Gran Turismo 7 Master Track List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 524 comments
Could Daytona possibly mean we are getting NASCAR vehicles back in the GT series? 💡:)
It could mean anything - and nothing. But this is the thread for GT7 tracks seen in official media, not vehicle speculation.
I really hope so, and I hope IndyCar also makes it to GT7.

There could be a chance even Road Atlanta is highly likely for GT7, judging from a post I saw somewhere.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gran-turismo-7-car-track-list-prediction.393581/page-7
And that certainly belongs in that thread... but not this one.
gtp-gt7mtl-notawishlist-jpg.929998

just adding the possibility that the other dot in california could be sonoma, We have had the location before (infineon at the time)
There's a lot of things that the dots could be, but at the moment there's no reason to suppose they represent anything other than the GT Sport tracks, and Daytona and Trial Mountain.

The maps of North/South America and Europe have the exact number of dots required to account for every track already in GT Sport and the known additions of Daytona and Trial Mountain.

Unfortunately not, that's all that was shown in the trailer.
Well, if we get another 1-2 new tracks for the american ones then the game would clock at 35 track at launch and with updates it can go to 45-50 or something like that which would be amazing

Decal from the trailer..

View attachment 1079117

edit:

In context, this is unlikely to mean anything.
Just to clear this up, Adria are a sponsor of Emil Frey Racing which was the Huracan livery being recreated in the trailer (look at the rear wing endplate), the track is being totally reconfigured at the moment so I doubt they would be able to have got everything they need to add it to the game so quick. I'm pretty confident it won't be in the game.

I'm a bit upset they didn't show Twin Ring Motegi. The sunset vibe of the GT4 version is one of my most favorite tracks in all of GT.
Same really. I loved Motegei and was hoping it would return. However it still might. So far we know of 3 additions to the lineup from what we had in Sport.
Daytona. (Both layouts probably)
Trial Mountain
High Speed Ring

Sport had track e=additions after release, so 7 might as well. All conjecture at this point.

I also agree that picture is HSR. It looks how I remember it.

Edit:
'Has Broad Bean been spotted yet? (bottom right)'
Yes, looks like it is in Nagoya.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back