Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,187 comments
Does this mean that I will have to buy another video game? Brazilians suffer... If the PS5 is going to cost 500 dollars, multiply that by five and you will have an idea of the suffering... :lol:

500 dollars is something about 2500 reais. So, honestly, we'll be lucky if the PS5 comes out with this price here. I expect something even more expensive, unfortunately.

Jordan liked my post, thats like 99.9999999% of a chance in my mind we're getting a GT7 announcement :-D

If we don't, yeah, it'll be my fault for hoping lol.
All aboard the hype train!

AnotherHastyAfricanrockpython-size_restricted.gif

Television... I remember when joining GTP and seeing latest news thread was a highlight that like went on forever. Not too long until this thread explodes.

But Jordan is OG. Do not underestimate the power of GTP!

He's most likely helped develop the new game.

"Gran Turismo 7 will be the next title released in the GT series." This is mentioned on this sub-forum, seems like insider confidence to me.

Jordan liked my post, thats like 99.9999999% of a chance in my mind we're getting a GT7 announcement :-D

If we don't, yeah, it'll be my fault for hoping lol.

Waiting for the right moment to use this reaction video

I can't even imagine the pressure on Polyphony. And I'm eager to see the new UI: thanks to the SSD, it should be much more dynamic. That plus the work of the Ridge Racer dev.

Wait, what? Got any more info on the Ridge Racer thing?

I know the UI guy for GTSport was former Evo.

Back