Gran Turismo 7 Master Car List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,745 comments
View attachment 1082246

Photo is not mine, found this from GT Complete at Twitter.

Well, this seems to be the full rear of what seems to be the mysterious Porsche that's been on everyone's minds recently. It looks like a fusion of the Carrera GT, 918 Spyder and Mission R all into one car.
I assumed that this mystery Porsche is the Vision GT. It's definitely not the 917 Living Legend.

Polyphony claimed that GT7 is more of a car collecting game than its predecessors. Hopefully they make these cars no more expensive than Cr. 5,000,000 at most, as it is very time-consuming to get to Cr. 20,000,000 for a single car.

Another reason why all cars should be in Arcade Mode as rental cars, FM4-style.
There's probably a hint (not for 20 million ones) with the LMP cars in GTS like R92CP costing only 1,000,000 (where it was 4,500,000 on GT4; in GT6 it was 1,920,000 as well), as well as F1 cars like W08 costing only 2,000,000 (where F2007 and F10 had 12,5 million and 10 million respectively). But of course the prize cars have to be appropriate to the events and prioritize putting the hardest to gain car as prize cars and more importantly allow to sell prize cars.

allow to sell prize cars.
Speaking of which, I have a feeling we won't be allowed to sell prize cars if they use a standardized prize car system. They're pushing the "collector" aspect of the game so if any prize cars are collectible and you sell it - and if they won't gift it to you again - then you're out of luck. If they do the random car thing then we should definitely be able to sell because duplicates are annoying as hell.

Speaking of which, I have a feeling we won't be allowed to sell prize cars if they use a standardized prize car system. They're pushing the "collector" aspect of the game so if any prize cars are collectible and you sell it - and if they won't gift it to you again - then you're out of luck. If they do the random car thing then we should definitely be able to sell because duplicates are annoying as hell.
They could always allow you to reset the event like in GT4 and then you could earn that car again if you want to.

I mean, I guess all the prize cars can still be bought at the dealership or such, so they should still allow to sell the prize cars.

If my message doesn't fit in this thread please delete it.
I don't know if its the correct thread but i am verry disappointed for the car list we have already. The cars are great and i love the car collecting logic BUT i feel like the game doesn't have my favorite cars. I had Gran Turismo 4, 5, psp, 6 and i feel close with some cars. I also played Total Immercion Racing as a kid so i feel even more closer with some cars bellow.
And i feel sad cause that cars was probably the best from big brands in older games but they are not in GT Sport and probably in Gran Turismo 7 too ☹️ BMW M3 GTR Race Car, BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car and BMW V12 LMR was the best and the more expensive cars in BMW but they will not be in Gran Turismo 7? Audi R8 LMP one of the best cars for Audi too. Bentley speed 8. Also GT Sport has the TVR Tuscan and not the TVR Cerbera Speed 12. A very cheap and fast car that was my favorite. I think if Gran Turismo 7 has 420 cars then we will miss a lot of our favorites cars. I hope the cars i said above will be on GT7 otherwise i will let down. We had a list of many old cars and with the mind that GT7 will have the best cars now i am aware that the game forgets some of the best cars in 2000s. I hope i get wrong. Do you believe that the cars i said above have the possibility to be in the game?

Last edited:
GT7 should do the same like in Forza where selling a prize car comes at a lower resale value.

If my message doesn't fit in this thread please delete it.
I don't know if its the correct thread but i am verry disappointed for the car list we have already. The cars are great and i love the car collecting logic BUT i feel like the game doesn't have my favorite cars. I had Gran Turismo 4, 5, psp, 6 and i feel close with some cars. I also played Total Immercion Racing as a kid so i feel even more closer with some cars bellow.
And i feel sad cause that cars was probably the best from big brands in older games but they are not in GT Sport and probably in Gran Turismo 7 too ☹️ BMW M3 GTR Race Car, BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car and BMW V12 LMR was the best and the more expensive cars in BMW but they will not be in Gran Turismo 7? Audi R8 LMP one of the best cars for Audi too. Bentley speed 8. Also GT Sport has the TVR Tuscan and not the TVR Cerbera Speed 12. A very cheap and fast car that was my favorite. I think if Gran Turismo 7 has 420 cars then we will miss a lot of our favorites cars. I hope the cars i said above will be on GT7 otherwise i will let down. We had a list of many old cars and with the mind that GT7 will have the best cars now i am aware that the game forgets some of the best cars in 2000s. I hope i get wrong. Do you believe that the cars i said above have the possibility to be in the game?
There are basically still around 60 cars left to be revealed to fulfull 420+ number. Appearantly all GTS cars and tracks will be carried over. Basically only one third of new cars is known so far.

The description of the game also mentions players can sell cars. We still may be able to sell prize cars. We'll just have to wait and see what's possible.
With the reintroduction of the legendary GT Simulation Mode, buy, tune, race and sell your way through a rewarding solo campaign as you unlock new cars and challenges.

That blurry image now makes sense, the split or dual headlight, is a reflection of the housing.. I'm convinced now it's the 550
I was going to say the same exact thing. My poor eyesight couldn’t see anything with the blurry image. The Porsche headlight bucket makes sense!
1632782180707.jpeg

It looks like I was wrong the whole time but that’s not necessarily a bad thing... we got a 550 Spyder!
1632782358460.gif

Pretty sure @Keef said that about three weeks ago - and it's been on the first-page list for at least ten days...
Yes, but I wasn’t convinced. The low resolution image wasn’t clear to me. Though I didn’t believe that was the car, I was wrong.
@Keef, I congratulate you. And I thought I was an “expert” when it came to 50s Porsches.

Last edited:
Yes, but I wasn’t convinced. The low resolution image wasn’t clear to me. Though I didn’t believe that was the car, I was wrong.
@Keef, I congratulate you. And I thought I was an “expert” when it came to 50s Porsches.
Now you are! I didn't know that blue 550 existed until I stumbled on it.

Didn't see these in the first page list. But if they are mentioned as avatars are they likely to make it into the game? I think so, why not.

Ferrari F40
Mitsubishi Evolution VII

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    321.5 KB · Views: 12
Back