Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,510 comments
It seems that 9/10 are getting them. Someone said they got a part for an S-FR (which would have been MUCH more useful IMO) but aside from that, I've not seen anyone else reporting any other parts!
But we already got all the s-fr s" parts from bonanza! Lol 😆

Got parts for that almost as much as the Scirocco bore up and nsx stroke up!

Titanium rods are the godly golden rare item. Never got more than 1 set for any car that I can recall-

Not like s cams, bore up/stroke ups and carbon props.

Does anyone have info or a screenshot (from a recent update) of the specs in the tuning section (with the “power, acceleration, stability etc…) after the Alfa 4 C engine swap has all removable upgrades? I have no idea which car’s performance have been changed over time

I’m on the fence of doing the swap and just bought turbo, ecu, manifold, etc… however when I browse the Install/Swap engine menu the very basic stats it shows are the same as before anything was equipped to the car. I’m assuming it’s because maybe the upgrades will be unequipped after swap and have to be reinstalled.

ie. It shows 563hp & 398.5 ft-lb with a 1.81 Weight to Power Ratio regardless if its coming from the stock 235hp & 258.2 ft-lb or already equipped to 323hp & 325 ft-lb

Also, can a swapped engine be further upgraded with Balance, Bore, Stroke etc…?

Thanks for any input

Titanium rods are the godly golden rare item. Never got more than 1 set for any car that I can recall-

found a new engine GTR GT500 08

Nah, the S Supercharger is truly the rarest item. The only car you can currently earn it for is the NR-A MX-5, which came out post-bonanza, meaning basically no-one has one.

I said the same....I always leave the liveries till last, and I've never had the issue either...seems a very strange bug to me.....
Well, I hope I am wrong, but I only had two TTs and when I went to find the swapped one, they were both fitted with stock engines. What was I to think? Luckily, I had more of the BYH so it was an easy fix, but still?

What we need is an addition to the Tuning Shop for the more exotic parts and engine swaps.

But to ensure people don’t just machine gun their entire bank accounts on it instantly, add a cooldown like they have with selling used cars.

Level 5 weight reduction? 1 hour cooldown before you can buy it again.

Ultra high Turbo or High RPM S Supercharger? 1 hour cooldown.

Engine swap of your choosing? 24hr cooldown.

Titanium Piston & Rods, Camshaft S, Bore/Stroke Up S? 30 min cooldown.

Just a rough idea really. :D
I'm trying to picture an employee of PD suggesting these ideas to his superior.

Employee: Hey Boss! How about we make these ultra-hard to come by engines available for direct purchase to increase our revenue from MTX sales?
Boss: Excellent idea! You're promoted!
Employee: But wait! I'm not finished! To ensure that our players do not go overboard with their spendings, we should also have a cooldown period after each purcha-
Boss: Alright, you're fired.

Employee: Hey Boss! How about we make these ultra-hard to come by engines available for direct purchase to increase our revenue from MTX sales?
Boss: Excellent idea! You're promoted!
Employee: But wait! I'm not finished! To ensure that our players do not go overboard with their spendings, we should also have a cooldown period after each purcha-
Boss: Alright, you're fired.
Operation was a success but the patient died...

Since NSX is loosing 120 kilograms from engine swap, you could balance it to 50:50 ratio. that might give it more stability. I'm planing some testing tonight before making a desicion ;)

BTW It's rly fun to cherish that only 1 engine you got and makin a decision where to put it :)
Let me know which ones you think is the best one!

I got another Silvia engine. I was half excited to get an NSX engine since so many others were; it would've been the second post bonanza engine I got.
Yeah same here, got 6 already and only 1 swap available at the moment, so holding onto the ticket incase December update.

Does anyone have info or a screenshot (from a recent update) of the specs in the tuning section (with the “power, acceleration, stability etc…) after the Alfa 4 C engine swap has all removable upgrades? I have no idea which car’s performance have been changed over time

I’m on the fence of doing the swap and just bought turbo, ecu, manifold, etc… however when I browse the Install/Swap engine menu the very basic stats it shows are the same as before anything was equipped to the car. I’m assuming it’s because maybe the upgrades will be unequipped after swap and have to be reinstalled.

ie. It shows 563hp & 398.5 ft-lb with a 1.81 Weight to Power Ratio regardless if its coming from the stock 235hp & 258.2 ft-lb or already equipped to 323hp & 325 ft-lb

Also, can a swapped engine be further upgraded with Balance, Bore, Stroke etc…?

Thanks for any input
I'll post a screenshot of the specs in the next 24 hours.
From what I remember, there is no 'fixed' upgrades such as bore/stroke available on this engine, just turbo, ecu, exhaust etc.
Mine is set at 700PP, using Praiano's 600PP tune, which he revised for update 1.25.

Last edited:
So i do have two engines now that i don't want. One is a ticket until 27.12. the other until 28.12.

Do you think the new update (and a possible new engine) will release before those dates?

So i do have two engines now that i don't want. One is a ticket until 27.12. the other until 28.12.

Do you think the new update (and a possible new engine) will release before those dates?
Word on the street is: there's an update coming on the 15th. I thought it would be the 23rd, but apparently they're doing it early (I guess to get ahead of the Christmas holiday period).

Anyone got the NSX engine on the drift car? How does it feel?

I suppose the smooth power curve of the engine makes the car become a viable track day car instead of just a drift missile.

Anyone got the NSX engine on the drift car? How does it feel?

I suppose the smooth power curve of the engine makes the car become a viable track day car instead of just a drift missile.
...which drft car?

more like vague car...

Yeah that BRZ Drift thing is kind of uncontrolable with his standard buffed up engine i don't like to use it and no one seems to want to swap it, .... i'm tempted ......:lol:
But still don't know

Let me know which ones you think is the best one!
I rly can't decide :D Both are must have, i just think s-2000 should be swaped first. you are geting another great top tier street car that way. NSX is already God like with all the s-parts.

From performance stand point i did some reaserch and testing and in my opinion

S-2000
  • Is becoming a corner king. New engine is changing the weight ratio for more rear heavy, with is actually a good thing. S-2000 seems to strugle in low speed corners when it is set on 50:50.
  • stock Amuse engine is bad. Power band is bad, power is bad, turbo is bad. HR-414E is kinda unloking this car, S-2000 is just beging for more power.
  • it's so stable and easy to drive. Aero behave like racing car. You just cut into the corners
  • brakes are on another level than NSX ones.
  • You dont even need a wing ! with give you a great looks, and you still planted to the road.

NSX '02
  • there are actually 2 ways to make it stable and extremly fast. First - is by extreme tuning susp and aero, susp is set up very high and it looks rly bad;( (tune made by Priaiano), Second - is changing weight ratio to 50:50 by adding 140 kilograms.
  • Ppl say it gets up to 850pp. I know pp is just numbers, but still it's prty amazing, score of 850+ is like top 5 road cars in the game.
  • Top speed is 440 km/h !
Still, I rly love the stock engine of nsx, is just perfect.

Basicly the question is, do you want speed, or G-force ? :P

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2022-12-2 o 12.26.09.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2022-12-2 o 12.26.09.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I rly can't decide :D Both are must have, i just think s-2000 should be swaped first. you are geting another great top tier street car that way. NSX is already God like with all the s-parts.

From performance stand point i did some reaserch and testing and in my opinion

S-2000
  • Is becoming a corner king. New engine is changing the weight ratio for more rear heavy, with is actually a good thing. S-2000 seems to strugle in low speed corners when it is set on 50:50.
  • stock Amuse engine is bad. Power band is bad, power is bad, turbo is bad. HR-414E is kinda unloking this car, S-2000 is just beging for more power.
  • it's so stable and easy to drive. Aero behave like racing car. You just cut into the corners
  • brakes are on another level than NSX ones.
  • You dont even need a wing ! with give you a great looks, and you still planted to the road.

NSX '02
  • there are actually 2 ways to make it stable and extremly fast. First - is by extreme tuning susp and aero, susp is set up very high and it looks rly bad;( (tune made by Priaiano), Second - is changing weight ratio to 50:50 by adding 140 kilograms.
  • Ppl say it gets up to 850pp. I know pp is just numbers, but still it's prty amazing, score of 850+ is like top 5 road cars in the game.
  • Top speed is 440 km/h !
Still, I rly love the stock engine of nsx, is just perfect.

Basicly the question is, do you want speed, or G-force ? :P
I really need another 1 of this engine then lol

I'll post a screenshot of the specs in the next 24 hours.
From what I remember, there is no 'fixed' upgrades such as bore/stroke available on this engine, just turbo, ecu, exhaust etc.
Mine is set at 700PP, using Praiano's 600PP tune, which he revised for update 1.25.
So I was wrong, you can indeed add all 'fixed' upgrades, below are the max settings:

184d311114485-screenshotUrl.jpg

184d3113abe83-screenshotUrl.jpg

Edit: I don't think it is very beneficial to install those upgrades, car works well at 700 PP without.

Last edited:
Back