Gran Turismo 7 Master Car List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,745 comments
Isn't this Aston Martin appearing at 2:03 in Gt7 showcase trailer the Aston Martin Vantage GT3 BILSTEIN 2013?

1632027877807.png

Gotta remember that this was also in GT5 & GT6:

View attachment 1080310

The rear wing for me is the biggest giveaway that its the 97 car we've seen previously.
The legendary Castrol Tom's Supra was the one that had blatantly superior PP compared to other JGTC Supras, or even other Super GT cars, the '97 one not '00 or '01 one.

Could it be an Alfa Romeo Montreal?!
Alfa_Romeo_Montreal_White.jpg
That B-pillar angle that you're seeing isn't actually the B-pillar of that car, it's the gray cover of the car in the foreground blocking the view. We can't see the B-pillar of the background car at all.

That's a custom livery. I can see the Gran Turismo style number sticker on the side.
While you're probably right, a GT style number sticker doesn't exactly confirm it being a custom livery. It could be footage of an event that requires the GT number plate on the side. Remember in GT Sport, some events would plaster a number plate on a car automatically even if it didn't have one applied before. I.E. The Real Circuit tours event in GT League mode.

Last edited:
To be fair, they've been doing a decent job adding classics to the game. Sure, still a lot to appear in a GT game, but we're definitely on the right track.

Edit: and that also confirms the F40.

Edit 2: also is that Ford GT the GT LM from GT4?

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I do think that the Ford GT is the one from GT4 (No front canards like Spec II)
Yeah I can confirm that its the GT4 version. Didn't noticed it until now that there's no canards present.

From the same section, it's a bit vague, either all 3 cars are pre-order exclusives or added to the players garage for free, locking the Castrol Supra behind a DLC sounds unpopular
They usually are pre-order bonuses, which means you get those cars for free from day-one. People will still be able to buy them with in-game credits, while anyone who pre-orders the game, gets some 4 million credits worth of cars from the start.

Atleast in GT6 and GTS it was like that, except in GT6 those cars had exclusive liveries.

I wonder if the Ford GT in question, will be a Gr3 or Gr4 car. Exterior wise, it's basically the road car with a wing on it, which would fit well with the remaining Gr4 cars.

Back