Pretty sure that's the Aston Martin Valhalla back there

Nope. That's a Pagani Huayra.

For a comparison, Aston Martin Valhalla:

aston-martin-valhalla-ozellikleri-aciklandi-1-e1585094427136.jpg

Pagani Huayra:

157c7ab69127bc95939d038eb568ef0ee4b22b86.jpg

Now look back at the screen (at the grey car in the shot I assume):
Screenshot_20211105-005644_Video_Player.jpg

That is pretty much the Huayra as @GBalao888 says.

Last edited:
I mean Kaz has confirmed that every car is returning.

“Gran Turismo 7 will really contain everything that was in GT Sport; there’ll be nothing lost there”

In light of this I think it'd be worthwhile to include all the GT Sport cars possibly as a new category to help us better see how close we are to that 420+ cars at launch number.

For proof (I think the Veyron was already shown in an earlier trailer?):
Screenshot_20211105-005644_Video_Player.jpg
I was not entirely sure, so I mentioned the Veyron anyway.

At this point, we can see they are keeping everything close to their chest, as no new cars have been revealed lately.

Not exactly. I mean, I do agree that it is extremely likely, based on that statement alone, that if not every - there's always the potential for one or two to fall through the cracks - then almost every car in GT Sport will return to GT7. In fact we also said as much in our article (which was five days earlier than the one linked in your post, and credited the source for the quote):
In light of this I think it'd be worthwhile to include all the GT Sport cars possibly as a new category to help us better see how close we are to that 420+ cars at launch number.
No, this thread is for cars seen in official GT7 media only. I was tempted for a while, but if we haven't seen it, it's not going on the list.

“Gran Turismo 7 will really contain everything that was in GT Sport; there’ll be nothing lost there”

Since he said 'over 400' it could be everywhere between 401 and 499

Not exactly. I mean, I do agree that it is extremely likely, based on that statement alone, that if not every - there's always the potential for one or two to fall through the cracks - then almost every car in GT Sport will return to GT7. In fact we also said as much in our article (which was five days earlier than the one linked in your post, and credited the source for the quote):

No, this thread is for cars seen in official GT7 media only. I was tempted for a while, but if we haven't seen it, it's not going on the list.
Yeah that's fair. It is simple enough as is to just count how many non GT Sport cars there and just add that to the GT Sport total on my own so I'll just keep doing that.

Since he said 'over 400' it could be everywhere between 401 and 499
He has said over 420 in other interviews so I'm going by that. Technically that can mean anywhere from 421 to a million but I choose to interpret it as in the ballpark of 420-470 but we'll see.

Stop making excuses. You could have updated the list instead of responding to that post. Some people and their priorities. No wonder the world is the way it is. I’m never buying another Gran Turismo game ever again. Sheesh!
People are lazy :lol:

Do we count race versions as a seprate car? If I buy a Honda CRX for example and give it a race body kit. Is it a Honda CRX racecar then and counts as an extra car?

Do we count race versions as a seprate car? If I buy a Honda CRX for example and give it a race body kit. Is it a Honda CRX racecar then and counts as an extra car?
Yeahp. This goes especially to Gr. 3/4/B versions of existing cars, as well as race-homologated versions of VGT's. However the Honda CR-X isn't in the game.

Stop making excuses. You could have updated the list instead of responding to that post. Some people and their priorities. No wonder the world is the way it is. I’m never buying another Gran Turismo game ever again. Sheesh!
7xey3zbd1e561.png

A part from Valhalaa what others new cars are there to mention in latest trailers? I reckon there's a ferrari also?
There's no Valhalla in there.

I believe there’s a shot of it as the cars exit the tunnel at Trial Mountain. I think from the Livery video(?).
In the Racer video (that you mentioned), the cars I saw in that scene in order was:
  • Mustang Gr.3 (blue)
  • Atenza Gr.3 (red)
  • C7 Corvette Gr.3 (yellow)
  • Genesis Gr.3 (cyan)
  • Ford GTE (blue/red)
  • BMW M6 GT3 Sprint/M Power (white)
  • Audi R8 LMS (silver; unsure if regular or Evo)
I did not saw any trace of the GT-R GT3 there.

Last edited:
Yeahp. This goes especially to Gr. 3/4/B versions of existing cars, as well as race-homologated versions of VGT's. However the Honda CR-X isn't in the game.
It was just an example. In GT1 and GT2 you could make a CR-X street version into a race version. Not a GT3 not a GT4 it was more like a track day racecar. Well I think the whole option will be missing in GT 7 then...

Last edited:
It was just an example. In GT1 and GT2 you could make a CR-X street version into a race version. Not a GT3 not a GT4 it was more like a track day racecar. Well I think the whole option will be missing in GT 7 then...
Racing modifications will have to be done your own way though, with performance upgrades, a roll cage, custom wheels, any dress-up parts/aero upgrades (either individual parts or wide body) and lastly, a proper livery to match. It's still there, but you have more freedom to customize the car exactly how you want it.

Last edited:
Racing modifications will have to be done your own way though, with performance upgrades, a roll cage, custom wheels, any dress-up parts/aero upgrades (either individual parts or wide body) and lastly, a proper livery to match.
I am sure this was just PR talk from Kaz, so that he didn't have to say "no, there are no racing modifications in the game".

Because these upgrades have been there next to real racing modifications before, it just meant you had an upgraded road car, not a race car.

I am sure this was just PR talk from Kaz, so that he didn't have to say "no, there are no racing modifications in the game".

Because these upgrades have been there next to real racing modifications before, it just meant you had an upgraded road car, not a race car.
Racing modifications, as in GT1 or GT2-style, or something similar to that of Project CARS 3, is now a thing of the past, as that would mean having to build a racing interior for that car and that takes time. Which is why GT5 didn't have many cars that could do racing modifications.

Closest thing you could get to that is GT7's tuning parts and visual customization. It won't necessarily look the part, but it will be tuned enough to be almost the same idea.

The upgraded road car in question won't necessarily end up being a race car that fits any of the categories, but rather, it will try its best to be an unrestricted car that tries to fit in.

Back