Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,187 comments

i1dF91kGJEj5CRH.jpg

Beautiful trinity

I'm gonna be getting the Steelbox 25th Year physical version, just for the collector in me. Will not be using the bonuses though, as I can't wait to start with nothing and buy a ******* :D
I will do the same i will go for the Steelbook just like i did with GT6 and GTSport without using the credit.

Attachments

• 51497794480_93988c9e61_h.jpeg
    51497794480_93988c9e61_h.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 10
I hate to be that guy, and I got really excited when reading pre orders were open, but anyone else think an extra £20 for essentially just a steelbook isn't that special?

I was expecting something lik a GT5 signature edition or GT Sport collector's edition with more physical items. Hopefully they're yet to announce it...

As someone who has driven one of them, it's not 'just a Yaris', not at all.
It is meant as just a Yaris, because I remember more cars as preorder pack. Like in GT6 the special birthday liveries

Edit: The Yaris is just bonus with Deluxe. Supra, Porsche and Mazda will be apart of all preorder products.

Last edited:
Pre-orders are open:

It's not clear to me how to pre-order the physical versions. There are links to the PS Store to pre-order the digital versions. I'm not interested in that, I need a 25th Anniversary disc in my hand.

Pre-orders are open:

It's not clear to me how to pre-order the physical versions. There are links to the PS Store to pre-order the digital versions. I'm not interested in that, I need a 25th Anniversary disc in my hand.

I'm assuing through retailers. Gonna get the physical edition myself. All my games are digital, so the disc will never need to leave the PS5, but I just need that steelbox for the collector in me :D

Welcome to next gen gaming... It's just not normal imo, ps4 version is 70 and the ps5 is 80, it has so little upgrades that you'd almost just buy the old gen one
The 10 difference is Sony's 'premium' they seem to charge for PS5 version that also include the PS4 version

Pre-orders are open:

If I recall it does say that only the digital versions go on pre-order today and details on physical will follow.

Looks like I got beaten to this by an hour anyway lol. The IG post was only 20 minutes old when I found it.

This time around I'm prepared to pay whatever for special editions. If it's this 25th Anniversary edition, or a PS5 bundle, or maybe a big collector kit, or they've got merch, I gotta have it.

Back