Gran Turismo 7 Master Car List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,745 comments
For listing purposes, here's the SF19-Honda:

View attachment 1090328
vlcsnap-2021-10-28-10h30m16s081 copy.png

I don't remember the halo being like this in stock form.

That was honestly one of the cars I least expected to come back as a "super premium". I would've been content with just putting the Spec II livery on the test car like in GT Sport.

I think it’s pretty safe to assume that every car in GT Sport will also be in GT7, but I get why they’re not in the list yet.
The list only includes cars that have been spotted in official teasers, whether they be returning cars from GT Sport, returning cars from earlier entries or all-new editions. I would also assume that the entire GT Sport car roster is returning but that's still only an assumption. Nothing is confirmed until it's officially confirmed.

The list only includes cars that have been spotted in official teasers, whether they be returning cars from GT Sport, returning cars from earlier entries or all-new editions. I would also assume that the entire GT Sport car roster is returning but that's still only an assumption. Nothing is confirmed until it's officially confirmed.
Hence I said I get why they're not in the list.

Considering that the cars in GT Sport were made entirely from scratch unlike the previous game (except the PS3 Premiums) where they literally carried over PS2 models into GT5 and GT6, I wouldn’t be surprised if all models of GT Sport were carried over into GT7 (with perhaps 1 or 2 exceptions replaced for a newer model) otherwise it would seem like a waste - not saying this is guaranteed but it just seems likely but only time will tell.

Considering that the cars in GT Sport were made entirely from scratch unlike the previous game (except the PS3 Premiums) where they literally carried over PS2 models into GT5 and GT6, I wouldn’t be surprised if all models of GT Sport were carried over into GT7 (with perhaps 1 or 2 exceptions replaced for a newer model) otherwise it would seem like a waste - not saying this is guaranteed but it just seems likely but only time will tell.
Previous interviews have mentioned that the way they model vehicles now is future proofing, modeling to a much higher standard to utilize them in games down the road. So there would be no need to model them from the ground up anymore

Back