Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 38,943 comments
Very likely, judging by his confrontational posting history.

Rich, coming from the guy who had his entire posting and argument strategies blown wide open and revealed for all, and who posted this less then a day after he **** up the FH5 thread with his garbage takes and gas lighting arguments. Go bother someone else with your tactics.

Will there ever be an announcement about content transfer?

The right thing would be to allow such things to be transferrable, and hopefully in a way that is relatively easy to understand.

Not holding out hope, though.

Rich, coming from the guy who had his entire posting and argument strategies blown wide open and revealed for all, and who posted this less then a day after he **** up the FH5 thread with his garbage takes and gas lighting arguments. Go bother someone else with your tactics.
You see, I posted one completely harmless comment about FH5 aimed at no one, and then you and some other individuals feel you must label it as a “garbage take”. Says everything really. My final comment on this matter.

Last edited:
This doesn't help. It only serves to make the situation worse.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20211201_012554.jpg
A new angle of High Speed Ring as seen in the 30 second trailer from PS Italia. The new trees in the S section in my opinion resembles PS1 High Speed Ring when it was a track set in a forest. Link.

Last edited:
We’ve known what the cover will look like for over a year I think, so hoping for any changes at this point….😐
The last lengthy trailer said the cover art wasn't final. I'm hoping it's the Z, but it will probably be a Porsche.

Last edited:
A new angle of High Speed Ring as seen in the 30 second trailer from PS Italia. The new trees in the S section in my opinion resembles PS1 High Speed Ring when it was a track set in a forest. Link.
It also looks like at 0:20 that the AI is finally actually using that part of the track, unless this was shown before I can't remember.

The last lengthy trailer said the cover art wasn't final. I'm hoping it's the Z, but it will probably be a Porsche.
When they say not final, they almost certainly just mean the finer details like the logos and bits of text. Like the PEGI rating which is currently provisional, obviously won't be when it release.

They're not going to change it entirely now, all their promo imagery is based on that cover art.

Agreed mate; it wouldn't make sense to potentially disappoint a great number of buyers who'd be anticipating something similar to, if not the same as the advertised cover.

It isn't an impossible assumption, but it's also unrealistic to think it would've been the only one people would make. You went "hmmm", that was it. I can see why someone would assume that it was you having fun, but still think my response also is justified along with everyone else's.

With a vague "hmmm" sound coupled with a video, it could be interpreted as anything. With how in the past few months, people have made wild assumptions based on random things including just Kaz liking a post on Twitter; that's how these assumptions come about.
Like already said, you can use the best interpretation like the hispanic community does.
And we're supposed to just somehow read your mind and know that from that vague post? What else was supposed to be interpreted from you posting that in the GT7 discussion thread?
You can Ask or use the best interpretation. Just that.

Latest Posts

Back