Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,300 comments
Once upon a time it was associated with Germany, but I don’t remember why. Europe may be a safe bet.
It was inspired by the Nordschleife, before games were capable of having a track that long and before it was licensed this was a mini tribute of sorts.

Do you think that the music at the beginning of the live broadcasts is part of the GT7 soundtrack?

I damn loved it.

Clarification section (context):

1- It's just a doubt, not an assumtion
2- I just wanna know what think others in this forum.
3- I'm not saying that my musical tastes are superior
4- I don't think this is the best music for GT.
5- I don't think that everything related to GT should appear in the final product.
6- This is not a political statment.

Here's a kind of left-field fact about GT7: So far there hasn't been a single shared trophy list among PS4/PS5 cross generational titles. Any game that released on both PS4 and PS5 has always had seperate trophy lists for each console version. GT7 will most probably be subject to this as well, meaning that you will be able to earn the Platinum trophy twice, once on PS4 and once again on PS5. However the existence of cross platform saves could mean that any trophy you earn on one platform will autopop on the other as soon as you start up the game on it. I'm genuinely curious about how PD is going to handle this.

Then Gran Turismo is probably not the right game for them. Half the game is about the journey from nothing to everything.
Did you actually read the posts quoted? He asked why someone would want a car immediately from a pre-order instead of earning it, I gave the reason.

PD have been offering ways to get instant access to cars for several games now so yes, it is the right game for those people. Maybe you should write to PD though, tell them to stop making their own game wrong.

3Months.png

Good to know that the layout will remain exactly the same!
I wouldn't say "exactly" yet. There will surely be some differences (as Kaz himself talked about a few years ago). But just judging by the track map presented here, the differences seem way smaller than trial mountain

YT version

It looks ok... and that is a bad thing to be honest. Reflections on oponent cars update at 1 or 2 fps... and shadow resolution change on trees and overal surroundings is still very noticable... just like in GT Sport on PS4.

Reflections on oponent cars update at 1 or 2 fps...
It doesn't. Opponent cars use your own cubemap, what you've seen that made you think they update like 2 fps, was when much farther cars were under the tunnel, which the game now has some kind of ""fix"" to the cars that are under the tunnel, but still reflecting the sky.

Last edited:
Back