checked again to make sure I got it right

Attachments

• 184a9960e0834-screenshotUrl.jpg
    184a9960e0834-screenshotUrl.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 39
Could you give me the current Recommended Retail Price for that engine? Neither of my accounts has it, and I would like the price to see how much the Escudo went up.
Engine swaps only add 30,000 to price. That is in addition to added on parts.

Edit: never mind.....I thought you meant the selling price of the car...need more coffee!

Last edited:
I
Try it out at the Sardegna WTC800 race for kicks. I wonder what the fuel consumption will be like!
Lol give it ago a lil later on, and I'll let you know how it goes....tbh, it's the fuel consumption Im worried about, as road car fuel consumption is usually **** for racing...though, that's usually when you have loads of modifications to the motor... luckily, I haven't got many on mine...just enough to make it beasty enough to beat all 😊👌

I got my first post-bonanza engine today, the GT350R engine which fits in the Roadster. Shouldn't complain, but IDGAF about that swap at all... :/
I got 2 already, I got the FordTest car II engine today from the extra menu book. But I already had 1 of that Rampage engine too. All other ones i have 30+ from 😅

I am surprised by the lack of additional swaps (that have been found at least)...
Besides the lack of new engines/chassis swaps What surprised me this time was the street engine vr38 swapped to a silvia race car. (Ok, touring car, but its a gr4 category...)

I hope for more race engine street cars, not sure how useful street engine race cars will be other than private lobbies etc.

The street cars with race engines (rx7,m3,crown) have great fuel economy, This silvia with a vr38 is gonna be thirsty, especially with this 'ultra turbskie'

I wonder how BOP will cope with a swapped GR.4 car. Very interesting!

Finally won a post bonanza update engine today, so it seems PD have finally forgiven me!

* edit - they won't let you join sport mode with an engine swap. Shame, but probably for the best.*

Last edited:
probably by banning engine-swapped cars from entering gr.4 races
You are correct. I sometimes race BOP with friends, so will still be interested in seeing how the game tries to balance the two versions of the same car.

Probably for the best if there is any chance of issues that they keep it out of Sport Mode. Lord knows the other swapped cars have PP issues!

Just opened a lobby with BOP turned on and the engine swapped car still had 946bhp with it applied. So seems they just banned it from sport and didn't bother trying to balance it otherwise.

Last edited:
Not sure if this engine has been posted yet but since I only have 1 of them it must be newer. I don't know what it goes in yet.

LT4-Camaro

Attachments

• PXL_20221124_183029215.jpg
    PXL_20221124_183029215.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 18
Hello guys,

Today I was lucky and got a new engine Swap, it‘s the HR-414-NSX engine from the Honda NSX Concept-GT ‘16
It can be used on the Honda NSX Type R ‘92. (see attachements)

I suppose it‘s a new engine from the 1.26 update

Attachments

• 0AE72775-647E-4139-8802-DDAE98D7D0EE.jpeg
    0AE72775-647E-4139-8802-DDAE98D7D0EE.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 21
  • B45041F8-2A3B-4D67-BFC1-F642F64DB6FB.jpeg
    B45041F8-2A3B-4D67-BFC1-F642F64DB6FB.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 21
When will the master list on page 1 be updated because there are new engines...
Quoting @Famine from this morning (on the previous page, but not using the purple):
Due to... "reasons", I probably won't get round to updating the first post until much later today. Am I right in saying that thus far we have:

New engines:
Honda HR-414E-NSX (NSX GT500 2016) - Honda NSX-R 1992
Honda HR-414E-NSX (NSX GT500 2016) - Honda NSX Type R 2002

New swaps:
Nissan VR38DETT (GT-R Nismo) - Nissan Silvia Touring Car

Hello guys,

Today I was lucky and got a new engine Swap, it‘s the HR-414-NSX engine from the Honda NSX Concept-GT ‘16
It can be used on the Honda NSX Type R ‘92. (see attachements)

I suppose it‘s a new engine from the 1.26 update
And also the ‘02 car as mentioned earlier

When will the master list on page 1 be updated because there are new engines...
@Famine mentioned earlier that he may not be on top of the updated list today….
So far, this NSX engine is the only new engine found….

Back