Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 38,913 comments
All aboard the hype train!

AnotherHastyAfricanrockpython-size_restricted.gif
Too soon. ;)

Latest rumour going around that GT7 is coming 2021, not 2020.

That would make a 4 year development cycle perfect to make a game with alot of content than coming this year! I prefer it coming 2021.

Saw it in latest Zone of Tech video.

That would make a 4 year development cycle perfect to make a game with alot of content than coming this year! I prefer it coming 2021.

Darn. He was actually first to show a PS5 devkit so he might have a good source but I don’t know...

The Twitter account that said that seems more than fake, but what do I know.

Umm, hello? Is this thing On? Noone noticed the two PD signs in that pic? GT8 SPEC II, IS GOOOOOO!!!!

I was seriously confused, then I got it. Good one! I bet someone actually is thinking that sounds plausible.

Zone of Tech's source is this guy on twitter @ironmanps5, who has been wrong about a bunch of stuff regarding PS5. Pretty sure he's some random fan who wants to be seen as an "insider" and throws a bunch of guesses out there, some too specific and got wrong, others that are very broad and something anyone else can predict.

Posted on May 30. The 30th day of the 5th month of the year...

3 + 0 + 5 = 8

Coincidence? Wake up, sheeple!
I don't buy this explanation. Why else would you call this the GT7 sub-forum?

The head of e-sports division of FIA and another PD member shared the event.

At this point I would be shocked if GT wasn’t there.
Gran Turismo is not the only game that FIA has partnered with. There is also WRC... Maybe WRC 9 could be at this event but if there is no gran turismo, I would be disappointed.

For some reason, I'm not hype yet. Unless I actually see the iconic Polyphony Digital logo together with GT7 in June 4 event I won't jump the bandwagon.
I understand what you mean, I wont get hyped if I see an official confirmation or get the source from the developers themselves.

Back