Gran Turismo 7 Has a Daylight Savings "Daily Workout" Bug

• Thread starter Famine
  • 136 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7 Has a Daylight Savings “Daily Workout” Bug

Gran Turismo 7 players around Europe are waking up today — an hour later than usual — to find themselves on the receiving end of a curious bug in the game: completing Daily Workout mileage will not award them a Roulette Ticket...
Well trust it's not just in Europe I just did my daily not 10 minutes ago and I haven't got my ticket so it's just not in Europe it's also in America

Well trust it's not just in Europe I just did my daily not 10 minutes ago and I haven't got my ticket so it's just not in Europe it's also in America
Literally in the article - and why we repinned and resocialed it today:
Clocks in the USA (except Arizona, which has no daylight savings) and Canada go back to winter time on Sunday November 6, and players there are likely to experience the same glitch

Last edited:
Twice now that I haven't got one, and myself I love fixing cars so I'm getting the extra car or part that I need for a car or even the money that you give you for the races when you get the ticket helps me out immensely because I spend a lot. So not having those two tickets makes me think I'm going to wait to play this game until they fix it whenever that is if they don't fix it then I'll just quit playing the game all together and go to something else there are other race games out there.

Twice now that I haven't got one, and myself I love fixing cars so I'm getting the extra car or part that I need for a car or even the money that you give you for the races when you get the ticket helps me out immensely because I spend a lot. So not having those two tickets makes me think I'm going to wait to play this game until they fix it whenever that is if they don't fix it then I'll just quit playing the game all together and go to something else there are other race games out there.
The whole point of this post is to explain why this was going to happen-

Basically everyone will miss out on 2 daily workout tickets.

The whole point of this post is to explain why this was going to happen-

Basically everyone will miss out on 2 daily workout tickets.
Four tickets. It will happen again when the clock changes again.

I didn’t get one yesterday with the time change, but I had to restart my PS5 and got one today.
3 star 5k!

Four tickets. It will happen again when the clock changes again.
It might be patched before then, so 2 Wheels of Despair now, 2 again next spring (fall if you're south of the equator), another 2 this time next year, so on and so forth.
Not worth playing with out the slim chance of an engine swap. Will check back after next update.
The 2-day skip starts when you come back, not at 2 am/3 am local Sunday, 11/6.

I got all my tickets. The last one pre time change was 5,000 credits right before time change. 25 hours later I got an ECM for the BMW safety car. That's $11,300 worth. I could earn that ramming AI into the wall on the Tokyo Expressway.

Just posting to confirm that the DST bug is universal, had it happen to me on Sunday (PS crashed due to a power drop on friday evening, didn't know until Sunday).

Just posting to confirm that the DST bug is universal, had it happen to me on Sunday (PS crashed due to a power drop on friday evening, didn't know until Sunday).
Yup... no tickets Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday thanks to falling back. I didn't bother driving on Sunday. Didn't expect I'd still be missing out on them through today.

Last edited:
Though I did not get my ticket Sunday, I did get mine yesterday. Odd that it would be affecting people differently in the same country.

Does anyone know if this is effecting the used dealership refresh? I got my daily, but the sold out cars did not change at the normal refresh time..

Does anyone know if this is effecting the used dealership refresh? I got my daily, but the sold out cars did not change at the normal refresh time..
I didn't notice any oddities with the UCD last night; the car that sold out two nights ago (the Prius), at midnight GMT 11/8 (6 pm CST 11/7), dropped off as scheduled last night at midnight GMT 11/9 (6 pm CST 11/8), and all the cars that sold out last night dropped off as scheduled tonight.

I didn't notice any oddities with the UCD last night; the car that sold out two nights ago (the Prius), at midnight GMT 11/8 (6 pm CST 11/7), dropped off as scheduled last night at midnight GMT 11/9 (6 pm CST 11/8), and all the cars that sold out last night dropped off as scheduled tonight.
So the time changed from 7 to 6 for central?

Im central time as well, if the dealership is now refreshing an hour earlier, that would make sense why I never noticed a change.

I don't even log in until refresh 30-, It must have changed before log in.

So the time changed from 7 to 6 for central?

Im central time as well, if the dealership is now refreshing an hour earlier, that would make sense why I never noticed a change.

I don't even log in until refresh 30-, It must have changed before log in.
Yes, because our clocks changed from UTC-5 (or for old farts like me, GMT-5) to UTC-6/GMT-6. The UCD and Hagerty's operates on UTC.

For the life of me, I can’t figure out why they call it a roulette ticket? I always get the least value prize. That is after the game makes a point showing me all the other more valuable items I don’t get.
Why rub my nose in it and just give me my cheap ass reward with out all the disappointment.
Kaz played roulette once and lost his GT4 money so he replicated this hardship in game.

I'm American in a place that does have DST. Decided to play a bit today. No ticket.

Is it just once after DST happens? Or should I expect to continue not getting them?

I'm American in a place that does have DST. Decided to play a bit today. No ticket.

Is it just once after DST happens? Or should I expect to continue not getting them?
It was just once for me on Sunday. I have been getting a ticket everyday since.

Thanks to the glitchers that changed their console clocks to get additional tickets prior to one of the first few patches... now PD is like oh well :(

had that two days ago, didn`t care at all...it is 5000 bucks anyway.
Is this the time I point out that two successive 6 star tickets gave me 1 million each?

Last edited:
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7 Has a Daylight Savings “Daily Workout” Bug

Gran Turismo 7 players around Europe are waking up today — an hour later than usual — to find themselves on the receiving end of a curious bug in the game: completing Daily Workout mileage will not award them a Roulette Ticket...
Hi everyone! New here. I just jumped on after a couple of weeks away and no ticket after 136km. The progress bar hasn't even moved. Does anyone know if this is a one day thing, or is this it until they release a patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back