Gran Turismo 7 Master Car List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,745 comments
Anyone else find it mad that the 2019 Lambo VGT concept is only making it into the game in 2022? That's a rather long time for a concept car intended for digital release to not be released. :(

Those are both in GT Sport though??
At the time the Bugatti and Hyundai were revealed, people thought they will be in GT6, until, that is, we all had to wait for GT Sport.

The same thing is what we're experiencing with the Lamborghini VGT, having to wait two years, three months and a couple of weeks (slightly longer than the wait it took for the Bugatti and Hyundai to become playable for everyone).

We all thought it would come to GT Sport by last year, until it eventually didn't. Same goes for the two Porsche concepts that were saved for GT7 instead.

Those are both in GT Sport though??
He means the time between announcement and inclusion. Bugatti was first show in 2015, didn't get released until as you say, GTS in late 2017, two years later. So the Lambo is going to be a little longer than that.

Although let's not forget, these cars were advertised as coming soon to GT6 in 2013, or rather, the manufacturers and teasers were. It's been a LONG wait.

He means the time between announcement and inclusion. Bugatti was first show in 2015, didn't get released until as you say, GTS in late 2017, two years later. So the Lambo is going to be a little longer than that.

Although let's not forget, these cars were advertised as coming soon to GT6 in 2013, or rather, the manufacturers and teasers were. It's been a LONG wait.
Got ya! I forgot about the cars from GT6. I remember there was a Nike concept car, and a Pininfarina one as well, wasn't there? They kinda just never happened??

Yup, Ford has been there from the start as well. They've been "coming soon" all this time.

1633383105894.png

1633383382194.png

1633383411199.png

If these are real, I see why it got (potentially) canned. Though if that front 'wing' and those wheel covers were removed, it would look pretty cool.

Back