Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 38,936 comments
Let"s go šŸ

Attachments

• IMG_20220304_171910.jpg
    IMG_20220304_171910.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 19
So i did receive an invitation to buy ā€œthis special carā€, it is only available till 18-3 does somebody has this already?

Is it only on discount now or cant I buy it without invitation?

image.jpg
image.jpg

A friend of mine had a yellow one on finance. He recently sold it for a profit. The market is ridiculous.
The last few years these seem to be very popular at the NĆ¼rburgring. Most of the rental garages have these with rollcage and some upgrades.

I'm very impressed with GT7! So far the game has been alot of fun. The details and love for motorsport and cars is so good!

Last edited:
So i did receive an invitation to buy ā€œthis special carā€, it is only available till 18-3 does somebody has this already?

Is it only on discount now or cant I buy it without invitation?

View attachment 1119804View attachment 1119805
Certain high-value cars cannot be purchased without invitation. These seem to pop up from time to time without any particular order, so I wouldn't worry about missing out on any one given invitation.

My copy finally arrived after meandering the countryside all day.
Did anyone else who pre-ordered with Amazon UK get the 3-car pack twice with their code? My code gave me the credits and 2 of the pack, which is weird. I think it did the same thing for my GT Sport pre-order because I've permanently had duplicates of the pre-order code in my garage that are greyed out, can't access/use and can't remove... hoping they don't appear the same way again.

Did anyone else who pre-ordered with Amazon UK get the 3-car pack twice with their code?

Yeah, I got the 3 cars twice also. The game's STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL installing so I don't know what they'll look like in my garage yet.

The last few years these seem to be very popular at the NĆ¼rburgring. Most of the rental garages have these with rollcage and some upgrades.

I'm very impressed with GT7! So far the game has been alot of fun. The details and love for motorsport and cars is so good!
The cars are obvious but motorsport love and details? Aren't that one is something GT lacking for now?

Has anyone got to the point, Where they can add there liveries from GT Sport to the same car they now own in GT7?

I can confirm that there is a bug causing RT to dissapear after a couple or races and you need to restart the game for it to come back. It happened to me a couple of times.

Last edited:
Question for you folks who have the "Launch Edition": I want to pick up the PS4 Standard Edition on disc today, but Launch Edition seems to be the only one available, with the extra cars and 100,000 credits. I don't want the extra stuff. Daddy wants to grind.

Is there a way to not get all that stuff? Did you need to enter a code to get them, or does the game say "I'm Launch Edition, here's a bunch of stuff"?

I need a break. Working my way through the cafe, Iā€™ve only used road cars on comfort & sport tires so far but Iā€™ve been having a blast with the clutch and shifter.

This game requires a little more finesse than GTS. The Mustang GT caught me out quite a few times around Laguna with no tc on sport hards.

Three questions directed at those lucky ones who have GT7 already:

Does one or both of the BMW M3 E30's have the wide body option?
Does the Nissan (Datsun) 240Z have a wide body or overfender option? (Not talking about Sungkangsta's FuguZ)
Are Watanabe rims available in the rim shop?

Screenshots would be very appreciated

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to obtain new suit and helmets?

I have a livery for an Arai GP-6 GT. Which won't work on the Arai GP-6. So Gran Turismo. :mad::lol:

Back