Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 38,929 comments
Like already said, you can use the best interpretation like the hispanic community does.

You can Ask or use the best interpretation. Just that.
Alternatively you can remember you are on an international forum where not everyone is a member of or reacts like the hispanic community you keep referring too, and you could try to make your posts as clear as possible for people to understand.

You'll benefit yourself and the discussion you bring by doing that.

Last edited:
I hope you realize that very clearly (Especially in a forum with a membership this culturally diverse in the almost 20 years I've been here at least), many of us aren't versed in the "Best interpretation" mentality you keep bringing up from the Hispanic community that I guarantee a good portion of this forum also aren't a part of. Again, your original post read like so many posts: A vague bit of content with hardly much clear context (And again in the time I've been around here) that always claim to have found something GT Related (Either really reaching as has been more frequent lately, reposting something that was already posted or on a rare occasion find something that actually is new and worth discussing or adds to the discussion). You can't expect everyone from so many backgrounds to just simply switch over to your culturally specific mentality and then react the way you did when it they don't because in a surprise twist, not everyone again is versed in that "Best interpretation". It's simply best not to be clever and simply be clear, that is something that's universally transparent regardless of where in the world anyone resides.

Last edited:
Like already said, you can use the best interpretation like the hispanic community does.
and Like I just said, you cannot really expect people to automatically use the "best intrepretation" like you say the hispanic community does.

Alternatively you can remember you are on an international forum where not everyone is a member of or reacts like the hispanic community you keep referring too, and you could try to make your posts as clear as possible for people to understand.

You'll benefit yourself and the discussion you bring by doing that.

I hope you realize that very clearly (Especially in a forum with a membership this culturally diverse in the almost 20 years I've been here at least), many of us aren't versed in the "Best interpretation" mentality you keep bringing up from the Hispanic community that I guarantee a good portion of this forum also aren't a part of. Again, your original post read like so many posts: A vague bit of content with hardly much clear context (And again in the time I've been around here) that always claim to have found something GT Related (Either really reaching as has been more frequent lately, reposting something that was already posted or on a rare occasion find something that actually is new and worth discussing or adds to the discussion). You can't expect everyone from so many backgrounds to just simply switch over to your culturally specific mentality and then react the way you did when it they don't because in a surprise twist, not everyone again is versed in that "Best interpretation". It's simply best not to be clever and simply be clear, that is something that's universally transparent regardless of where in the world anyone resides.

and Like I just said, you cannot really expect people to automatically use the "best intrepretation" like you say the hispanic community does.
You eat better, better education, better economies and you cannot have an ethical principle? LMAO if de hispanic comunnity can do that, you can do that too! Is not an "exclusive cultural thing".

Wagner speak portuguese (thats not HISPANIC) and he do the best interpretation xD again, its not imposible.

But if you do a bad assumtion I can tell you that you are wrong. I do not claim that you are never wrong, but I do not understand the annoyance of pointing out how far apart they are in their misinterpretations and how much is assumed.

You are doing a drama for nothing.

A rather ironic response considering your overall reaction. Your post got questioned and interpreted the way it did because it was very much vague and lacked any meaningful context beyond what you posted, simple as that. The only drama here appears to be you not liking how the people interpreted your post the way they did despite literally having nothing else to interpret from it like so many similar posts from before in the GT7 section. At this point, you might want to just step away if you can't accept that posting in such a vague matter and expecting everyone to simply "get it" doesn't work out.

You eat better, better education, better economies and you cannot have an ethical principle? LMAO if de hispanic comunnity can do that, you can do that too! Is not an "exclusive cultural thing".

Wagner speak portuguese (thats not HISPANIC) and he do the best interpretation xD again, its not imposible.

But if you do a bad assumtion I can tell you that you are wrong. I do not claim that you are never wrong, but I do not understand the annoyance of pointing out how far apart they are in their misinterpretations and how much is assumed.

This makes absolutely no sense at all. None.

"I wont make any effort to explain a single thing about a video I posted with no context, but if you assume wrong, I'm going to tell you that you're wrong!""

frodo-keep-your-secrets.gif

Makes even less sense when you say something like this, and then when people do exactly that, you go up in arms.

Last edited:

It has nothing to do with education, but since you are stuck making the same asinine point over and over allow me to humour you one more time.

If you do want to bring education into it, an educated person would realise that when dealing with an international audience, clarity is extremely important. Yet here you are continuing on derailing this thread with nonsense.

And I didn’t make any interpretation, Hispanic interpretation or not.

Last edited:

12315283.jpg

Makes no sense. Where did you get that idea?
I heard that from a youtuber, I hope it was a misinterpretaion on his part.

In GT6 if I reckon there were fuel/tyre wear in S career mode events, dunno if it could be the same in GT7.

Tyre wear and fuel usage are really crucial in a simulator or pseudosimulator game like GT7, I would be pissed to not have such, if it really turns out to be like that.

In GT6 if I reckon there were fuel/tyre wear in S career mode events, dunno if it could be the same in GT7.

Tyre wear and fuel usage are really crucial in a simulator or pseudosimulator game like GT7, I would be pissed to not have such, if it really turns out to be like that.
Well, I can’t recall how it was in earlier GT games but in Sport it’s activated in the endurance events and it’s also been a standard with fluctuating numbers in daily race C as well as the FIA races. Again, makes very little to no sense that it would disappear. I wouldn’t worry at all if I were you.

Oh boy, its the "Play the game I used to play" argument that continually refuses to acknowledge this is not ye olden days and that freedom of choice is a thing.

I'm very curious to know who was this youtube that said this.

Last edited:
Then Gran Turismo is probably not the right game for them. Half the game is about the journey from nothing to everything.
GT2 and GT4 had Data Transfer to circumvent some of this. If they did that why not improve upon it?

Back