Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 38,915 comments
Now that the cars' engine types can be seen, I wonder what engine the Hyundai N 2025 VGT in Gr. 1 uses, as it is very unclear whether or not it shares the same engine as the original hydrogen-powered counterpart, given it has the same sound.

Now that the cars' engine types can be seen, I wonder what engine the Hyundai N 2025 VGT in Gr. 1 uses, as it is very unclear whether or not it shares the same engine as the original hydrogen-powered counterpart, given it has the same sound.
Engine Type: -

Engine Type: -
flintstonescar.jpg

Probably not worth pointing out but i found it interesting. Ive always said many races dont have rubberbanding.. and many do... unfortunately.

I noticed a way to tell in the world circuits menu which do to make it easier for everyone. Basically any race that has tyre wear/fuel has no banding and the opposite for other events.

I always thought it was strange that the Tokyo WTC600 in the drying race has no rubberbanding but all the other WTC600 races do. This is the only WTC600 race with fuel and tyre wear.. 😑

I Have not tested anything outside 'worlds circuits' and ill explain how i tested which races have banding if i need to.

Edit. Also i have not tested if this works for custom mode, switching on tyre wear and fuel to see if slowdown banding switches off.

Last edited:
Nah, sadly it does not turn it off...
Yeah, figured. Sadly, i bet it would be such a simple option to have too.
I just hope that if poly do read these threads, and i feel like they do.. that they can add this to custom mode. No slowdown and no boost option. 🙏

I just realized the Super Formula races are not showing up on my world map. Completed all menu books and i am collector level 50. Anything else i could do to unlock them?

Thanks, funny, i didn't think Super Formula was a menu, only single races. Will look, thanks again. Just finished winning every single player race in the game except these.

Probably a daft question but what does the orange dot on world circuits mean?I clicked on and looked at the new events but not ran them yet,but the dot still remains.

Back