Gran Turismo 7 Master Car List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,745 comments
Where did you find this?!?!?
Left side
unknown-3.png

From the new video today, what the hell is this?

1626120362622.png

That's the very last frame it's in, so we see no more than that; it's also in an earlier frame, but there's not much to see.

It looks like an SUV, and the round headlight is a problem. About the only things that fit the bill (an N600/N700 grid) would be the new V8 Bowler 575, and the Evoluzione version of the Lamborghini LM002.

Last edited:
Round headlight and the sideview mirror. Maybe one of the high power GT Awards Camaros?
The roundness of the fender and the inset of the light, is my first guess in that class.

Last edited:
The car in the trailer isn't red, but the shape of the fender and a round headlight, looks similar to the '69 Camaro.
images (1).jpeg

images (3).jpeg

images (2).jpeg

Last edited:
I'm leaning toward the classic Camaro based on how the car's side surface curves down and under the car, the lack of a foglight (the modern Camaro's foglight is further outboard than the headlight), the weak wheel fitment, and the fact that we can see a straight hoot cut line from the front which the classic Camaro has.

Edit: Wrong generation ZL1 lol

9dksKj5IqCHHzZ6NdoRwqYYUfoiQKB8zoHLPcehIJHVbT5nH3dv7UZXf3_sRw_csMmir9iWwE3aIt46FGGktk77x8DBAc5KWYc_uW1FCk4BmCsAa_abtjrbMeZjhCdra1-svQW9YDhGrTsdfGRE5u6Bt1tEuCMxfxSgVM2Ixl76O

This thing has tiny projector headlights and an LED strip that stays on with the headlights. Also no side-marker light and extreme wheel fitment.

In related news, what is this? This isn't black, and is in both the reveal and this updated trailer. But the release trailer did not continue panning around the left side of the silver CGT so it never revealed the black CGT and @Famine's mystery black car. This car has been there for a year now, have we identified it yet?

GT Myster Car Enhanced.png

Last edited:
So based on the announcement today of the addition of the Genesis G70 Gr4, "X" Gr3, and VGT, is it safe to assume that at least the G70 is confirmed for GT7?

A bit odd for an OEM to include a race version without the street version. And even though the G70 Gr4 is based on a real car, it appears to be a bit of a concept itself rather than being an actual GT4 car. But we all know Genesis's desire to build brand recognition and a reputation and motorsports certainly seems to be included. Perhaps in the future they'll actually enter GT4, and perhaps if this concept Gr4 car is added to GTS then their real GT4 version will be present in GT7. And more broadly, because Genesis is under the Hyundai/Kia corporate umbrella then perhaps this is even better news in terms of including other Hyundai and Kia cars, especially N models.

So based on the announcement today of the addition of the Genesis G70 Gr4, "X" Gr3, and VGT, is it safe to assume that at least the G70 is confirmed for GT7?

A bit odd for an OEM to include a race version without the street version. And even though the G70 Gr4 is based on a real car, it appears to be a bit of a concept itself rather than being an actual GT4 car. But we all know Genesis's desire to build brand recognition and a reputation and motorsports certainly seems to be included. Perhaps in the future they'll actually enter GT4, and perhaps if this concept Gr4 car is added to GTS then their real GT4 version will be present in GT7. And more broadly, because Genesis is under the Hyundai/Kia corporate umbrella then perhaps this is even better news in terms of including other Hyundai and Kia cars, especially N models.
See Mazda: The Mazda RX-Vision GT3 Concept, doesn’t have a street version. We know that’s ironic, since it’s based on a real street version concept car. Also, with the Gr.3 Atenza pretty much the SpeedSource Mazda6 Diesel race car. Mazda haven’t seen fit to build a GT3 contender, since the GT3 class began. Plus, the announced, developed and shelving of their Mazda3 TCR program(though organised by Mazda USA).

I bet more standard cars will be converted into Premiums (Detailed) for GT7, maybe there will be a couple leftover that will not be Detailed like they did in GT6.
I highly doubt (or severely hope) that there is no such thing as a 'standard' car in GT7... Would be pretty disappointing if there was

I highly doubt (or severely hope) that there is no such thing as a 'standard' car in GT7... Would be pretty disappointing if there was
He's saying that they'll be converted into cars of similar quality to the cars in GT Sport & 7 right now. Not actually porting PS2 cars over.

I'm fairly sure both Famine's mystery car and Keef's mystery car above are the one and the same F1.

View attachment 1067250
View attachment 1067265
I'm unconvinced. The F1's side mirrors stick out 50% past the edge of the car's body. Neither @Famine's car or the one I posted have mirrors that stick that far out. The mirrors appear to be contained directly above the fenders like how the CGT's are. It's plausible for the one I posted but eh.

Last edited:
From the new video today, what the hell is this?

View attachment 1067146

That's the very last frame it's in, so we see no more than that; it's also in an earlier frame, but there's not much to see.

It looks like an SUV, and the round headlight is a problem. About the only things that fit the bill (an N600/N700 grid) would be the new V8 Bowler 575, and the Evoluzione version of the Lamborghini LM002.
Old mustang mach1 ?

Whatever cars PD can't convert ot have full interiors like the many Skylines & Zs in GT6 will probably be the only ones with a simple interior.

It was past midnight when I noticed that there was a car next to the black Mustang.
View attachment 1077744
View attachment 1077745View attachment 1077746
View attachment 1077747
It might be the 911 GT1 Straßenversion, but the headlights look off. Or it could just be the lighting and video quality.

Either there's something wrong in my eye, or the fact that the first thumbnail literally looks like a CLK-GTR Road Version.

MERCEDES-BENZ-CLK-GTR-AMG-2024_23.jpg

Fingers crossed the game has both.:gtpflag:

To me it just looks exactly like 911 GT1 Straßenversion. Rear view mirror, shape of the front bumper, including very visible black part of it, and I don't think headlights look off either.

Back