Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 38,927 comments
Yes, I was confused he was saying it was limited by VR support for PS4. All good.
He said it would be limited by PS4 itself, not by VR on PS4.
Basically that running in regular mode on PS4 is still worse than running in VR mode on PS5.

Main problem is absence of any comunication from developers.
No any road map, only promises that as we saw if earlier games may or may not be fullfiled.

Game is beautifull, but has many areas that could be easily fixed to improve gaming experience even without aditional content.

Yet, Kaz only speaks and promises when is needed to sell the game , and after goes quiet.

Even if February bring us aditional content with PSVR , this silence is disrespecful to player base.

I remember there was one race against KI, but fast and then the KI did some mistakes too.
For me as a child it was a dificult but funny race.

Nürburgring GP, BMW M4 One Make. I just drove there for a whole time.

It is something I wish to see something similar in GT7.
Back in GT5/GT6 times, we would've had like 3 time trials going right now, 10 races with incredible payouts, and a few drift trials on top of that.
If you wanted to get some fun and varied races going with other players, you'd just hop in a shuffle lobby/Quick Match and that'd be it.

Now, though, we are in a drought. And all the innovative and exciting features we had back then have been tossed to the wayside. Not to mention the fact that the community spirit seems to be entirely dead.

I had pre-ordered the game thinking that there would be big updates like in Gran Turismo Sport instead I find myself with a game that is not worth the full price, with very small updates or even none this month, it could have been sold as an expansion of Gran Turismo Sport, at least you could use the new cars in GT League events. In the last 2 months I started it 10 minutes just to see the few cars added, in this period I'm playing Forza Motorsport 4 which despite being 11 years old is much more fun than GT7, yesterday I restarted Forza Motorsport 7 which despite being from 2017 is much superior, events for each category of cars that are missing in GT7, wide choice of cars
Next time surely i Will wait months before buy next Gran Turismo crap.
Gt7 is superior to fm7 in my opinion. And i could not be an expansion for gt sport when their was a lot wrong with that game like
no upgrade parts and
limited visual customazion

their is more than enough difference for it to be its oen game. I would say the difference between fm6 and fm7 is smaller campared to gt sport to gt7

I had pre-ordered the game thinking that there would be big updates like in Gran Turismo Sport instead I find myself with a game that is not worth the full price, with very small updates or even none this month, it could have been sold as an expansion of Gran Turismo Sport, at least you could use the new cars in GT League events. In the last 2 months I started it 10 minutes just to see the few cars added, in this period I'm playing Forza Motorsport 4 which despite being 11 years old is much more fun than GT7, yesterday I restarted Forza Motorsport 7 which despite being from 2017 is much superior, events for each category of cars that are missing in GT7, wide choice of cars
Next time surely i Will wait months before buy next Gran Turismo crap.

FM7 have terrible wheel support. Base on that aline it is definately not superior over GT7

FM7 have terrible wheel support. Base on that aline it is definately not superior over GT7
FM7 Is superior for type of Cars / events for single player, do you see any station wagon, SUV, Btcc car ecc ecc in GT7 ?
PD waste time and resources in that stupid vision Gt cars, take the sierra cosworth for example, Is in forza from 2009, we had to wait until 2022 for see It in Gran Turismo

FM7 Is superior for type of Cars / events for single player, do you see any station wagon, SUV, Btcc car ecc ecc in GT7 ?
PD waste time and resources in that stupid vision Gt cars, take the sierra cosworth for example, Is in forza from 2009, we had to wait until 2022 for see It in Gran Turismo
Kaz was right, someone does want SUVs in the game

zjn
Don't get mad about it...

Consistency for good ones is staying within +-1/10s
Consistency for less good ones is whatever you define for yourself, with the objective to improve

8 laps, no major errors, I'd say it's a good consistent run

try to understand where the variance in coming from, accept slower laps with less variance, things will bild up
Who's mad.:confused:

That was the fun of Gran Turismo, being able to use everyday cars, now most of the cars in the game are supercars
We definitely need more everyday cars back - but more importantly, a place to use them. It's no use stuffing the car list with SUVs and crossovers if all the events are still only tailored towards Gr.3 and Gr.4 cars. As much as I wanna see that 3UZ-swapped Alphard/V10-swapped Avantime ripping it around a circuit, they need a reason to exist in the current state of GT.
God knows I wish I could use my tuned-up Toyota Aqua or VW Bus more often, but right now they exist solely as a gimmicky party trick to whip out in lobbies.

Last edited:
We definitely need more everyday cars back - but more importantly, a place to use them. It's no use stuffing the car list with SUVs and crossovers if all the events are still only tailored towards Gr.3 and Gr.4 cars. As much as I wanna see that 3UZ-swapped Alphard/V10-swapped Avantime ripping it around a circuit, they need a reason to exist in the current state of GT.
God knows I wish I could use my tuned-up Toyota Aqua or VW Bus more often, but right now they exist solely as a gimmicky party trick to whip out in lobbies.
I was looking at the GT4 one-make event list last night, and it gives purpose to many cars that otherwise can be ignored. Of course, everyone will choose the car they want for races, but it’s nice that the game gives you a reason to use them.

I was looking at the GT4 one-make event list last night, and it gives purpose to many cars that otherwise can be ignored. Of course, everyone will choose the car they want for races, but it’s nice that the game gives you a reason to use them.
A lot of those one-make events would fit perfectly into GT7's world map. I would've liked to put them in the manufacturer's dealerships, like the old games, but since events like the GT-R Cup and Silvia Sisters are already part of the Menu Books, I might as well carry on the trend.

What are the odds that the Dior Mangusta has been the cause of the Escudo and Ford Roadster from not showing up in the dealership. Like the Escudo instantly replaces the Dior later this week?

What are the odds that the Dior Mangusta has been the cause of the Escudo and Ford Roadster from not showing up in the dealership. Like the Escudo instantly replaces the Dior later this week?
Zero, the Mangusta is just an extra slot they added to display that car. It has no bearings on the rest of the rotation.

Latest Posts

Back