Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,249 comments
Nice. Hopefully no more delay this time
Yeah, hopefully. Otherwise we will be hit back by Soon again. At least we are getting closer to actual release the longer we wait.

They can't really afford to delay too much, only so much the Sony ninjas can control before leaks start to happen. It is amazing how good a job they do to keep so much information confidential all these years.

gran-turismo-7-developpement-ps5.jpg

Alright, but why Argentina and why only now?
Who knows why did Sony choose my country, Although, when visiting the page from the Instituto Nacional de Propiedad Industrial (The page where the trademark is filed), i looked up for Gran Turismo, and there was 2 trademarks that were from Sony, one was from 2009, whose date of expiration is the 26th of july, almost one month from now on. Trademark for Polyphony has the same destiny as the Gran Turismo one.
upload_2020-6-8_15-39-26.png

upload_2020-6-8_15-38-58.png

upload_2020-6-8_15-44-26.png

Who knows why did Sony choose my country, Although, when visiting the page from the Instituto Nacional de Propiedad Industrial (The page where the trademark is filed), i looked up for Gran Turismo, and there was 2 trademarks that were from Sony, one was from 2009, whose date of expiration is the 26th of july, almost one month from now on. Trademark for Polyphony has the same destiny as the Gran Turismo one.
View attachment 928440
View attachment 928439
View attachment 928442
So probably just coincedence that they were about to expire. Nothing to read in to.

Oh I am jonzing for the new PS5. Hopefully the console looks really good as I have seen some impressive mock up renders and don't wanna be disappointed. I am joining the hype train and look forward to the June 11th with the popcorn ready. At least it wont be a dull tech demo of the specs. :lol:

ZEE
Oh I am jonzing for the new PS5. Hopefully the console looks really good as I have seen some impressive mock up renders and don't wanna be disappointed. I am joining the hype train and look forward to the June 11th with the popcorn ready. At least it wont be a dull tech demo of the specs. :lol:
For me, the looks of the console is literally the least important thing :D

Yeah, honestly GTS is probably going to be the most forgettable GT game. It has served as a good preview of better things to come though.
Well I don't think any of us will go back to it in 10 years time...

Well I don't think any of us will go back to it in 10 years time...

Depending on whether or not PD remember to patch the game for offline play I don’t think we’d even be able to go back to it in 10 years time

Yeah, honestly GTS is probably going to be the most forgettable GT game. It has served as a good preview of better things to come though.
How can I forget my greatest satisfaction in terms of graphics of the whole series? How can I forget to decently customize cars for the first time in the series? How can I forget the maneuver of placing a virtual car in a real setting? How can I forget about a 6-time Formula 1 World Champion participating in my favorite game? How can I forget the magnitude of the FIA Gran Turismo Shows? Cheering for my country on "TV" because of a video game... Imagine the feeling of the finalists themselves... the feeling of those who have achieved podiums or become champions... I think they will have a good memory of the GTS...

But I think I'm 'forgetting' that this is a GT7 news topic...

Last edited:
Back