Gran Turismo 7 Included in Major PlayStation 5 Website Update

That will be all avalaible games at launch or that is the confirmed ones ?
The'yre the confirmed ones, which are the ones that will release on launch day developed within SIE, not the ones that will release at a later confirmed or unconfirmed date.

@Dave A better stop arguing with oneloops, it has no sense. In the pcars 3 Forum there are Pages of discussion of him stating that pcars 3 is a very good sim and how you can turn Assetto Corsa competitione into an arcade Game. It’s really not worth it. He won’t change his mind, doesn’t matter what you say

b2t: as always, pd should just take their time to polish the game. I wouldn’t expect anything before next summer.

@Dave A better stop arguing with oneloops, it has no sense. In the pcars 3 Forum there are Pages of discussion of him stating that pcars 3 is a very good sim and how you can turn Assetto Corsa competitione into an arcade Game. It’s really not worth it. He won’t change his mind, doesn’t matter what you say

b2t: as always, pd should just take their time to polish the game. I wouldn’t expect anything before next summer.

I said that PCARS3 can be driven with the same reference points than other sims in some cases.
If you turn on some unreal aids you can drive more like an arcade game.
Don't try to confuse people.

The'yre the confirmed ones

Ok, the confirmed ones, thank you.

If it was a launch title, do you really think that we would have gotten more information out of the game then what we have gotten since July (that is to say, absolutely anything substantial) instead of stealth dropping a game with *no information*? GT7 is not a launch title. Stop thinking it will be.

I swear to god, this section gets it into their head that something is happening (in this case a launch release window) and they'll jump through mental hoops to justify it in any way.

So you're saying there's a chance....

I said that PCARS3 can be driven with the same reference points than other sims in some cases.
If you turn on some unreal aids you can drive more like an arcade game.
Don't try to confuse people.

Ok, the confirmed ones, thank you.
No problem, listen we'll agree to dissagree as per your earlier message.

In 2 weeks the game needs to be gold if it's a launch day title, so it'll be undisputable either way by then :cheers:.

I would at least hope the game's out within a year from now, and that we'd get plenty of info before that. If not, then I at least hope we could see one more update for GT Sport.

The game may be ready to launch...

But they probably wait to start the marketing and the release trailers etc. Because...

1. Not enough ps5 available
2. New steering wheel not ready
3. Maybe a ps5 gt7 bundle design
4. Game not perfect enough (bugs)
5. Release the ps vr 2 with gt7
Etc.

They will propably loose more money releasing the game too quickly so they decided to wait for many marketing reasons...

And it is better for us because it will be launch with less bugs... more cars... more tracks ... more polished etc

GT7 IS NOT A LAUNCH TITLE. Forget it.

Why are we surprised that this game needs an internet connection? In order for the community features to operate, an internet connection is needed. This tells me that liveries created in GT Sport can be transferred over to GT7 without any trouble... However I still want offline saving when the connection is down or suffering issues. There needs to be a backup.

I don't mind at all if they push it 6-8 months after launch add a whole lot more cars and tracks.

It's extremely hard getting a PS5 right now too.

Given that Sony sees Gran Turismo as a tool for shifting consoles and that their upcoming new console may well be sold out this side of 2021 already, it wouldn't make an awful lot of sense to rush the game out at launch. Holiday season 2021 would be more realistic in many regards.
Then they better release a few more content for GTSPORT players it's been nothing but SPORT Mode related updates that they released this year.
I can't see them left the players hungry for almost a year of no content as a not so competitive Sport driver I'm having a real hard time touching GTSPORT there's literally nothing for me to come back other than playing for Daily Workout car and nothing else.
If everything go smooth then GT7 will be launch window game but not that late into 2021,as a launch game it sounds too good to be true.

I kind of don't see GT7 as a launch title, but I hope it will release in spring next year, or summer, latest, so it's worth the wait. If it were to release in fall/winter or 2022 we would have already gone mad.

So, GT7 is targeting 60fps at native 4K with RTX. Sounds demanding for a console game. Hopefully there will be massive improvements in environment details in the full game.

I don't mind at all if they push it 6-8 months after launch add a whole lot more cars and tracks.

It's extremely hard getting a PS5 right now too.
Well, it depends on where you live. You can still pre-order one in my country. I personally want to play the game day one on my shiny, brand new PS5 but this will probably not happen

So, GT7 is targeting 60fps at native 4K with RTX. Sounds demanding for a console game.
Yeah, GT7 is going to be a monster for the PS5 to deal with: the stuff you mentioned, dynamic weather maybe (hinted at in the trailer with the moving clouds, maybe not tho), a probably Michelin-assisted therefore more complex tyre model, 20 or maybe more high polygon cars on the track with their own physics and A.I. Whew. Can't imagine the process of balancing all of this stuff.

Yeah, GT7 is going to be a monster for the PS5 to deal with: the stuff you mentioned, dynamic weather maybe (hinted at in the trailer with the moving clouds, maybe not tho), a probably Michelin-assisted therefore more complex tyre model, 20 or maybe more high polygon cars on the track with their own physics and A.I. Whew. Can't imagine the process of balancing all of this stuff.
If the 7 year old PS4 can do 1080p at 60fps, I am sure the PS5 which is about 6 times as powerful as the PS4 can do 4k at 60fps. The PS4 Pro can almost do 4k at 60fps. However Ray Tracing requires lots of POWAAAAAR

I never doubted PD when it comes to pushing the hardware capabilities. I just hope it will not compromise the performance.

hello

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/gran-turismo-7/

• Stunning visuals: Marvel at rendering quality through ray tracing, with support for 4K, HDR, and a targetd 60 FPS frame rate.*
*4K and HDR features require a compatible 4K and HDR TV or display.
  • Adaptive triggers: Feel the contrast in brake pedal weight at different sensitivity ranges, the vibrations from the ABS and variation in throttle pedal weight on different types of cars.
  • Tempest 3D AudioTech: Sense the position of other cars and drivers around you through sound. Hear clear 3D Audio positioning and spatial expression of depth and height in replays.

But they probably wait to start the marketing and the release trailers etc. Because...

Etc.

They will propably loose more money releasing the game too quickly so they decided to wait for many marketing reasons...

And it is better for us because it will be launch with less bugs... more cars... more tracks ... more polished etc

Or, and hear me out here, this is a wild theory........the game isn't finished yet.

"Stunning visuals: Marvel at rendering quality through ray tracing, with support for 4K, HDR, and a targetd 60 FPS frame rate.*

*4K and HDR features require a compatible 4K and HDR TV or display."

Oh I didn't know that I need a 4k and HDR compatible display to play at 4k with HDR! :eek:

Etc.

I'm holding out for #3

Where is the problem? You probably have WiFi in your house anyway
Big problem in the future. If in 10 years you want to play a bit for nostalgia reasons, you can't because the servers are down.

Also: if you go on holiday, and take your PS5 with you, you might not have an internet connection, and you can't play. Or maybe you have an internet outage at home.

Back