Gran Turismo 7 Has a Daylight Savings "Daily Workout" Bug

• Thread starter Famine
  • 136 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! New here. I just jumped on after a couple of weeks away and no ticket after 136km. The progress bar hasn't even moved. Does anyone know if this is a one day thing, or is this it until they release a patch?
It should only affect the next day you log in after a time zone change (automatic or manual), but I found it affects the following day also. After that it should revert to normal.

Last edited:
It should only affect the next day you log in after a time zone change (automatic or manual), but I found it affects the following day also. After that it should revert to normal.
Thank you for the info. I jumped on again just now and did a race to grind some credits and and still nothing. Hopfully tomorrow it will be alright.

Does anyone know if you just need to log in or do you have to reach the daily workout goal twice after the change to reset things?

November 28 and still happening. Yesterday no ticket and just finished the marathon and no ticket either. Is Polyphony doing anything about this? You would though that they fixed this with the last update

That's odd. I fired up a third account that, before yesterday, I had left untouched since before DST ended, and I got 3-star Wheels of Despair both yesterday and today.

That's odd. I fired up a third account that, before yesterday, I had left untouched since before DST ended, and I got 3-star Wheels of Despair both yesterday and today.
Friday - I got a 6 star Engine ticket
Saturday - I couldn't do the marathon, just answer the question cause I had to leave for the day.
Sunday - Marathon and no Ticket.
Monday (today) - nothing again.

Friday - I got a 6 star Engine ticket
Saturday - I couldn't do the marathon, just answer the question cause I had to leave for the day.
Sunday - Marathon and no Ticket.
Monday (today) - nothing again.
Unless you've changed time zones recently - manually or automatically - this thread is not relevant to your issue.

played earlier today before realizing there was a time change. all worked as it should. got my standard $5000cr with no issue

EDITED: Questions Removed

Nevermind…

Tickets Worked Both Yesterday and Today

The LCD showing up late was pretty weird though

Last edited:
EDITED: Questions Removed

Nevermind…

Tickets Worked Both Yesterday and Today

The LCD showing up late was pretty weird though
UTC isn't affected by Daylight Saving, so it's a hour later when we have DST.

PD apparently fixed this with the November update.

I'm still showing an hour later, I thought this issue was fixed?

I'm still showing an hour later, I thought this issue was fixed?
What do you mean, and how does it relate to the issue (which is, seemingly, fixed)?

In lieu of an answer to the above, I've had no issues with picking up tickets either side of our clock change on Sunday morning, so this bug appears to have been quietly squished.

Thanks to everyone who reported it initially; we can't say for sure that we got PD's attention with it but every little helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back