Gran Turismo 7 Master Car List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,745 comments
No, it doesn't, the presence of an IMSA logo means absolutely nothing and there have been a lot of other cars which have featured championship logos (FIAWEC logos on LMP1 cars for example) in Gran Turismo with absolutely no partnership with said championship.

Also, some of these cars are required to feature a championship's logo in any media that they appear in due to the contractual agreements they sign when they agree compete. In some cases there's a full "suite" of logos that must appear in certain positions at all times, prime example: TotalEnergies and Michelin branding with FIAWEC.

Please gain a greater understanding of the commercial side of motorsport before you make such statements.
It’s true that it doesn’t mean much of anything, but I still think it has the potential to mean something. I’m more so hoping for DPi/LMDh cars than GTLM/GTD cars, perhaps with some exceptions like the Corvette C8.R. Other race cars, like the GTLM-spec BMW M8, seem like they could easily have their places taken with their respective GTE equivalents.

Speaking of GTE, I hope Lotus returns either in the base game or as DLC, with the Evora GTE as a likely Gr.3 car for that automaker.

Last edited:
I'm interested about these findings in the September trailer:

1. At 1:22, you get to see 4 cars (Lamborghini V12 VGT, Jaguar SV VGT, Mercedes Benz VGT and Aston Martin DP-100 VGT). Anyway, in the GT Café exhibition (?) scene (1:55), the picture in the left frame reveals 5 cars (the aforementioned with slightly different positions and a mysterious yellow car in the back). It looks like a Lamborghini Diablo GT or maybe the Nissan Skyline GT500 '99 Pennzoil, but they might be an odd take for a VGT collection.

before.pngafter.jpg

2. In the first Brighton Antiques scene (1:50), just behind Sarah title, it could be seen the Aston Martin DB5 with a couple of unidentifiable cars on its right side. The farthest one could be an Alfa Romeo 8C 2900 Lungo Berlinetta, yet the other one has a foreign shape. I suggest it could be a Shelby Cobra 427, the rumoured 550 Spyder, or even, resemble the shape of a Jaguar C-Type (except for the windshield).

antiques.jpg
ca0817-300070_12@2x.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested about these findings in the September trailer:

1. At 1:22, you get to see 4 cars (Lamborghini V12 VGT, Jaguar SV VGT, Mercedes Benz VGT and Aston Martin DP-100 VGT). Anyway, in the GT Café exhibition (?) scene (1:55), the picture in the left frame reveals 5 cars (the aforementioned with slightly different positions and a mysterious yellow car in the back). It looks like a Lamborghini Diablo GT or maybe the Nissan Skyline GT500 '99 Pennzoil, but they might be an odd take for a VGT collection.

View attachment 1086124View attachment 1086125

2. In the first Brighton Antiques scene (1:50), just behind Sarah title, it could be seen the Aston Martin DB5 with a couple of unidentifiable cars on its right side. The farthest one could be an Alfa Romeo 8C 2900 Lungo Berlinetta, yet the other one has a foreign shape. I suggest it could be a Shelby Cobra 427, the rumoured 550 Spyder, or even, resemble the shape of a Jaguar C-Type (except for the windshield).

View attachment 1086126
ca0817-300070_12@2x.jpg
for the car next to the roadster looks like it has enormous headlights and a longer hood than the alfa romeo. Wonder if it could be a Rolls Royce Phantom II:

1634252775448.png

Or maybe the Mercedes-Benz S Barker Tourer:

1634252901222.png

Dodge Charger on GT's post today.
Can you define "post", only I can't see any Dodge Charger in the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram feeds (which in any case cover the fact it's GT Sport's 4th birthday, and have notthing to do with GT7), or any article from today on the official site.

Any links?

Also, I think the car on the bottom right might be the "Red Pig" Mercedes coming back from GTS. or I'm wrong?
GT7 Screen shot 5 - Mystery Cars 1.png

EDIT: Frick, wrong thread. I wanted to post this for speculation in the discussion thread. I'll edit out the formula car part.

Last edited:
Back